This is no time to be paying visits.
你能行行好告诉她我在这吗
Could you be so kind as to tell her I’m here?
我认识他 叔叔 别担心
I know him, uncle, don’t worry.
-你确定吗 -是的
– Are you sure? – Yes.
你想要什么
What do you want?
这是自行车的问题 它把我带到这来
It’s the bicycle’s fault, it brought me here.
它想要什么
What did it want?
都是扯淡
This is all shit,
我没地方睡觉了
and to top it off, I’ve got nowhere to sleep.
所以你来这认为我就能帮你是吗
So you came here so I could help you?
你是唯一一个
But you’re the only person-
我不是唯一的任何人 马龙
I’m not the only anything, Marlon.
你脑子里唯一有的就是混乱
The only thing you have in that head of yours is confusion.
你甚至都不知道你该来还是该走
You don’t even know whether you’re coming or going.
你甚至都不清楚你看到了什么 混♥蛋♥
You don’t even know what you see, asshole!
这对我来说也很艰难
It’s been very difficult for me too.
事实是 我不想再和回忆斗争了
The truth is, I’m sick of fighting with a ghost.
那就带着你的回忆离开这
Then get out of here with your damn ghost
让我一个人待着
and leave me alone!
为什么我这么白♥痴♥
Why am I such an idiot?
快进来 在我改变主意之前
Come in quickly, before I change my mind.
你是不是米拉格罗斯的男朋友
Are you Milagros’s boyfriend?
大家注意 这是马龙
Everybody, this is Marlon.
我告诉过你们他要在这待几天的
I’ve told you he’ll be staying here a few days.
-早上好 马龙 -早上好
– Good morning, Garlon. – Good morning.
早上好 夫人 你怎么样
Good moming, ma’am, how are you?
-坐下 -很抱歉
– Sit down. – Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
看起来真香 这些玉米饼看起来很怪
This all looks great… these arepas look weird.
那么 你在哪工作
So… where do you work?
在米火哥伦比亚餐厅
At “Mi Tierra Colombiana.”‘
真的吗 你知道这的规矩吗
Really? You know the rules here, don’t you?
他不知道 我会告诉他
No, but I’ll tell him.
很简单 如果你要住在这 就得付钱
It’s very simple, if you live here, you pay your way.
让他先吃早餐吧
Let him eat breakfast.
他有工作 他能负担的
He has a job, he can contribute.
如果钱是问题 那么就没问题
If money’s the problem, then there’s no problem,
因为没有钱
Because there’s no money!
我开始赚钱了 妈妈
I started to eam some more money, mom.
-真的吗 -是的
– You did? – Yes.
告诉马琳姨妈别担心
Tell aunt Marlene not to worry.
我会把钱还清的
That I’m going to pay her back every penny.
我还给你寄了一封信 里面有些钱
I’ve also sent you an envelope with some money.
我很欣慰 儿子 听起来很棒 感谢主
I’m glad, son, that sounds great! Thank god!
这让我很开心
That makes me very happy!
妈妈 马特怎么样
Hey, mom, how’s Mateo?
他表现好吗
Is he behaving himself?
是的 他很好 马龙
Yes, he is doing very good, Marlon,
但是他很想你
But he misses you very much,
我们都很想你
we all miss you very much here.
妈妈 爸爸愿意跟我说话吗
Oh, mom… would it be possible to speak with dad?
还是你多寄点钱回来以后再说吧
It’s better to wait a little until you send more money.
这样能让他看到你有能力还债
That way he’ll see you will take care of that debt.
告诉他我爱他 好吗
Just tell him that I love him, okay?
祝福你 妈妈
Your blessing, mom.
愿主祝福你 我的儿子 再见 小心
God bless you, my son, good-bye! Take care!
-你也是 -再见 甜心
– You too. – Bye, honey!
你祖母怎么办
What about your grandmother?
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry, it’s okay.
我去弄点水喝 你要吗
I’m going to get some water, want some?
都妥当了 帕斯特先生
All set, Mr. Pastor.
-怎么样 -三块钱小费
– How did it go? – $3 in tips.
小饼干
Biscuit!
我真不敢相信 萨莉娜
I don’t believe it, Calena!
给 帕斯特先生
Here, Mr. Pastor.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
真好
Gorgeous!
当我听到那个消息时心都碎了
You just tore my heart to pieces when I heard the message
你坚持不懈通过广播找她
You put up for the hothead on the radio.
萨莉娜 这对我来说已经不重要了
Oh, Calena, that doesn’t matter to me anymore.
好吧 我昨天重生了
Right, and I was born yesterday.
帮我个忙 甜心 给我们拿两杯酒
Do me a favor, sweetie, and bring us two shots.
我有个能让你震惊的新闻
I’ve got some great news that will knock you off your feet.
-两杯 -一杯给你一杯给我
– Two? – One for you and one for me.
一切都还好吗 马龙
Everything okay, Marlon?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
她是跟我们一起来这的一个朋友
She’s a friend who made the trip here with us.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-给你 -你的呢
– Here you go. – Where is yours?
我不能喝 我还要工作
I can’t, I’m working.
那么 告诉我你为什么来这
So, tell me why are you here?
真好喝 对我酸痛的腿有好处
Delicious, great for my sore legs.
-你的小皇后 -麻烦你打扫下卫生间
– Your little queen. – The bathroom, please.
-这地方在哪 -这是亚特兰大的一个地址
– Where is this? – It’s an address in Atlanta.
亚特兰大 你确定吗
Atlanta? Are you sure?
省省吧 如果我不知道她是不是确实在那
Stop it, do you really think I would waste my time
你真的以为我会
to come all the way over here,
浪费我的时间 跑这么远来告诉你吗
if I wasn’t absolutely sure she was there?
而且你一定不能告诉她是我告诉你的
And don’t you dare tell her it was me who told you.
-谢谢 帕特丽夏小姐 -因为记住
– Thank you, Miss Patricia. – Because remember-
记住那个蠢妞儿不像我
remember that bimbo doesn’t like me.
萨莉娜 你真的确定吗
Calena, are you absolutely sure?
够了 打给她 你有号♥码的
Enough… call her, you’ve got the number,
然后你就会知道我没跟你胡扯
and then you’ll see I’m not bullshitting you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
怎么了
What’s going on?
你好 请留下你的名字
Hello, please leave your name…
吻你而且谢谢你
Big kiss and thanks.
是她 是她
It’s her, it’s her.
发生什么事了
What happened?
怎么了
What’s going on?
你为什么在打包行李 出什么事了
Why are you packing? What’s going on?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
告诉我啊 混♥蛋♥ 你要去哪
Talk to me, asshole, where are you going?
你到底要去哪 告诉我
Where are you going? Talk to me!
你要去找蕾娜
You’re going to Reina.
马龙 跟我说话啊
Marlon, talk to me,
至少也看看我 妈的
at least look at me, fucker!
别像个懦夫 看着我的眼睛
Don’t be such a coward, look me in the eyes.
马龙 你别走
Marlon, please don’t go!
如果你走了 就别再回来 混♥蛋♥
If you leave, don’t ever come back, asshole!
德州 美国
Texas, United States
醒醒吧 混♥蛋♥们 我们到了
Wake up, assholes, we’re here.
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出来 打开
Let me out of here, open up!
快点 不然我们就有麻烦了
Let’s go or we’ll all pay.
下来
Get down here-
下来 该死的拉美人
Get off, stupid fucking “gringo.”,
快点 我们得离开这 快
Come on, we’ve got to get out of here, come on!
快啊 宝贝儿 拉美乡巴佬来了
Hurry up, honey, the gringos are coming.
把他抬下来
Bring him down!
放那
Bring him!
他死了
He’s dead.
看看他们对我们都干了些什么 蕾娜
Look what they’ve done to us, Reina.
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
我们到了 最坏的部分已经过去了
We’re here, the worst part is already over.
我们现在在美国了
We are in the United States now!
我们到了
We’re here.
亚特兰大 佐治亚州
Atlanta, Georgia
怎么了
Yes?
拉奎尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!