巴比龙

Papillon

0
293

Here’s two or three
你们的咖啡想加点料吗?
Would you gentlemen like your coffees freshened?
拿进来
Bring it on in
典狱长请客
Compliments of the warden

Wa
不错喔
Very nice
拿去
Here
要是逃狱失败又杀死人,我们就会上断头台
If we kill someone and this goes wrong, it’s the guillotine
所以不准杀死任何人
No one dies
再给我一张牌
Give me another one of them

All right
德加!
Dega!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
德加!
Dega!
快来服侍典狱长!
The warden. Now!
住手! 嘘, 嘘!
Stop! Shh, shh!
嘘, 嘘!
Shh, shh!
什么声音?
What was that?
我去看看
I’d better go check
起作用了
It’s working
哦, 哥们
Oh, man
我们来得太早了
We’re too early
有打火机吗
Hey, got a light?
当然有 先生
Yes, of course, sir
哦! 哦! 进去吧,大家都进去
Oh! Oh! Okay, go inside
所有人, 进屋去 马上
Everybody, go inside. Come on
– 来靠, 亲爱的 – 靠
Come on, darling. – Fuck
– 那是我们的出路 – 不, 不
That’s our way out. – No, no
他在干嘛?
What’s he doin’?
– 停电了! – 靠!
Power’s off! – Fuck!
巴比, 我们得走了 不能呆在这里.
Papi, we gotta move. We can’t stay here
我们要等德加
We wait for Dega
别管他了
Forget about Dega!
他不可靠
He’s not reliable
你也知道的!
And you know it!
我们直接走 快点
Let’s just go. Come on
你要走吗?
You wanna go?
走啊
Go
你跟我走吗?
You with me?
啊, 对,打开大门
Uh, yeah. Open the gate
你有毛病吗?
What’s wrong with you?
哈! 我偷了中♥央♥走道的钥匙,就能去中♥央♥走道了
Ha! I stole the keys to get us up to the central walkway
可以直接到警卫塔
We can take that to the guard tower
只要不开灯,他们就看不见我们
As long as the lights stay off, they won’t see us
然后跳下去?
And then we jump?
你有更好的主意吗?
You got a better idea?
来吧
Come on
快点!
Come on!
走! 走!
Go!Go!
去守住围墙
Guard the wall!
你,跟我到南墙
You! Take me to the south wall
遵命
Yes, sir!
哦, 靠
Oh, shit
好了. 快点. 我们快跳吧
All right. Come on. Let’s go
小心点
Easy
你没事吧?
You all right?
来吧!快点!
Let’s go! Come on!
快,快,快
Go, go, go
快!
Come on!
快跳啊!
Jump!
快点!
Come on!
快!快!
Come on! Come on!
他们会看到你 快点!
They’re gonna see you! Come on!
快点!
Come on!
跳啊!快点跳!
Jump! Come on!
跳!
Jump!
靠!
Shit!
嘿. 他腿断了
Hey. It’s broken
– 别管他了 – 钱在他那里
Leave him. – He’s got the money

Ah
马切列,帮帮忙
Maturette, help me
老天爷
Christ!
好了, 来吧
All right, come on
我们走
Let’s go
加油
Come on
离船还有多远?
How much further to the boat?
你在拖慢我们, 德加
You’re slowing us down, Dega
快点啊. 我们得走快点
Come on. We’ve got to move faster
别再往前走一步
Don’t take another step
你不能把我带回去
You’re not takin’ me back
这要看你有没有我的钱
That depends if you have my money

Hey
巴比.没事了
Papi. It’s okay
他有我们要的船
This is my guy with the boat
我们的船呢?
Where’s our boat?
在河的上游
It’s a ways up the river
要我带你去,先给钱
Want me to take you there, pay me
不然你就去死
Or fuck you
我只剩这么多钱了
This is all I have left
我们知道就好
Let’s keep that between us
享受你们的自♥由♥吧!
Enjoy your freedom!
靠! 你弄来什么破船?
Fuck! What kind of shit boat did you get us?
闭嘴,德加
Shut up, Dega!
你能来算你走运 继续舀水!
You’re lucky to be here. Keep bailing!
把水弄出去
Get it outta the boat
我正在努力啊
I’m trying
别往我身上 倒进海里, 德加. 该死
Don’t throw it at me, Dega. Goddamn it
泼到海里去 – 我是泼到海里的
Throw it in the water! – I’m throwing it at the water
– 马切列! – 是?
Maturette! – Yes?
检查舵柄
Check the tiller
让我来 让我来
I got it, I got it
巴比
Papi
这艘船载不了我们全部
This boat can’t hold all of us. You know it
我们得减轻重量
We need to lighten the weight
反正他死定了, 巴比
He’s gonna die anyway, Papi
没人需要去死
Nobody needs to die
靠!它掉了!
Fuck! It fell off!
– 修好舵柄! – 它坏了.
Fix the tiller! – It’s broken
修好舵柄!
Fix the tiller!
滚开!
Move!
拜托
Come on
来,拿去 拿去
Here, take this. Take this.
马切列,来帮我
Maturette, help me
这艘船会被暴风雨吹沉
This storm is gonna sink the boat
必须立即采取行动
We need to act, and we need to act now
让我把船准备好
Just let me get the boat ready
你疯了吗? 哈?
Did you lose your mind? Huh?
你想为了这家伙死吗?
You wanna die because of this guy?
没人需要去死.
Nobody needs to die
嗯, 我们不可能都活着
Well, we can’t all live
德加是负担
Dega, he’s dead weight
你有多少钱?
How much money you have?
他没有钱了
He doesn’t have any money
他没有钱?
He doesn’t have any money?
听到吗,马切列?
You hear that, Maturette?
他们一直在骗我们
They’ve been lying to us
你想为他而死吗?
You wanna die for him?
那样就两票对一票了, 巴比
That makes it two against one, Papi
让开
Step aside
你什么都不必做
You don’t need to do anything
让开, 巴比!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!