巴比龙

Papillon

0
283

Come on. Move it. – Move it!
– 那边
– 爬下梯子
That way. – Down the ladder!
– 那边 快 – 再快点!
Over there. Come on. – Faster!
走. 走!
Move it. Move it!
– 现在快走
– 快. 走了
Come on now. – Come on. Move
别瞪我!
Don’t be looking at me like that
– 快. 走 – 你也是
Come on. Move. – You too
继续走
Move along
各位, 扶他起来!
Guys, get him up!
我他♥娘♥的♥腿!
My fucking leg!
我的腿. 我的腿啊!
My leg. My leg!
够了 . 够了
That’s enough. That’s enough
散开,看够了
Break it up. Break it up. That’s enough
全都给我回队伍去
Move it! – Move. Back to the line
闪开, 闪开
Move, move
我叫到你的名字就举手
Raise your hand if I call your name
奥古斯丁
Augustin
– 巴尔巴
– 来吧. 保持队形
Barba. – Come on now. Stay in line
贝莱尔
Bellaire
继续走! 那边
Move along! Over there
洛夫顿
Lofton
纳瓦隆
Navarrone
纳瓦隆!
Navarrone!
出发!
Move out!
出发!
Move out!
好了, 快. 走.
All right, come on. Move it
继续走!
Keep moving!
囚犯们, 停下来!
Prisoners, halt!
打开大门!
Open the gates!
前进
March
“流放营”
我知道很多人想要逃狱
I know many of you at this very moment are thinking about escape
有胆子就来试试
Feel free to try whenever you like
我们也很乐意大开杀戒
We’ll be happy to shoot you
你们若不想死得痛快
If, however, you should avoid that mercy
这里有两名警卫全天候看守
there are two guardians who are always on duty
你们往丛林逃亡,一定会饿死
The bush, where the best thing that can happen to you is starvation
或是从逃到大海上
Or you could choose the sea
我保证海里的鲨鱼会把你们当大餐
where sharks too, I assure you, are always hungry
第一次逃狱没死
If you manage to survive your first attempt
就会被单独处两年禁闭
you’ll get two years in solitary
第二次逃狱没死,就会被关五年禁闭
Second attempt, five years in solitary
第三次就是终身监禁恶魔岛
followed by a life sentence at Devil’s Island
要是犯下谋杀罪
If you commit murder
就会被处死
you’ll be executed
就这样
That’s all
让开!
Move. Move
上帝啊
Jesus Christ
去角落
Take the corner
嘿, 眼睛张大点,别乱跑
Hey, keep your eyes open and don’t move

Hey
这里是谁在分派工作?
Who decides what work we get assigned to?
– 请原谅他…
– 我叫你别乱跑
Excuse my ill-mannered… – I thought I told you not to move
他还没学乖
He has yet to be tamed
你又是个很重要的大忙人
And you’re obviously a very important, very, very busy man
我只是个管钥匙的
I’m just the turnkey
我们只想找人确保…
We’re looking for someone to ensure we’re assigned
…我们被分派到同样的工作
the right sort of work in the morning
这要你一千块钱
It’ll cost you a thousand
想都别想
I don’t think so
不, 这价钱太高了
No, now that seems entirely too high
我想我们一开始有点误会
Sir, I think we started off on the wrong foot
一千块其实很公平
I think a thousand is actually fair
现在工作有没有得选…
Now, is there a selection of work you have…
医院照护员
Attendants at the hospital
并且为了这一千, 顺便送我一包香烟
And for a thousand, you can throw in a pouch of tobacco
– 还有一个笔记本
– 笔记本?
And a notebook. – A notebook?
– 我是个画家
– 你这个假♥钞♥伪造者
I’m an artist. – You’re a forger
你是个专偷保险箱的小贼, 我完全不苟同这个职业
And you’re a safecracker, a profession of which I thoroughly disapprove
– 至少我是老实的罪犯 – 嗯
At least I’m an honest criminal. – Hmm
嘿. 我现在就要钱
Hey. I’m gonna need that right now
马上就要
I mean, right now
失陪一下
Excuse me
我觉得你需要去趟厕所
I think you need to go to the bathroom
是, 当然
Yes, of course
恕我失陪,两位
If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen
你去哪里?
Where you goin’?
我又没来过这里
I’ve never been here before
马桶在那儿, 公主
Toilet’s there, princess
除了人还有什么动物会把生存的工具塞进屁♥眼♥?
What animal but a man keeps his only means of survival up his ass?
有东西咬我
Something bit me
有人逃狱!
We got a runner!
– 封锁!
– 封锁这里!
Lockdown! – Lock it down!
– 哪一个营区?
– 不是, 他从医院里逃出来的.
Which barracks? – No, he broke out the hospital
– 就一个人
– 医院吗?
Just one. – The hospital?
全面封锁
Lock down your barrack
– 我打赌是朱洛
– 封锁这里!
I’ll bet that’s Julot. – Lock it down!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥一点时间都不浪费
Son of a bitch didn’t waste any time
你看?
You see?
这能成
It can be done
全面封锁!进丛林搜索! 退后
Lock it down! Into the jungle. Stand down
零号♥路线
Route Zero
零号♥路线
Route Zero
零号♥路线
Route Zero
我和我朋友要在一起
My friend and I need to be kept together at all times
把这两个送到医院去
Set these two up in the hospital
我要休养几天才能工作
And it’ll be a few days before I’m well enough to do any sort of
不要得寸进尺
Don’t push it
他们两个都到 零号♥路线
Both of them, Route Zero
德加先生,站住
Mr. Dega, stop
我认识你 你认识我吗
I know you. Do you know me?
当然 先生
Yes. Yes, of course, sir
你是副典狱长, 先生
You’re the deputy warden, sir
我姊夫被逮捕了
My sister’s husband was arrested
因为出♥售♥你在马赛给他提供的假国防债券
selling counterfeit defense bonds you furnished him with in Marseilles
德加在马赛是个很常见的名字
Dega is a very common name in Marseilles
– 桑提尼
– 是,长官
Santini. – Yes, sir
这个直接送去零号♥路线
This one goes straight to Route Zero
把他带走.
Take him away
等等
Wait
把他也带走
Take him too
我们尽量不拆散好朋友
We try not to separate old friends here
把他们带去零号♥路线 走
Get them to Route Zero. Move
零号♥路线是什么?
What is Route Zero?
站开!
Stand clear!
你的又一轮!
Your other round!
我感觉不太好
I don’t feel so good.
现在小心!
Watch it now!
它去… 把它放小车里
It go… It goes in the cart
继续走
Move along
你话说太多了
You do a lot of talking
– 是吗?
– 是,别再碎念
I do? – Yeah. Stop that
有助于打发时间
It passes… It passes the time
– 滚开 滚开
– 你搬大块的石头.
Get outta my face. Get outta my face. – You take the bigger rock
你惹毛他,我不会救你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!