人们会注意到的
People notice those kinds of things.
我们可以去周围问问
We should just ask around.
不不不 你不会懂
No, no, no, you don’t understand,
这种方法不行 这不是哥伦比亚
that’s not how it works… this here is not Colombia.
这可是纽约
This is New York.
跟我来 我带你去转转
Come with me, I’m going to show you something.
看看这个城市
Take a good look.
这就是你要征服的地方
This is the monster you’ll have to tame.
你想要在这里找人
You think you can find somebody in this mess,
你仅有的线索就是皇后标志
when your only clue is a sign that says “queen”,
说她有两个不同颜色的眼睛 不行的兄弟
or that she has a green or blue eye? No, man,
你的蕾娜如果知道有人找她
Your Reina will turn up if she’s got
肯定会出现的
somebody looking for her,
但这要时间 你要一步步来
but it’ll take time, you’ve got to start the process.
-怎么一步步来 -就是说
– What process? – The process…
得到合法身份 社会保险 交税
Get your papers, social security, start paying taxes.
在这个国家合法生活这是唯一出路
That’s the only way you can become legal in this country.
或者娶一个美国人
Or marry an American.
别瞎说了
What are you talking about?
听着马龙 我知道你现在很不顺
Listen Marlon, I know everything looks bleak right now,
等你挣了钱 开始寄钱回家了
but the day you start sending money home to your family,
一切都会好起来的
Everything changes for you.
当你作为移♥民♥第一次给家里汇款时
And that first remittance, it’s the most gratifying moment
你会无比自豪的
for an immigrant.
不 我来这里不是为这个
No… that’s not why I came.
不关我的事
That’s not my case.
上面写什么
What does it say there?
天堂之旅等待着你
Paradise awaits you.
天堂到底什么样
What would that be like…
我们到了
Here we are.
这就是帕斯特所说的民工区
This is the wall Pastor was talking about.
他们在干什么
What are they doing there?
等工作呀
They’re looking for work.
什么工作
What kind of work?
什么工作都有
Whatever there is.
都是美国人不愿意干的工作
Whatever the Americans don’t want to do.
砌砖工 建筑工 园林工
Bricklaying, construction, gardening…
工资很低 但你别无选择
The pay is low, but there’s no choice.
你总要生存下来
You make enough to eat and sleep.
理想与现实总是有差距的
It’s not ideal but it’s work and it’s an opportunity.
骑着驴找马吧
In a while you’ll find something better,
最终你肯定会离开这里的
and you’ll see someone else arrive and take your place.
在这个国家干什么事都要等
In this country you’ve got to stand in line for everything,
就算是快乐也要等
even to be happy.
先放下
Put it down.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
-蕾娜 -怎么了
– Reina. – What happened?
等下 你确定我们应该这样吗
Wait… are you sure about going through with this?
怎么了 你不想去吗
Why, you’re not?
你现在反悔还来的急
You can still back out if you want to.
打扰下 请不要停 一直向前走
Excuse me, could you keep moving this way, please?
你挡住后面的乘客啦
Come on, you’re holding up the line!
别碰我 我很烦
Don’t grab me like that! You know I hate it.
女士们先生们 这是3833航♥班♥
Ladies and gentlemen, this is aerocol flight # 3833.
我们的目的地是巴拿马
Our final destination is Panama city.
为了您的安全
For safety reasons, we request you to please
在飞行过程中 请系好安全带
fasten your seatbelts and refrain from smoking
不要在客舱里吸烟
during the whole flight.
本次航程有一小时
This flight will take 1 hour.
你现在好像不紧张了
You don’t look so nervous now.
系上你的安全带吧
Just put your seatbelt on, would you.
我们真的离开家乡了
I think we left.
马龙
Marlon.
我知道你这些天一直不好过
I know these have been very difficult days for you,
帕斯特最终还是妥协了
but Pastor finally gave in.
他妥协了
He gave in?
我们给你一份工作 就在这餐馆里
We’re giving you a job, here in the restaurant.
做什么都行 总比当民工好
I’ll do anything rather than lifting those sacks.
但是你也不能睡在这里了
You can’t keep sleeping here, though.
这是他的条件
That was his condition.
但是 夫人
But… ma’am.
我在这里举目无亲 我能睡哪里呢
Where am I supposed to sleep if I don’t know anyone here?
我再去想想办法
I’m working on that.
但现在你就可以在这里上班了
But for now, you’ll start working here,
这才是最重要的
that’s the most important thing.
好的 你们要我做什么呢
Okay, where do you want me to start?
来吧 兄弟 这就是你工作的地方
Here, brother, your new office.
欢迎
Welcome!
你要做的就是擦玻璃 水池 扔垃圾
Clean the mirrors, the sinks, take out the garbage.
你要保证每个客人进来时
It’s important to clean after every single customer
这里都很干净
that comes in.
我要做就是天天掏粪吗
I’m going to spend all my time cleaning shit.
我什么时间才能去找我的女朋友呀
When am I supposed to look for my girlfriend, Giovanny?
别报怨了兄弟
You gotta to stop talking like that, man.
从现在开始认真工作吧
You have to focus on working here now.
你觉得来这里的人找工作
You think everybody who comes here
都这么容易吗
gets a job this easily?
少说废话
Forget that nonsense and
珍惜这机会吧
take advantage of this opportunity.
这个是干什么用的
What, is this to hold onto when you have to push too hard?
真是个乡巴佬
What a stupid ass.
那是给残疾人用的 马龙
That’s for the “handicapped,” Marlon.
残疾人
“Handicapped”?
工作娱快
Enjoy!
马龙快点 他们来接你了
Marlon, come on, hurry up, they’re here to pick you up.
这位是埃尔南先生
Look son… this is Mr. Hernan.
他人很好 经常帮助我们
He’s very nice, he’s always helping in the community,
他给你找了个免费住宿的地方
and he’s found you a place to sleep for free
直到你攒够足够的钱
until you save a little money.
埃尔南·波萨达 为您服务
Hernan Posada, at your service.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
免费 恕我冒昧 埃尔南先生
Free? Forgive me, Mr. Hernan,
听起来不会有那么好的事
that sounds too good to be true.
放心吧马龙 我保证
Oh, relax, Marlon, I would trust my life to Mr. Hernan.
你还有其它选择吗
Anyway, what other choice do you have?
我们边走边说吧
How about we take a walk and you tell me what happened.
谢谢你埃尔南先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Hernan.
-别客气 -保重
– You’re welcome. – You take care of yourself.
明天见 帕特丽夏小姐
See you tomorrow, Miss Patricia.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我见到过很多和你一样的孩子
I know many cases like yours.
如果有什么需要我帮忙
If there’s any way I can help you…
尽管跟我说
Any questions you might have, just let me know.
怎么才能不担惊受怕
How do I get rid of the fear?
慢慢会好的
It’s a matter of time.
我们移♥民♥在心里都有不安全感
We immigrants carry fear and uncertainty inside.
我们总觉得后面有人跟踪
We think there’s always someone coming after us.
刚才那些人都是政客
People that have been through downtown, also politicians.
我的甜心
Hey, my sweetie pie!
好久不见你了
You haven’t been here for so long.
居然给我带来了个帅哥
Look at the present you brought me!
多帅的一个帅哥呀
Oh, what a pretty little pumpkin.
别吓着他了 他现在很胆小的
Be nice to the boy, he’s had a rough time.
好好照顾他
Make sure he’s well taken care of.
没问题
Of course I will.
我亲爱的 别害怕
Look, my love, don’t you worry.
在这里我会罩着你的
Nothing will happen to you here.
他害怕了
He’s afraid.
对吗 别这么快就把他带走嘛
Right? Don’t take him away so fast.
她叫拉奎尔 她因为酗酒
Her name is Raquel, she had to come here

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!