巴比龙

Papillon

0
293

改编自真实故事
片名:恶魔岛
♪ Of all the boys I’ve
known And I’ve known some ♪
巴黎,1931年
♪ First met you, was lonesome ♪
♪ You came in sight
And my heart grew light ♪
♪ The world was new to me ♪
♪ You’re swell ♪
♪ I’ll admit you deserve
Expressions that fit you ♪
♪ Racked my brain
Hoping to explain ♪
♪ The things that you do to me ♪
♪ Bei mir bist du schön ♪
♪ Again and again ♪
♪ Means you’re the fairest
In the land ♪
♪ I could say bella, bella ♪
♪ Even sehr wunderbar ♪
♪ Each language only
Helps to show ♪
♪ How wonderful you are ♪
♪ I’ve tried to explain
Bei mir bist do schön ♪
怎么样,大伙儿?
What do you know, boys?
巴比,过来见一个人
Hey, Papi, get over here. I got someone I want you to meet
罗伦勒葛伦
Roland Legrand.
逮到这家伙向警♥察♥告密
Caught this fuckin’ goat singing like a canary to the police
这就是你出♥卖♥♥♥我的下场
This is what happens when you cross me
把这人♥渣♥拖出去
Get this piece of shit outta here
你偷到什么?
So, what do you got for me?
简单啦,跟你说的一样
Piece of cake. Just like you said
你有没有自己偷藏?
You pocket any for yourself?
有啊,几颗大的
Yeah, just a couple of big ones
你真的很带种
You sure got some balls on you
但你若敢耍我…
…我就割了你的卵蛋
You try to hustle me, and I’ll cut ’em the fuck off
你的一万大洋
Good for 10,000
♪ Zulu man is feeling blue ♪
♪ Hear his heart beat
A little tattoo ♪
♪ Diga diga doo, diga doo doo ♪
♪ Diga diga doo, diga doo ♪
♪ You love me and I love you ♪
♪ When you love
It’s natural to ♪
♪ Diga diga doo, diga doo doo ♪
♪ Diga diga doo, diga doo ♪
♪ Well, I’m so very
Diga diga doo by you ♪
♪ By nature ♪
今晚玩得开心吗?
Did you have a good night?
– 很开心
– 至少你开心
Yep. – At least you did
也许这能让你开心
Maybe this’ll cheer you up
拿去啊
Take it
这是送你的
It’s for you
几颗大钻石给我们
A couple of the big ones for us
你疯了
You’re crazy
– 你去哪儿?
– 卡斯提里不准我早走
Where you goin’? – Castili doesn’t want me leaving early
去他的卡斯提里
To hell with Castili
我们去找乐子
Let’s go have some fun
让你别再愁眉苦脸
Turn that frown upside-down
我就知道你想寻开心
I know you wanna have some fun
我爱你
I love you
再说一遍
Say that again
慢一点
Slower
我…
I…
爱…
love…

you
我想要一幢房♥子
I want a house
像你小时候住的乡间小屋
In the countryside, like where you grew up
你形容得很棒,成天骑着小马
You make it sound so nice, riding your little horsey around
今天就去
Let’s go today
我在乡下该怎么赚钱呢?
How am I gonna earn in the country?
那里没什么好偷
There’s nothing to steal
找份工作吧
We’ll get jobs
我昨晚赚的比乡下人一年赚的还多
I made more last night than most people in the country make in a year
给我半年时间
Gimme six months
我赚的钱会比那些黑帮老大还多
I’ll be making more money than Castili and all those bums.
嘿!
Hey!
我不想再等半年
I don’t want to wait six months
我来收房♥租
I’m here for the rent
好啦,我来了
All right. I’m comin’, I’m comin’
– 就是他
– 搞什么鬼?
It’s him. – What the fuck?
你因为谋杀罗伦勒葛兰被捕
You’re under arrest for the murder of Roland Legrand
你在说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
他昨晚遭到杀害 目击者指认你是凶手
Well, he was murdered last night. A witness identified you
你认识那个皮条客,对吧?
The pimp, Roland Legrand.
你认识他的, 对不?
You know him, right?
– 你抓错人了,我整晚都在这里
– 快走吧
You got the wrong guy, pal. I was with her all night. – Come on. Let’s go
– 好. 让我穿好衣服
– 不, 不, 不, 不
All right. Let me get dressed. – No, no, no, no
警局有囚衣给你穿,帅哥
We got some stripes at the station for you, pretty boy
这太扯了!
This is bullshit!
– 上手铐
– 你们不能随便抓人
I didn’t kill anyone. – You can’t do that
– 他整晚都跟我在一起!
– 妮娜,放心
He was with me! – Nennete, relax
– 他们没证据
– 没人会相信一个婊♥子♥
They got nothin’. – Nobody believes a whore
娜娜! – 回你房♥间去
Nennete! – Get back in your room
妮娜,我很快就会回来!
Honestly, I’ll be back in no time
– 巴比! 巴比!
– 别担心. 别担心
Papi! Papi! – Don’t worry. Don’t worry
巴比!
Papi!
巴比!
Papi!
巴比!
Papi!
他没杀人!
He didn’t kill anyone!
他跟我在一起!
He was with me!
别靠着栅栏
Step away from the bars!
我不敢相信他们判你无期徒刑
I can’t believe they gave you a life sentence
你得上诉
You need to appeal
上什么诉?
Appeal what?
妮娜,我是被嫁祸的
Nennete, this is a frame-up
他们都是一伙儿
They’re all in on it
我得设法逃狱
I just need to concentrate on breaking out
好吧
Okay
我出狱后第一件事 就是要杀了做伪证的人
First thing I’m gonna do when I get back is kill that lying rat witness
还有陷害我的每一个人
and anyone who has anything to do with this
– 冷静点
– 访客必须离开!
Calm down. – All visitors have to leave!
妮娜,你得忘了我
Nennete, you need to forget about me
别那么说
Don’t say that
我爱你
I love you
– 时间到了, 女士
– 巴比, 我爱你
Time’s up, lady. – Papi, I love you
走吧,走吧
Come on. Come on. Come on
– 快给我走!
– 别碰我!
Come on. Come on. Come on! – Get your hands off me!
巴比龙,对吧?他们把你害惨了
Papillon, right? They fucked you good, huh?
诬陷你谋杀
Framed you for murder
你是解锁高手
Say you’re one hell of a safecracker
我更多的是个打♥砸♥抢♥的. 我是朱洛
I’m more of a smash-and-grab guy myself. Name’s Julot
你有钱吗?
Got any money?
没有?
No?
不弄点钱来你逃不出去的!
Get some. You’ll never escape without it
继续走, 继续走
Keep goin’, keep goin’. Let’s keep goin’
– 下一个,第四排
– 下一个,快走!
Next. Move forward. – Next, come on!
– 第五排
– 下一个
Let’s go, let’s go. – Next
– 排队
– 到最后面去
Line up. – Go to the end
快点,快走
Come on. Move along
– 乖乖排队
– 嘿
Stay in line. – Hey
– 我想跟你的主管谈谈
– 好啊,没问题
Perhaps I could speak with your supervisor. – Sure
随便你说
Whatever you say
路易德加
他是个百万富翁
Louis Dega. Guy’s a millionaire
因为伪造国防公债被抓
Busted making counterfeit defense bonds
– 撑不了多久
– 下一个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!