给我就好了 谢谢
just give them to me; thank you.
这儿有护照和证件
I have the vouchers and the passports
以及危地马拉的签证 只需要交钱
with visas for Guatemala for those who paid.
交了钱的人 在指定日期
The group is leaving on the scheduled date
就能出发了
with those who’ve paid.
没交的人
Those who haven’t will have to
只能等到下次了
wait until we plan another trip.
但是这组什么时候出发
But when does this group leave?
不需要”但是” 我们恪守承诺
No “buts,” we’re serious people here,
说到做到
and what we say is what we do.
这里有麦德林到巴拿马
The tickets include the flights from Medellin to Panama
和巴拿马到危地马拉的机票
and from Panama to Guatemala.
在危地马拉 要是有人盘问
In Guatemala, if anybody asks,
就说你们是去渡周假的
you just say you’re there for a week’s vacation.
其它的什么都不用说
You shouldn’t need to make up anything else.
我们的代理会在那接待你们
There, you will be greeted by our representative
你们一到那里
and once you get settled at the resort,
他就会说明走水路去墨西哥的方法
he’ll explain how you’ll take the fluvial route to Mexico.
到了那里 你们将享受一流的运输服务
From there, a first-class surface transport
到达边境
will take you to the border.
那里 就近在咫尺了
From there it’s a hop, skip, and a jump
欢迎来到美♥利♥坚♥共和国
“Welcome to the United States.”
水路是怎么回事
“Fluvial, ” what is that?
水路 坐船 坐船
Fluvial! By river! By river!
好的
Ah, okay…
现在 给你们一点到那后的忠告
And now, one little tip for when you’re there.
在那里 亲爱的
There, my dears,
穿制♥服♥的都是政♥府♥人员
anybody wearing a uniform is an official of some sort,
记住 那些人找你们
and remember… the last thing you people need
不会有什么好事
is any kind of official for anything.
所以 你如果看见穿制♥服♥的人
So, when you’re there and you see some guy in a uniform,
朝你走过来时
and he’s coming towards you,
跑得越远越好
you walk in the opposite direction.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
好了 每人三千元 下周就出发
Now, it’s $3,000, per person, “by next week.”
没有的话 只能遗憾了
If not, “so sorry, babies, no fly.”
好了 有问题吗
All right, questions?
可恶 马龙
Damn it, Marlon,
得想办法弄到这笔钱
We have to figure out a way to get that money somehow.
-这可不是小数目 蕾娜 -然后呢
– That’s a lot of money, Reina. – So?
我们凑不了那么多
We’ll never come up with that kind of money.
工作 赌博 或者去偷
Working, gambling, or stealing.
你的 宝贝 米格尔·科雷亚
Here you go, sweetheart, Miguel Correa?
这里
Right here!
给你 黑色的 就跟你现在穿得一样 没错
Here you are… black, black like you’re wearing now, yes.
克里斯蒂娜·贝尔特伦 给你
Cristina Beltran, here you go.
求你了 爸爸 让我工作吧
Please, dad, give me that job.
我比你更了解这座城市
I know this city better than you do.
我告诉你
I’m going to tell you something.
我一生做得所有事情
Everything I’ve done in my life has been
都是为了你能飞黄腾达
so that you can get a good education and build a career.
不是让你去开出租车的
Not so you can drive a taxi.
可你就是开车起家的啊
But wasn’t that how you started?
现在有四辆自己的出租车了
And now you’ve got four taxis.
你做得挺不错的
Look how well you’re doing.
儿子 你跟我不一样 我是从底层做起来的
That was different, son, I started at the bottom.
多亏了我 你可以不用受那些苦
But for you it’s different, thanks to what I’ve done.
现在你该去读大学了
Now it’s time for you to go to the university.
马特 坐直了 听话
Mateo, sit up straight, like I told you.
你不想上大学吗 马龙
Don’t you want to go to college, Marlon?
我们联♥系♥的事情有进展了
You know, our contact there is making some progress.
前几天他们跟我说
They told me just the other day,
罢♥工♥一结束 你就能去读书了
when the strike is over, you can start.
说的没错 妈妈
That’s just it, mom.
可同时 我还想挣点钱
In the meantime, I’d like to earn a few pesos.
-马龙 我说了不行 -为什么不行
– Marlon, I said no! – Why not?
为什么胡安乔家都让他工作了
How come Juancho’s family gave him work?
那是他们家 不是我们家
That’s Juancho’s family, not this one!
知道这周我手下的司机
Do you know how many of my drivers
有多少被抢了吗
have been mugged this week?
-妈妈让你这么说的 -没人让我说什么
– Mom told you to say that! – Nobody has told me anything.
而且 没有空闲的出租车了
Besides, I don’t have any free taxis,
每辆车每天都轮两班
they’re all working double shift..
我不想再谈这些了 明白了吗
I don’t want to talk about this again, understood?
马特 拿起勺子 好好吃
Mateo, pick up your spoon and eat properly.
你饿了吧
You’re hungry, aren’t you?
你不能像个疯子一样进来
You know you just can’t enter a place like a madman
不经允许就拿食物吃
and steal food without permission.
你是哥伦比亚人吗
Are you Colombian?
是的 跟你一样
Colombian just like you.
乔瓦尼 去找找有没有治发烧的东西
Giovanny, go and see if you can find something for a fever.
你没看见吗 他刚才想偷我们的食物
But ma’am, didn’t you see he was trying to steal food?
没事 你看他 能伤害我吗
Go on, look at him, what harm can he do to me?
他连勺子都拿不起来
He barely has enough strength to lift up the spoon.
你干什么去了 脏兮兮的
Where have you been that you smell so bad?
-我迷路了 -帕特丽夏
– I got lost. – Patricia!
难道我们要供养
Do you think we’re in a position
这里的每一个人吗
to feed everyone in this city?
帕斯特 别唠叨了
Pastor, stop nagging.
这孩子病了 外面又这么冷
This boy is sick, and look how cold it is out here.
帮我一把 带他去地下室
Help me get him into the basement.
帮你 发什么神经
Help you? What nerve!
杂种 我说了不要再
You fag! I told you I don’t want to
出现在我眼前
see you anywhere around here.
没事 孩子 跟我来
All right, come with me, son.
来吧 进来吃
Come on… come on, finish it inside.
帕特丽夏 我最后警告你一次
Patricia, this is the last time I’ll tell you!
这个乞丐别想在我的餐馆里吃东西
This bum is not setting foot in my restaurant!
我说最后一次
That’s final!
坐这吧
Sit down here.
你长得很俊秀 孩子
You know, you got a pretty face, kid.
-给你 帕特丽夏 -谢谢
– Here you go, Patricia. – Thank you.
-我去拿点水 -好的
– I’ll bring some water. – Yeah, okay.
再拿条毯子给这孩子披上
And bring some blankets so we can cover up this boy.
-好的 -夫人 这是皇后区吗
– Okay. – Ma’am, is this “Queen”?
没错 这是皇后区的杰克森高地
Yes, this is Jackson Heights, Queens.
-给 -谢谢你
– Here you go. – Thank you, son.
蕾娜一定在这附近了
So Reina should be here, nearby.
蕾娜
Reina…
她住的招待所前门上写着”皇后”
On the front of Reina’s hostel it says “Queen.”
皇后还是皇后区
“Queen” or “Queens?”‘
就像蕾娜 不过是用英语写的
Like Reina, but in English.
-我必须走了 -不行 躺下休息会
– I have to go. – No, lay down, get some rest,
睡一会吧
Try to sleep.
你知道一个皇后区有多少
Do you have any idea how many hostels
招待所吗
there are in Queens?
关上门
Lock it.
-什么 -把这该死的门关上 白♥痴♥
– What? – Lock the damn door, you idiot!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能为了去那而偷钱
You shouldn’t be going through that.
我没偷钱
I wasn’t going through anything.
是我碰巧发现的
I found it by accident.
没人会碰巧翻别人的公文包
Hey, nobody opens a suitcase by accident.
放回去 你觉得我是个傻子吗
Put it back! Do you think I’m stupid?
蕾娜 你怎么能这样
Reina, don’t you dare,
那是姨夫的钱
that money belongs to the German.
求你了 把钱放回去
Please, just put it back in the suitcase.
你不想玩玩吗
Don’t you like to play?
蕾娜 蕾娜 求你了
Reina, Reina, please…
把钱放回去
Just put back that money.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!