It would probably do for you not to drink so much.
你可能不能喝太多酒
Sure.
那当然
Birthdays excepted.
过生日的时候除外
Por qué no?
为什么不行?
Evan, why don’t you have Luis look at you.
伊万 你怎么不让路易斯看看你
Maybe he can help. No, thank you. I’m fine.
他可能能帮上忙 不了 谢谢 我很好
Yeah, Evan, come on.
伊万 来吧
Not fine.
并不好
It’s not necessary, thank you.
这没必要 谢谢
Let me take a look, Evan.
让我看看 伊万
Only take a minute. Unbutton your shirt.
只需要一分钟 把衬衫扣子解开
Go on, Evan. Do it.
继续 伊万 按他说的做
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
Yes.
知道
Gangrene.
坏疽
I can change the bandages for you, if you wish.
如果你想要的话 我可以帮你换药
That’s very kind of you, Doc,
你太好了 大夫
but I’ve enlisted a medic, and he does a marvelous job.
但我咨♥询♥过一个医生 他给我治疗得很好
These should be changed. Soon.
这些马上就得换掉
Yes, we’ll take care of it.
行 我们会处理好的
For pain. Thank you. It’s not necessary.
疼的时候吃 谢谢 这没必要
It will be… very soon.
这很快…就会发作
We go, Papa.
我们走了 爸爸
Adiós.
再见
Adiós.
再见
Adiós.
再见
Well, that cat’s out of the bag.
好了 秘密不小心被泄露了
How long have you known?
你知道多长时间了?
Three months.
三个月
How long did they give you?
你还剩多少时间?
Not long. Why I came to see you.
没多久了 这就是我来看你的原因
I wasn’t sure I’d get another chance.
我不确定我是否能得到另一次机会
But how it is. No regrets.
但现在就发展成这样了 没得后悔
It’s been a decent life.
我一直过得还挺像样
I’ve been such a prick.
我一直是这样的刺
No.
不是
You know,
你知道的
I–
我–
I never gave a damn about our Lord.
我从来没有诅咒过我们的上帝
But we’ll pray, truly.
但我们会祈祷 一定会
I’d like that, Hem.
我会喜欢的 嗯
It’s all right. Yeah.
没关系
To friends.
为了朋友
To friendship.
为了友谊
Papeles.
通行证
Continué.
走吧
Who is it? It’s Eddie.
是谁?艾迪
Ah, come in.
啊 进来吧
Shut the door behind you.
把你后面的门关上
I, uh, brought you some water.
我 呃 给你端了些水来
Oh, love, you have to forgive my temper.
噢 亲爱的 你得原谅我的坏脾气
I used to be able to control it better.
我以前控制得更好
I… used to be a lot tougher.
我…以前也更坚强
When I was a little girl, I loved my father so much.
我还是个小女孩的时候 我很爱我的父亲
I thought that he was the greatest man on the face of the earth.
我认为他是地球表面最伟大的男人
I watched my mother just nagging him,
我看着我妈妈一直对他抱怨
unrelentingly bitching without quarter.
无情地发着牢骚
She broke him. She destroyed his spirit.
她打击了他 摧毁了他的精神
And I promised myself that I’d never be like that.
我对我自己承诺 绝对不会变成这样
I don’t want to be a bitch,
我不想变成一个婊♥子♥
but I can’t seem to stop myself.
但是我似乎无法停下来
It’s okay.
没事的
Hello.

Eddie. Hi.
艾迪 你好
You said you’d call me. I’ve been waiting all day.
你说过会给我打电♥话♥的 我等了一整天了
I know. I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起 对不起
It’s been a long day.
今天事情太多了
Eddie.
艾迪
I’m in love with you.
我爱你
And I believe you feel the same way, but I need you to tell me.
我相信你也一样 但我需要你来告诉我
Eddie?
艾迪?
I felt like I was falling into a world of madness.
我觉得我进入了一个疯狂的世界
And somehow, it was up to me to stop it.
该由我来设法阻止
Eddie told me about Evan.
艾迪跟我讲了伊万的事
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
People dying that never died before.
死去的人以前从未死过
Do you want to come in and talk?
你想进来谈一谈吗?
Sure.
当然
Señor.
先生
You have a telephone call.
有人给你打电♥话♥
He say it is very important.
他说有重要的事
Hello?Mr. Trafficante wants to see you.
喂?特拉菲坎特先生想见你
We’re sending a car to pick you up.
我们派去了一辆车去接你
Hey, Rene, tell them not to wait for dinner. I have to go to Havana.
嗨 雷内 让他们别等我吃晚餐了 我得去一趟哈瓦那
Good evening, Mr. Myers.
晚上好 梅尔斯先生
I’m Sal.
我叫萨尔
Mr. Trafficante’s waiting for you at the Ambos Mundos Hotel.
特拉菲坎特先生正在安博芒多斯旅馆等你
Hey, why would the head of the mafia want to see me?
嘿 为什么黑♥手♥党♥头子会想见我?
Get in.
进去吧
Buenas noches.
再见
Ooh!
喔!
Mr. Trafficante.
特拉菲坎特先生
Lupe?
来杯卢皮酒?
Why are we here?
我们为什么在这里见面?
I make it a rule to pay my debts.
我把这定为还债的规则
That’s why we’re here tonight and why I’m taking my time to see you.
这就是为什么我今晚安排时间在这里见你
You understand?
明白了吗?
You don’t owe me anything, Mr. Trafficante.
你不欠我什么 特拉菲坎特先生
Yeah, I do.
是 没错
That article you wrote about the FBI framing Sal Lopez?
那篇关于FBI萨尔洛佩兹的文章是你写的?
Well, he’s a friend of mine. You saved his ass.
是 他是我一个朋友 你帮助他脱身了
I appreciate that.
我很欣赏这一点
I hear you’re a friend of Mr. Ernest Hemingway’s.
我听说你是欧内斯特·海明威先生的一个朋友
Good guy?
是好人?
Absolutely, yeah.
是的
Tough?
强硬吗?
Uh, yeah, I think so.
呃 是 我觉得是
Not like most people think though, you know.
不像大多数人想的那样 你知道的
He’s actually very shy and gentle.
他其实非常害羞并且绅士
I understand you had a visit from an FBI agent named John Fletcher in Miami.
我知道你在迈阿密有个叫做约翰·弗莱彻的FBI来客
Not much happens on my turf I don’t hear about, kid.
在我的地盘上发生的事没多少是我不知道的 孩子
He wanted you to inform on your friend, Mr. Hemingway.
他想让你告发你的朋友 海明威先生
And you told this FBI guy to go fuck himself.
然后你让他去死
I’m not sure what you’re getting at, Mr. Trafficante.
我不知道你到底想得到些什么 特拉菲坎特先生
Somebody very high up,
有个人有很高的社会地位
a person who is very powerful in the United States government,
他在美国政♥府♥里握有重权
has a hard-on for your friend Hemingway.
跟你的朋友海明威作对
They want him publicly discredited. They want him out of Cuba.
他们想败坏他的名声 让他离开古巴
Uh… why?
呃…为什么?
You don’t need to know why.
你不需要知道原因
Let’s just say that this individual doesn’t like what your friend knows.
我只是想说 那个人不喜欢你的朋友知道一些事情
Doesn’t like what he does or how he thinks
也不喜欢他做的或是他想的事情
or how important a celebrity he is.
或者不喜欢他作为一个名人地位过高
He’s out to burn Hemingway’s ass.
他试图激怒海明威
It’s personal.
这是他的私人恩怨
The IRS just sandbagged your friend, didn’t they? Forty grand.
美国税务局只是用钱砸你的朋友 不是吗 四万块现金
Yeah. Well, I’m telling you, it isn’t over.
好吧 我只是想说 还没有结束
They’re talking at the bar.
他们正在酒吧里聊天
And we’re sure it’s Trafficante?
确定那是特拉菲坎特吗?
Yes, I am.
确定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!