Ambushed?
伏击?
He had more than 30 bullets in his body.
他身中三十多枪
We have to close our account, Papa.
我们必须要关闭账户了 爸爸
They ambushed Lucas last night.
他们昨晚伏击了卢卡斯
Shot him to pieces. What?
他身中数枪什么?
I haven’t told Miss Mary yet.
我还没有告诉玛丽
Don’t want to worry her.
不想让她担心
It’s a fucking black dog day, kid.
今天真♥他♥妈♥的令人沮丧啊
And I am doing my best to get through it
我尽可能的让自己接受它
without killing anybody,
在不杀任何人的情况下
especially me.
尤其是我自己
Papa! Papa!
爸爸!爸爸!
Small school of mullet, under two-pronged attack.
一小群鲻鱼 处于两面夹击之时
The bonito are coming up from below,
鲣鱼正从下层朝它们游来
the birds hitting them from above.
鸟类则从上方攻击它们
Gregorio, why isn’t the bait in the water?
格雷戈里奥 水里为什么没有放诱饵?
We’re not going fishing today, are we?
我们今天不是来海钓的 对吧?
Atencíon!
注意!
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Gregorio!
格雷戈里奥!
Papa! Papa!
亲爱的!亲爱的!
Coast Guard cutter coming right at us!
海岸警卫队的快艇正朝我们开来!
What’ll we do?
我们要怎么做?
Put her ahead, trolling speed, our bow right on theirs,
再往前开一点 控制速度 让我们的船头正对着他们
so they can’t see the stern.
这样他们就看不到我们的船尾了
To them, it’ll look like we’re fishing.
从他们的角度看 我们在钓鱼
Aw, shit!
操!
We have to work faster! ¡Rápido!
我们要加快速度了!快!
He’s fishing Good.
他在钓鱼好
Means he hasn’t dumped the weapons yet.
说明他还没有卸下武器
Mr. Hoover will be pleased.
胡佛先生会很开心的
As soon as we have him in custody, radio Havana. I want the press informed.
我们拘捕他之后 立刻给哈瓦那发电报 我希望这个消息被公开
We’ll bring him into the yacht club dock in handcuffs.
我们会给他戴上手铐 把他带到游艇俱乐部的码头
That’ll make a good picture for the front page of The New York Times.
那将成为纽♥约♥时♥报♥一张不错的封面
What if we fail to find weapons?
如果我们没有找到武器呢?
You got weapons aboard this ship, don’t you?
你不是也带了武器到船上吗?不是吗?
Pilar, stop your engines immediately
皮拉尔 立刻关闭引擎
and prepare to be boarded.
并准备迎接登船
Since you’ve just put my future in jeopardy,
既然你刚刚把我置于危险境地
would you mind telling me how these armaments got aboard?
你能不能告诉我为什么船上会有这些武器?
Thinking.
想一想
He’s been running them for Lucas and his Havana operation.
他一直在运送武器给卢卡斯和哈瓦那
I got these for the kids in the village.
我从村庄里得到这些武器然后拿给他们
Our village?
我们的村庄?
Small gift for the country and the people I love.
作为小礼物送给我爱的国家和我爱的人
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么没有告诉我?
Didn’t want you to worry.
不想让你担心
Well, isn’t this swell.
不是我自命不凡
A small visit, courtesy of the feds.
托FBI那些人的福 我们才有了一次小的拜访
Mr. Hemingway, I’m a great admirer of your work.
海明威先生 我是您的作品的忠实粉丝
I’ve read all of your books.
所有的作品我都读过
I’m very flattered.
我的荣幸
I apologize for this intrusion, but I have orders to search this boat for illegal weapons.
很抱歉打扰到您 但我奉命要搜查这艘船上的违禁武器
A sus órdenes, comandante.
请自便 指挥官先生
A sus órdenes, comandante.
是的 长官
Your presence aboard this ship is highly annoying.
你在这艘船上出现很讨厌
We were out fishing for Mr. Hemingway’s birthday.
我们在钓鱼为海明威先生庆生
A peaceful enough endeavor, wouldn’t you say?
一个很平静的尝试 你不认为吗
I have my orders, señora.
我有我的命令 夫人
Well, then execute them and be quick about it.
好的 那么就快点执行
It’s getting late, and Mr. Hemingway wishes to catch a marlin.
已经很晚了 海明威先生想抓一条马林鱼
Just as soon you didn’t irritate him.
趁着你还没有把他激怒
Given the present circumstance, best to keep our mouths shut.
就目前的情况 我们最好闭上嘴
Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼
There are no weapons aboard the Hemingway boat.
海明威的船上没有武器
Are you absolutely sure of that?
你完全确定吗
Absolutely sure.
完全肯定
Fletcher, we’ve got a problem. No sweat.
弗莱彻 我们有麻烦了 别流汗
Put together an evidence package, a nice selection–
把证据搜集起来 一个不错的选择
tommy guns, BAR’s, ammo, grenades.
汤米枪 勃朗宁自动步♥枪♥ 弹♥药♥ 手榴弹
Not too much. Just enough to show intent.
不多 已经足够显示目的了
That’s not gonna solve our problem. Take a look.
但是不足以解决我们的问题 看一下
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Gregorio, take her in!
格里高利 发动它
Cuidado. Cuidado. Please.
小心 小心 谢谢
Carlos. ¿Qué tal?
卡洛斯 怎么样
There he is! Oh, lordy!
他在那 上帝
Y’all look just like the old man and the sea. Doesn’t he, Charlie?
你看起来就像老人与海 不是吗 查理
Just like the old man of the sea!
就像老人与海
Happy birthday, Papa!
生日快乐 爸爸
(singing “Happy Birthday” in Spanish)
# 祝你生日快乐 #
We’ll be okay if we can get a drink.
我们会好的如果可以喝一杯
Papa!
爸爸
Number two.
第二杯
keeping track Sure.
有数着吗 当然
Record’s 16. I might just break it.
我的记录是16杯 我今天可能会打破它
Happy birthday.
生日快回
Don’t ever let yourself get famous, kid.
别让你自己出名 孩子
You let your work get famous.
让你的作品出名
That’s okay.
那是可以的
This celebrity shit is– is deadly.
名气这鬼东西 是致命的
Nobel thing is even worse.
诺贝尔奖甚至更糟
You work all your life,
你工作了一辈子
you get that prize,
你得到了那个奖
and as a writer, you’re finished.
但是作为一个作家 你结束了
I mean, all of my life has been about writing as well as I could
我是说 我的一生都在尽我的全部所能在写作
and sometimes better than I could.
甚至有时超出我的所能
It’s all I cared about.
这是我唯一关心的
It just won’t come anymore.
这种感觉再不会来了
What do you do about that?
你能怎么办呢
Quite the party. Mmm.
多棒的宴会 嗯
Everyone who’s anyone in Havana is here.
每一个在哈瓦那的人都来了
It must have cost a fortune to close this place down.
把这样的地方承包下来一定花了很多的钱
Well, it’s only money, lamb.
嗯 只是钱而已 孩子
There’s an old Cuban saying.
有一句古巴谚语说
“Some people are very poor. They only have money.”
有些人很穷 他们有的只是钱
I always loved Paris.
我一直很爱巴黎
I liked sex too.
我也很喜欢性
Henry Miller made both sound dirty.
亨利·米勒使这两者听起来都很脏
I met Henry Miller when I was working at the Chicago Daily News.
我遇见亨利·米勒是我在芝加哥每日新闻工作的时候
Oh, he was this intensely charismatic–
哦 他是一个紧张兮兮的人物
What did you think of Thomas Wolfe?
你怎么看托马斯·沃尔夫
Oh. Confused size with writing.
哦 作为作家 他的尺寸让人困惑
He was a large man, wasn’t he?
他是个家伙很大的男人 对吗
Well, how do you like it now, gentlemen?
嗯 你们觉得现在搞一场怎么样 先生们
Excuse me.
对不起
Well, that was another hugely successful evening, wasn’t it?
嗯 这是另一场成功的夜晚 对吗
Oh, I have to say, if I hear any of those hackneyed phrases one more time,
哦 我不得不说 如果我再一次听到那低俗的表达
I think I’m gonna go insane.
我想我会疯掉
What was it again, Papa? “Oh, how do you like it now, gentlemen?”
你是什么意思 爸爸 ‘现在来搞一场怎么样 先生们’
Or the classic, “When the chips are down.”
或者经典的 ‘关键时刻’
Oh, gosh, what has happened to your vaunted wit, your incredible charm?
哦 天啊 你吹嘘的才智怎么了 你不可思议的魅力怎么了
I must say, it didn’t seem to go down too well with–
我不得不说 这不是很匹配你的
What was his name’s daughter? The one you were all over?
他女儿的名字是什么 那个你总是想着的
I hate to say it, but you’re leaning towards being a big, bloody bore.
我不愿意这么说 但你正在变成一个血腥 无聊的人
What? Excuse me! Would you mind with the door, old man?
干什么 对不起 你能注意一下门吗 老头
I want to thank you for working so diligently
我想感谢你今天这么用心
to cheer me up on my 59th birthday.
让我的59岁生日开心
Dried-up old bitch.
黄脸婆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!