Looks like we’re gonna get a thunder shower.
看来我们即将迎来一场阵雨
Good.
太好了
Cool things down. This heat is brutal.
凉爽过后 依旧酷热
We’re square?
现在我们达成一致了吗?
Yes, sir. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
You did a good thing, kid.
你做了件好事 孩子
Sally Lopez is a straight-arrow guy.
莎莉·洛佩兹是个值得信赖的人
Good, honest union man, big family.
不错 正直的人还是占多数的
If it wasn’t for you, fucking FBI would’ve let him hang in the wind.
如果不是为了你 他会犹豫要不要和FBI为敌
They’re all pricks.
他们都是可靠的朋友
One more thing. Tell Mr. Hemingway I admire his books.
还有 告诉海明威我很欣赏他的书
Are you, darling boy?
那你呢 小男孩?
Oh-ho-ho!
哦哦哦!
Wow, it’s really– It’s really raining out there.
外面真的 真的下雨了
Uh, we were worried about you, lamb.
呃 我们很担心你 兰姆
Oh.

Yeah, I just met with– with the mafia.【黑♥手♥党♥是发源于意大利的黑帮】
我刚刚见了 见了黑♥手♥党♥
Santos Trafficante. Yeah.
桑托斯·特拉菲坎特是的
Yeah, you’re pretty tight with this mafia character, aren’t you, huh?
你和这位黑♥手♥党♥成员关系真是亲密啊 是吧?
Who else are you tight with?
还有谁也和你关系亲密呢?
Papa, let him explain.
亲爱的 让他先解释一下
I don’t know what you mean. You know damn well what I mean.
我不明白你的意思你很清楚我的意思
You’re fucking double-crossing me.
你♥他♥妈♥的背叛了我
Eddie, get out of here.
艾迪 快离开这儿
Papa? Eddie, just get out.
亲爱的?艾迪 快出去
Get out of here!
离开这儿!
Papa, stop it before you say or do something that you will regret.
亲爱的 在你说出或做出你会后悔的事情之前停下来
Last time you were here, you met with your FBI contact at the Ambos Mundos.
你上次在这里的时候 和你FBI的接头人在两个世界酒店见了面
Stop it.
别说了
No, no, no, no. I know that guy. He’s a friend of mine.
不不不不 我了解他 他是我的一个朋友
Fucking Judas!
该死的!
Eddie!
艾迪!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Papa, what has gone wrong with you?
亲爱的 你这是怎么了?
Are you gonna hit me next?
接下来呢 你还要打他吗?
Stupid drunken bastard!
愚蠢至极!
Is that what you’re doing?
这就是你现在做的事吗?
You think we’re all gonna double-cross you.
你认为我们所有人都会背叛你
Get off me!
别碰我!
Trafficante says…
特拉菲坎特说…
Trafficante says that they want you out of Cuba.
特拉菲坎特说他们想让你离开古巴
He says the FBI and Batista’s secret police
他说FBI和巴蒂斯塔的私人警♥察♥
are working together to set you up.
正合伙要陷害你
They think you’re smuggling weapons for the rebels.
他们认为你在为反政♥府♥人士走私武器
Someone…
有个…
high up in the US government is out to get you.
美国政♥府♥的高层人员来找你
He said that it was a personal vendetta.
他说这是私人恩怨
Physical pain is nothing compared to the pain of a lost bond.
身体上的疼痛和种失去信任的痛相比根本不算什么
For the second time in my life, I felt completely alone.
在我的生命中 我第二次感受到了孤独
You really think that boy would betray you?
你真的认为那个男孩会背叛你吗?
Did I hurt you bad?
我伤害到你了吗?
No, you didn’t hurt me. I’m fine.
不不 你没有 我很好
How’s it feel?
感觉怎么样?
It feels like you punched me in the face.
感觉像是你重拳打在我的脸上
Well, maybe we should go get some ice on it, huh?
好吧 或许我们应该去冰敷一下 好吗?
Nah, I’d rather just go.
我只想离开这儿
Don’t go.
别走
I was wrong, kid.
我错了 孩子
Full apologies.
真心地向你道歉
I was potted, bad in the head.
我刚刚喝醉了 还不清醒
Being a prick.
浑身是刺
And I’m sorry.
真的很抱歉
Truly.
真心的
How does it feel now, kid?
现在感觉怎么样 孩子?
It’s just numb. It feels like a mule kicked me in the face.
有些麻 感觉像是一只骡子在踢我的脸
No mule. Just a dumb ass.
不是骡子 只是一个傻子
Is it broken?No, just swollen.
伤口破了吗?不 只是肿起来了
Here. Put that on. That’ll help.
给你 敷上它会好一些
So why is the government out to get you?
所以为什么政♥府♥人员要找你呢?
Well, this was back during the war.
这就要说回到战争时了
Young FBI character I met.
我认识年轻时的FBI成员
I liked him.
我欣赏他
Trusted him.
相信他
We all did.
我们都是这样对待彼此的
Even went on patrols with us.
他甚至和我们一起巡逻
And we’d go to the Floridita afterwards and have a drink.
我们后来要去佛罗里达 再一起喝一杯
One night, it was just me and him,
一天夜里 只有我和他两个人
very drunk.
我们喝的酩酊大醉
And he told me a story that made me feel hollow sick in my gut.
然后他告诉了我一个让我极其难受的故事
A party in the basement of J. Edgar’s house in Virginia.
在弗吉尼亚州胡佛家的地下室里 开了一场派对
Mr. J. Edgar and his pal Mr. Tollen
胡佛和他的朋友托伦
dressed in women’s clothes.
穿着女装
Wow.
哇哦
Got Mr. FBI kid very drunk.
把FBI的人灌醉
J. Edgar made him take off his pants
胡佛让他脱下了裤子
and played with him,
玩弄了他
while bosom buddy Tollen shot moving picture photos.
托伦在一旁拍摄
You could tell he was giving it straight.
可以说他们是故意为之
He cried.
他哭了
Was very scared.
非常恐惧
And do you think that Hoover knows that he told you this?
你认为胡佛知道他告诉了你这些?
My fault.
我的错
You remember the yacht club celebration after we won the Nobel?
你记不记得我赢得诺贝尔奖之后的游艇庆典?
Oh, dear God, Papa. Not that yacht club party.
哦 我的天 亲爱的 不会就是那一次的庆典吧?
A lot of wet talk.
我胡说了一些事情
Me, worst of all.
最糟糕的是
Just after the African plane crashes.
就在非洲的飞机撞毁之后
You know, my cracked skull not working very well.
你知道的 我当时的精神状态不好
And with booze, not working at all.
又喝了酒 完全不在状态
Yeah. Dumb.
是的 话也说不清
By this time, Mr. FBI was dead.
直到现在 FBI那个成员已经去世了
Heart attack.
死于心脏病发作
So I figured the obligation of silence was over, you know?
所以我认为不必要再保持沉默了 你懂吗?
And then this creep starts talking about what a great man J. Edgar is.
接着谄媚的人开始讨论胡佛是一位多么好的人
And I told him what a great man J. Edgar wasn’t.
我就告诉他胡佛根本没有那么好
Got pissed.
他生气了
Called me a liar and ran out of there fast.
说我说谎然后匆匆的离开了那儿
So, that’s it. Yeah.
所以 就是因为这个没错
So, what now?
那现在呢?
I mean, I vote that we get out of here as soon as possible.
我是说 我建议我们尽快离开这里
go where?Well, anywhere.
去哪儿?随便哪里
Just don’t fancy spending any time in La Cabana prison, thank you very much.
只要不是在拉卡巴纳的监狱 就万幸了
You don’t get run out of your house. You defend it.
你不能离开你的房♥子 你要保护它
Papa, we have nothing to defend it with.
亲爱的 我们根本无力反抗
These people are very powerful. They’re ruthless.
那些人有权有势 而且冷酷无情
I’m gonna cancel the fishing trip.
我要取消海钓的行程
No.
不行
I want to go fishing on my birthday.
我想在生日那天海钓
I told Gregorio I’d meet him at Cojimar at 7:00.
我和格雷戈里奥约好了 七点在柯希玛见面
Well, all right. Then you two go.
那好吧 那你们俩去吧
And Evan and I will stay here and guard the homestead.
埃文和我待在这儿保护我们的房♥子
No, we need you.
不 我们需要你
Who needs me?
谁需要我?
Me.

You need me?
你需要我?
We like this.
这感觉真好
Hola.
你好
Papa.
爸爸
They ambushed Lucas.
他们伏击了卢卡斯
They shot him to pieces.
把他打得千疮百孔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!