巴比龙

Papillon

0
293

I don’t know how you made it
我只是习惯了沉默
I just got used to the silence
如果我逃出去
If I ever get out
我要过不同的人生
I’m gonna live a different kind of life
这个周日, 典狱长会在操场里放电影
This Sunday, the warden will be showing a film in the courtyard
招待当地政客
entertaining some local politicians
那会很吵
It’ll be loud
警卫会很忙,人力也不够用
The guards will be doing double-duty, spread very thin
这是我们最好的机会.
This is your best chance
你能弄条船吗?
Can you get a boat?
不能
No
赛里耶呢?他还在吗?
What about Celier? Is he still here?
很不幸,他还在
Unfortunately, yes
如果他能弄到一艘船
If he can still get a boat
你的钱够付吗?
do you have enough money to pay for it?
嗯, 我应该有, 但他会要跟我们走
Well, I might, but then he’d wanna come with us
我们?
Us?
我们
Us

All right
但我们还是需要一艘船
But we still need a boat
你现在就走
You leave now!

Leave!
滚出去!
Get out!
滚出去! 走啊!
Get out! Leave!
滚出去!
Get out!
– 这个人疯了 – 走!
This man’s mad! – Go!
– 滚出去! – 他精神错乱了!
Get out! – He’s out of his mind!
不! 不, 不, 不, 不!
No! No, no, no, no!
不!
No!
– 不! – 他疯了!
No! – He’s out of his mind!
帮帮我!
Help me! Help me!
来, 巴比 这里
Come, Papi. Here
来吧, 来… 冷静, 冷静点 – 放开他
Come on, come… Calm down, calm down. Let him go
放开他!
Let him go!
没事了, 没事了
It’s okay, it’s okay
嘘, 嘘
Shh, shh
把药丸拿来
Bring me some pills
来 吃一颗
Come on. Take one
拿水来
Bring me some water
吞下去
Swallow
会没事的
It’ll be okay
10分钟后熄灯
Lights out, ten minutes
哦!
Oh!
嘘, 嘘
Shh, shh
– 离我远点 – 放松!
Get off of me. – Just relax!
– 放开我! – 放松
Leave me! – Relax
滚 别想干我
Get off! I will never let you fuck me
嘘, 嘘
Shh, shh
你会的,你不要不知好歹
You will soon, if you know what’s good for you

Hey
嘿, 我只想谈谈
Hey, I just wanna talk
– 我不是个婊♥子♥
– 我不想上你
I’m not a goddamn whore. – That’s not what I want
每个人都这么说
Yeah, everybody says that until they do
相信我,我不想
Trust me, I don’t
我有别的提议
I got a different proposition
你敢说出去,不会有好下场
If you repeat one word of this, it’s not gonna be good for you
– 那我就不想知道 – 也许你想知道
I don’t wanna know then. – Maybe you do
我正在计划逃狱
Look, I’m puttin’ something together
这周日
This Sunday
我们能多带一个人
We got room for one more
我没有东西给你
I have nothing to offer you
我要你去分散狱吏的注意力
I need you to distract that turnkey
让他在特定的时间来这里, 拖住他
Get him to come in here at a certain time, keep him occupied
我若是照办
If I do that
你的计划最好管用
your plan better work
一定有用
It’ll work
不会很容易
It’s not gonna be easy
你一个人能做到吗
Can you handle yourself?
有人诬陷你谋杀, 对吗?
You were framed for murder, right?
嗯, 没有人诬陷我
Well, nobody framed me
那是赛里耶
That’s Celier
他会替我们弄到船
He’s gotten us a boat
让我们看看手臂.
Let’s see the arm
你受到感染了
Infected
干得好
Good job
巴比!
Papi!
你这个瘦猴子
You skinny son of a bitch
很高兴见到你
Good to see you
你的手是怎么了?
What’d you do to your arm?
我为了进来割伤自己
I had to cut myself to get in here
– 这招还有用吗? – 嗯, 没事的 别想了
It still work? – Yeah, it’s nothing. Don’t think about it
– 我还是能打爆你 – 我们能快点么? 我得回去了
I can still kick your ass. – Can we hurry this up? I have to get back
小鸟, 你能闭嘴吗?
Birdie, can you shut up for once?
这是马切列,第四个人
This is Maturette. He’s our fourth
哦, 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
– 一个人行吗 – 行,我会用刀子
You know how to handle yourself? – Yeah, with a knife
– 好的, 冷静点 – 这小家伙挺凶的嘛, 哈?
All right, take it easy. – Feisty little one, huh?
– 你准备好了? – 对, 准备就绪.
You all set? – Yeah, I’m set
我的人在河岸藏了一艘船
I got a guy that’s hiding a boat on the bank
在河的上游.
It’s upriver a ways
从那里 可以直入大海
From there, it’s a straight shot to the ocean
但我现在就要一半的钱
But we need half the money now
你呢?
What about you?
电影一开始 我们就穿过典狱长室
When the film starts, we’ll go through the warden’s building
我会有钥匙的
I’ll have a key
这是个好计划
We got a plan
这是个好计划
We got a plan
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事
No
我们能信任他吗
I’m not sure we can trust him
这家伙,他难以预料
Look at him, he’s unpredictable
他就像笼中野兽
He’s like a caged animal
我们都是野兽, 哥们
We’re all animals in here, pal
他不会有事
He’ll be fine
他现在就要钱
He needs the money now
拿去
Here
这是他们给我吃的镇静剂
It’s the sedatives they gave me
把它放到警卫的咖啡里去
Get ’em in the guards’ coffee
其他的我们会搞定
We’ll do the rest
我得回去了
I have to get back

Hey
你干得好
You’re doin’ good
– 嘿 – 看看这是什么, 哈?
Hey. – What do we have here, huh?
去死吧
Go to hell
还给我
Give me those back
他会搞砸我们的计划的
He’s gonna fuck up our plan
不会有事的
It’s gonna be fine
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 伙计
What the fuck are you doing, man?
好了!够了,别打了!
All right! That’s enough!
别打了! 别打了!
Break it up! Break it up!
他是给典狱长管账的
He’s in charge of the warden’s books
我想想我该知道如何出拳
I had to figure I’d know how to throw a punch
因为我老爸从小就打我
considering how often my father used to beat me
你老爸也是?
Yours too?
我爸妈都是老师
My parents are school teachers
今晚见
See ya tonight
典狱长要喝茴香酒
Anisette for the warden
拿出你最好的
The best you have
把整瓶都给我
Just give me the bottle
“金刚”
这是2或3

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!