Raquel?
你是蕾娜的妈妈吗
Are you Reina’s mother?
一直都是啊 亲爱的
Have been all my life, sweetheart.
为什么这么问 我们认识吗
Why? Do we know each other?
我是马龙 马龙·克鲁兹
I’m Marlon, Marlon Cruz.
你那时候还是个婴儿
You’re just a baby.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
想喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
蕾娜 不 夫人 谢谢你
Reina! No, ma’am, thank you.
我只想见蕾娜
I just want to see Reina.
我要喝点了
Well, I’m going to have one,
因为我有一阵没喝过了
because I haven’t had one for a while.
那个该死的瓶子在哪
Where’s that fucking bottle?
-蕾娜在这吗 -她在啊
– ls reina here? – Here she is.
看 你确定你不要喝点吗
Look! Sure that you don’t want anything?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我就是想来和你女儿谈谈
I just came here to talk to your daughter.
蕾娜不在这
Re- Reina’s not here.
她在哪
Where is she?
来坐这 跟我一起抽根烟
Come here and have a smoke with me.
求求你了 我走了很长的路来这
Please, I’ve come a long way
我需要见到你的女儿
and I need to see your daughter.
她没跟你提过我
She never told you about me?
她当然跟我说过你
Of course she told me about you.
她告诉我你是个好男孩
She told me you are a very good boy.
我的天 非常 非常好
My gosh, very, very good.
她告诉你我们失散了吗
Did she tell you we got lost?
-我不记得了 -那么你记得什么
– I don’t remember. – Then what do you remember?
告诉我她跟你说什么了
Tell me what she told you.
那个老女人唱得太棒了
That old lady sings incredibly well.
黑鸽子 黑鸽子
Black pigeon black pigeon
-告诉我 -好吧 别这么死缠烂打的
– Tell me! – All right, don’t get so pushy!
你太急躁了 孩子
You’re so desperate, baby.
冷静点 我们会去找她的
Calm down, we’ll look for her.
听着 在这等我
You know what? Wait for me here.
这个孩子
And this baby?
很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn’t she?
孩子 你要是有钱我可以给你口♥交♥
Baby… maybe you’ve got a little money for a blow job?
拉奎尔 请你带我去找你女儿
Raquel, please just take me to your daughter.
那好吧
Fine then.
我们会找到你的皇后 出去
We’ll go find your queen… get out.
我们走
Let’s go!
为了不让你抱怨
And so that you don’t complain,
我开我的法拉利带你去
I’m even taking you in my Ferrari.
你喝成这样还要开车吗
You’re going to drive like that?
蕾娜在哪工作
Where does Reina work?
她干很多事
She does a variety of things.
远吗
Is it far?
我们差不多到了
We’re almost there.
-在哪 -她就在街角
– Where is it? – She’s just around the corner.
-出现了 “夜莺路” -看着点 小心开车
– Show up, “Reinita.” – Hey watch out, drive carefully.
心灵的皇后
Queen of hearts…
你的王子在找你
Your prince is looking for you.
看 看 她在那
Look, look… there she is.
蕾娜
Reina!
蕾娜 蕾娜
Reina! Hey! Reina!
蕾娜
Reina!
蕾娜
Reina!
蕾娜
Reina!
我以为你永远不会来了
I thought you’d never come.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eyes?
它们一直就这样
This is how they were always meant to be.
帮我把她弄进去 要下雨了
Help me get her inside, it’s gonna start raining.
照片里的婴儿是谁的
Whose baby is that in the picture?
那个婴儿不关你的事 帮帮我
That baby is none of your business, help me.
拿着钥匙
Take the keys.
为什么不告诉我你是想来找你妈妈
Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to look for your mother?
-你怎么找到她的 -就是找到了 拿着钥匙
– How did you find her? – Looking for her; take the keys!
来啊 妈妈 出来
Come on, mom, get out.
你为什么不找我
Why didn’t you look for me?
我该去哪找你
Where was I supposed to look for you?
我不知道 在我找你的那些地方
I don’t know, around the same places I looked for you.
到处 既然你要离开我的话
Everywhere… why did you make me come with you
-为什么让我跟你一起来 -我没有离开你
– if you were going to leave. – I didn’t leave you,
你走了之后就再也没回来
you went out and never came back.
把钥匙给我 下雨了
Give me the keys, it’s raining!
我迷路了 如果你当时找我
I got lost! If you had looked for me,
你一定能找到我
you would’ve found me,
就像你找到你的妈妈一样
just like you found your mother.
快把钥匙给我 我们进去说 下雨了
Just give me the keys, we’ll talk inside, it’s raining.
-你为什么不给家里打电♥话♥ -给她钥匙
– Why didn’t you call home? – Give her the keys.
-你的爸爸病了 -那又怎样 我可以打电♥话♥
– Your father got sick. – So what? I can still call.
为什么不告诉我你妈妈的事
Why didn’t you ever tell me about your mother.
-那个孩子是我的 对吗 -别像个女人一样
– That baby is mine, isn’t she? – Don’t be such a fag!
你真的觉得
Do you really think
你自己强到能生孩子了吗
you were man enough to give me a baby?
-我的孩子吗 回答我 -不是 别这么讨厌
– ls she mine? Answer me! – No, don’t be such an asshole!
你难道看不见我全身都湿透了吗
Can’t you see the baby is inside and I’m getting wet?!
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
你一点都没变 马龙
You haven’t changed a bit, Marlon,
一点都没有
not a bit.
你错了 不管你信不信
You’re wrong; believe it or not
多亏你我已经变了
I have changed thanks to you.
我不再指责那些我改变不了的事了
I’m not going to try to reproach something I can’t change.
相反的
On the contrary,
现在我明白不是爱让我跟你来这了
now I understand that love isn’t why I followed you here.
我怀疑我们之间从未有过爱
I doubt there was ever any love between us.
不过 我想谢谢你带我
Nevertheless I want to thank you for
踏上这段旅程
bringing me on this trip
而且尤其谢谢你抛弃我
and above all thank you for abandoning me,
谢谢你没有找我
for not looking for me.
那你为什么来 为什么来这
Why did you come? Why did you come here?
-我得找到你 蕾娜 -太好了 你现在找到了
– I had to find you, Reina. – Great, now you found me,
现在你去死都与我无关了
now you can go to fucking hell for all I care!
如果你想的话现在就可以自杀
You can go kill yourself if you feel like it!
不 我不想
No, I don’t feel like it.
如果你想自杀就自己去吧
You go ahead and kill yourself if you want to.