这个蠢货
Jackass.
我要是那种捣蛋鬼 就会给他点教训
If I were a poltergeist, I’d throw something at his head.
按理说
You know, by rights,
我现在应该在天堂和你爷爷狂欢
I’m supposed to be frolicking in paradise with your grandfather.
但我没有
But I’m not.
为什么不去呢
So, why did you stay?
我从来都不喜欢狂欢
I was never one for frolicking.
我敢说那儿肯定也没有电视和扑克牌
I’ll bet there’s no cable or canasta up there, either.
而且我说过我会永远照顾你
Besides, I promised I’d always look out for you.
所以 这是你的责任喽
So, it’s your duty.
可以这么说吧
In a manner of speaking.
无论怎样你都会做到吗
And you would do it, no matter what?
当然了
Of course!
即使是很恐怖的事吗
Even if it was something really scary?
恐惧很正常 诺曼
There’s nothing wrong with being scared, Norman,
只要你不会因为恐惧而放弃自我
so long as you don’t let it change who you are.
于是我跟她说 姐们儿 等你的投篮视频
So, I said to her, “Girl, come back and talk to me
有一万二点击率的时候再回来跟我说吧
when your basket toss gets 12,000 hits on YouTube!”
是啊 我真这么说的
Yeah. No, I said that.
我得在家盯着那个死孩子
Yeah, I’m stuck on lame patrol.
今晚肯定会无聊透顶
Tonight’s going to be a total yawn.
诺曼
Norman!
你最好别溜出去 你个小怪胎
You better not be sneaking out, you little weirdo!
有人吗
Hello?
彭德加斯先生在吗
Mr. Prenderghast?
别啊
Come on.
该死
Darn it.
快松手
Let go!
松手啊
Come on !
7名被女巫诅咒者长眠于此
就是这儿了
This is it.
读一段书 解除诅咒
Read from the book, stop the curse,
回家然后假装这一切从未发生
go home, and pretend this never happened.
从前 在很远很远的地方
“Once upon a time, in a far-off land,
有位国王和王后 住在一座雄伟的城♥堡♥里
“There lived a king and a queen in a magnificent castle.”
什么 只是一篇童话吗
What? A fairy tale?
你拿了什么啊 小怪物
What have you got there, Geekula?
快把书还我
No! Give it back!
真想看看
I can’t wait to see
别人听到这事会有什么表情
everybody’s faces when they hear about this one.
别这样 不行 阿尔文
No, no. Don’t! Alvin!
你让我错过了一个
Nobody makes me miss out on a possible date
马上就有兴趣和我说话的姑娘 罪过大了
with a girl that almost had some interest in talking to me.
懂吗 我就知道 你无话可说了吧
Yeah? Thought so! You got nothing to say.
糟了
Uh-oh.
没错 “糟了”
Dang straight, “Uh-oh.”
我阿尔文出场就要配上这句话
That’s what happens when Alvin gets around here.
糟了 是阿尔文吗
“Uh-oh, is that Alvin?”
糟了 阿尔文来了 我得回家找妈妈
“Uh-oh, Alvin’s going to make me run home to Mommy.”
糟了
Uh-oh.
那是什么
What is that?
她来了
It’s her.
什么声音
What’s that sound?
从前 在很远很远的…
“Once upon a time, in a far-off…”
从前 在…
“Once upon a time, in a…”
快阻止他们 求你了 求求你
Make it stop, please, now please!
没用啊
It’s not working!
停止
Stop!
停止
Stop?
你必须停止
You must stop!
你说什么
What?
诺曼 你干嘛呢
Norman? What are you doing?
我好像尿裤子了
I think I peed my pants!
等我
Wait!
尼尔 去开个门行吗
Neil! Will you get the door?
忙着呢
I’m busy.
你又在看老妈的健美操光碟对吗
Are you freeze-framing Mom’s aerobics DVD again?
没有
No!
尼尔 你挪挪屁♥股♥
Neil! Would it kill you
去开下门会死吗
to get off your butt and answer the door?
烦死了
God.
我要弄死这俩小子
I’m going to kill them!
我知道你们在里面
I know you’re in there!
别玩儿了 两个傻瓜
Slumber party is over, dorks!
有事儿吗
Can I help you?
哎呀妈呀
Hell, yeah.
我…真不好意思这么晚来打扰你
I… Sorry to bug you so late.
这是尼尔家吗
Does Neil live here?
对 他是我弟弟
Yeah. He’s my brother.
太棒了
That’s great!
你弟弟和我弟弟可是好哥们儿呢
Your brother and my brother are, like, best friends!
我叫考特尼
I’m Courtney.
尼尔 过来一下
Neil! Come here a minute.
有个姑娘找你
There’s a girl asking for you.
嗨
Hey, there!
你好吗 小家伙
How are you doing, little guy?
-我叫尼尔 -我知道 尼尔
– Neil? – Yeah, Neil.
你知道诺曼在哪吗 他貌似失踪了
Do you know where Norman is? He kind of disappeared.
不 知道
No. ldea!
我不知道他在哪 抱歉 再见
I have no idea where he is. Sorry. Bye!
尼尔
Neil.
赶紧告诉她 小子
Better start talking, buddy.
他说要自己去墓地的时候
I didn’t really think he was serious about
我还以为他在开玩笑呢
going up to the old graveyard on his own.
诺曼绝对干得出这种事
That’s so Norman!
天哪 那可不是什么好地方
Man, that place is bad news.
全都是恐怖片的气氛
It’s like a total slasher-movie vibe.
他去那儿干嘛
Why did he go up there?
不知道 也许我们该去找找他
I don’t know. Maybe we should go look for him.
跟你说过他很麻烦吧
I told you he was trouble.
对不起 但我的确这么说了
Sorry, but I did.
没事儿的 他确实很讨厌
No, it’s fine. He sucks.
可我得去找他
But I got to make sure he doesn’t,
以防他今晚死了或者怎么的
you know, die or anything tonight.
帮帮忙好吗
Will you help me?
求你了
Please?
好吧
Okay.
我去穿件衣服
I guess I should go get some clothes on.
诺曼有麻烦了吗
Is Norman in trouble?
它们会吃咱们的脑子吗
Are they going to try to eat our brains?
那样的话你就没事了
I think you’ll be safe.
谢天谢地
Thank God !
我不明白
I don’t get it.
为什么没用呢
Why didn’t it work?
睡美人的故事
The Story of Sleeping Beauty?
一点儿道理也没有啊
This doesn’t make any sense!
等等 你去哪儿
Wait! Where are you going?
彭德加斯先生 我想不通
Mr. Prenderghast, I don’t understand.
告诉我怎么办
Just tell me what to do!
小子 你在干嘛
Dude, what are you doing?
他告诉我要念这本书来解除诅咒
He told me to read from the book to stop the curse!
我还以为书里是有咒语什么的 可是…
I thought it was like a spell or something, but…
肯定有什么的
Come on. There has to be something.
我真得回家了
I really need to get home
我得早点回去 我家管的可严了
because I’ve got a seriously early curfew.
找到了 7个被诅咒者
Okay, seven victims.
-我娘会发飙的 -7个被诅咒者
– My mom gets really upset. – Seven victims.
不好
No.
咱们得找点东西自卫
Okay, got to defend ourselves.
用银桩或者什么东西
We got to shoot them in the head with, like,
打它们的头