with this money you got from your Aunt Helen.
用海伦阿姨给你的钱
I don’t have no Aunt Helen. Oh, sure you do, honey.
我没有海伦阿姨 当然有,宝贝
Come on, let me explain it to you.
来,让我解释给你听
Yes, sir?
先生,你要什么?
I’d like an Ipana toothpaste and a pack of Sen-Sen.
我要一支牙膏,一包糖果
Uh, twenty and five. Twentyfive.
20分和5分 就是25分
Yes, sir. Here you go.
是的,先生 给你
75 makes one,
先找75分
four makes five, and 15 makes 20.
再给4元,再给15元,刚好20元
Thank you very much. I don’t need a bag.
非常感谢,不用包了
Thank you very much. Thank you. Bye now.
非常感谢 谢谢再见
Hello. How much is this?
多少钱?
That’ll be 35 cents.
35分
65 cents makes a dollar. Thank you very much.
收1元找你65分,非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes?
什么事?
May I have a bottle of purple toilet water, please?
我买♥♥一瓶紫色花露水
That’ll be 25 cents.
25分
There you go.
找零给你
Lady, you made a mistake.
女士,你弄错了
Huh? I give you $4.75.
啊?我给你4.75美元
But I gave you a $20 bill.
可是我给了你20美元
Uh-uh. You give me a $5.
不,你给我5美元
No, ma’am, it was a $20 bill.
不,女士,那是20美元的
You give me a $5, and I give you $4.75.
你给了我5美元,我找你4.75美元
It was a $20 bill.
我给的是20元的钞票
Got no $20s in with no $5s.
5元的格子里面没有20元的
What’s all the turmoil? What’s going on here?
这里在乱什么?怎么啦?
This little girl give me a $5 bill, and I give her change.
这个小女孩给了我一张5美元的钞票 我也找了零钱给她
I gave her a $20 bill – I know I did.
我给的是一张20美元的钞票… 我记的没错
It was a birthday present from my Aunt Helen in Wichita,
这是我维奇塔的海伦阿姨 给我的生日礼物
and she wrote “Happy Birthday, Addie” on the end of it.
她在背面写了”生日快乐,爱狄”
You just go look and see.
你可以去看看
That’s it right there!
就是那张!
That’s my $20 bill I got from my Aunt Helen in Wichita.
这正是我海伦阿姨给我的20美元钞票
Give the child her $20 bill. I’m giving it.
那张20元钞票还给她 好的
Give the child her $20 bill, Miss Brownwell. Yes, sir.
把钞票还给那个孩子,布朗威尔小姐 是,先生
And give her a piece of candy. Yes, sir.
再给她一块糖果 是,先生
And pay attention to things, Miss Brownwell. Yes, sir.
以后要注意点,布朗威尔小姐 是,先生
Come on in, get your cotton candy.
进来买♥♥棉花糖
Sweetheart, Cotton Candy.
宝贝,你的棉花糖
Five cents. Do you have change for this five?
5美分 你可以找零5元吗?
There you are, little girl.
找零给你,小女孩
Cotton candy, get your cotton candy.
棉花糖,来买♥♥棉花糖
Mister, this purse is sure full.
先生,钱包太满的
If you give me the five back, I’ll give you five ones.
如果你把5美元还给我 我会给你五个1分的
Cotton candy, get your cotton candy right here.
棉花糖,来买♥♥棉花糖
Mister, if you got a ten dollar bill
先生,如果你有10元的钞票
I’ll give you the five back with the five ones you have.
我会把这5元还给你 还有这5个1分的
Would you give me a ten dollar bill?
你愿意给我一张10元的吗?
There, now don’t bother me anymore, you understand?
拿去,别再来烦我了,明白没有?
Cotton candy!
棉花糖!
Step up and get your cotton candy.
过来买♥♥棉花糖
Come and get it.
快来买♥♥
Get your tickets. Only one fourth of a dollar.
来买♥♥票,只要25分
The show goes on in five minutes.
表演快开始了
Six unusual little ladies unveiling the secrets of passion.
六个不平凡的小姐揭开激♥情♥的秘密
Found only a few years back
重现刚发掘的
in the actual Egyptian tomb of Queen Nefereti.
埃及女王娜芙蒂蒂的真实墓穴
And featuring the luscious Miss Trixie Delight.
女主角是甜美的崔西‧狄莱小姐
I had my photo took, Moze. You did, huh? Ain’t that fine.
我去照相了,摩西 你去照相?那不怎么好
Moze, can you come have your photo took with me?
摩西,你可以和我一起照相吗?
Can’t right now, sweetheart. Only take a minute.
现在不行,甜心 只要一下下
Not now, you hear me? But it’s almost down here tonight.
现在不行,听见没? 但是今晚快结束了
It wouldn’t be here after… I can’t help that.
再不拍就… 我帮不上忙
Now excuse me, you understand? How many times you going to see it?
别烦我了,懂了没? 你准备看多少次?
As many times as I like, that’s how many times.
只要我喜欢,多少次都行
You seen it half a dozen times. And I might see it a half dozen more.
你已经看了6次了 我还要看6次
Now why don’t you go play bingo or something?
为什么不去玩宾果游戏?
I don’t want to play bingo.
我不想玩宾果游戏
Well, then why don’t you go write another love note to St. Roosevelt?
那你何不再写一封爱慕信 给罗斯福圣人?
Maybe I will.
或许我会的
And stop standing around here checking on me. You don’t have to worry.
别站在这盯着我,你别担心
I ain’t about to leave some poor little child stranded in the middle of nowhere.
我不会把一个可怜的孩子 抛弃在偏僻的地方
I got scruples, too, you know. You know what that is, “scruples”?
你知道我也有顾忌 你知道什么是”顾忌”吗?
No, I don’t know what it is,
不,我不知道
but if you got them, I sure bet they belong to somebody else.
我敢打赌,如果你有顾忌 那一定也是别人的
And his name ain’t Frank, it’s Franklin.
还有罗斯福不叫弗兰克,而是富兰克林
Hey there, my little turtle-dee. I wondered where you got to.
你终于来了,小可爱 还以为你去哪里了
Where’s your pa?
你♥爸♥爸在哪?
Is my picture ready? Sure, it’s…
我的照片好了吗? 当然…
Excuse me, folks, come right back.
对不起,朋友们,马上回来
Sit back in the moon there, I’ll be right with you.
坐在那个”月亮”里,我马上就来拍照
Let’s see.
我找找
Here it is, here.
给你
Hey, now, I thought you were gonna sit in the moon with your pa.
我以为你会和爸爸坐在那个纸月亮里
He ain’t my pa.
他不是我爸爸
Hi, folks. Get ready.
朋友们,准备好
Smile. Hold it.
笑一笑,别动!
Hold it.
别动!
Beautiful.
很好
I don’t want you smoking in the car tomorrow.
明天不许你在车上抽烟
What? I didn’t say nothing. I’m just listening to you.
什么? 我没说话,我在听你说
Well, there are going to be a couple extra people riding with us,
明天会有两位特别的朋友和我们共乘
and this particular person don’t like cigarette smoke.
这个特别的朋友不喜欢烟味
What extra person? What?
什么特别的朋友? 什么?
I said “what extra person”?
我说,是什么特别的朋友?
A lady and her maid. I’m giving them a ride to Topeka.
一个女士和她的女仆 我要送她们去托皮卡
I didn’t know we was going to Topeka.
我不知道我们要去托皮卡
Well, that’s because you don’t know everything.
那是因为你所知有限
What’s the lady’s name?
那个女士叫什么名字?
Miss Delight. Miss Trixie Delight.
狄莱小姐 崔西‧狄莱小姐
She’s a real lady. She comes from a good family.
她是个淑女,她出身一个大家族
I’m just giving her a ride, that’s all.
我只是想送她一程
Well, that’s what you’re always talking about, ain’t it? Helping other people out.
这不就是你一直惦记的吗? 帮助其他人!
Now don’t you drop nothing, Imogene.
别掉东西,伊蒙奇
You take care of those breakables, understand?
小心那些易碎物品
Yes, Miss Trixie.
是,崔西小姐
Morning. Car is right over here.
早!汽车就在那边
You better ride in the backseat a while.
你最好坐到后面去
And then I danced in Tuscaloosa.
后来我在图斯卡卢萨表演舞蹈
And the mayor was there, and he just said the nicest things about me.
当时市长也在,他非常赞许我
The newspaper ran a whole big photo on me.
报纸给了我一个特大的版面
I got a scrap book telling stories on me from towns all over.
我有本剪报簿 收集了我在每个地方的报导
Tell him ’bout the time that man tried to crack your head open with the bottle, Miss Trixie.
别忘了那个想用瓶子 打爆你的头的人,崔西小姐
Why, Imogene, you silly old thing. You know that’s not true.
伊蒙奇,你个笨蛋,根本没这回事
That old country boy wasn’t going to hit me over the head with no bottle.
那个乡下男孩不会用瓶子 打爆我的头
He was just horsing around.
他只是在开玩笑
Ask me real nice, maybe I’ll tell you about that sometime.
好好的问我,或许我会谈谈这件事
Well, tell him about the time you almost got thrown in jail, Miss Trixie.
那就告诉他,你差点坐牢的事,崔西小姐
I just don’t understand it, Daddy,
我不明白,爸爸
but this little baby has to go winky-tinky all the time.
我这个小宝宝总是想尿尿
Well, don’t you worry none. We’ll just plan on stopping here for dinner.
别担心,我们只是停在这里吃晚餐
But we just stopped for her to winky-tink at lunch.
刚刚午餐的时候 才为她想尿尿而停车
That’s right, and now we’re stopping for dinner.
没错,现在我们要停下来吃晚餐
Come on. I ain’t hungry.
快点 我不饿
Want one? OK.
要来一根吗? 好的
How old are you? I don’t know, 15. Why?
你多大了? 不知道,应该是15吧,怎么啦?
Just asking, that’s all.
只是想问问而已
Where are you from? Nowhere.
你从哪里来? 不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!