At the time, it was all the money there was.
那时候只有那么多
Makes you 27 bucks better than me.
你比我好了27块呢
Hey, kid.
嘿 孩子
Congratulations. Oh, thank you, Evan.
恭喜你 谢谢你 埃文
Cheers!
干杯
Mike Shayne. Cheers to Mike Shayne.
敬麦克肖恩
Yeah!

Hey, a friend just called. You want a good story?
嘿 刚才一个朋友打电♥话♥来 你想看个好故事吗
Yeah. Juan’s bringing the car.
想 胡安在准备车了
Come on.
起来
What’s going on?
发生什么了
Just keep running!
快跑
I think they got inside!
我觉得他们已经进去了
Think they got Batista? I don’t think so.
你觉得他们挟持住巴蒂斯塔了吗 应该没有
Let’s get closer.
我们再靠近点
Go to the truck! We’ll make it!
到那辆卡车那儿 我们可以的
You all right, kid?
你还好吗 孩子
(shouting in Spanish continues)
(持续的西班牙语呼喊)
Let’s go. No, no! wait!
我们走 不 等等
Come on! Let’s go!
快点 我们走
Get down!
蹲下
Goddamn war.
该死的战争
I hate it.
我恨它
Fucking lousy way to settle politics.
解决政♥治♥问题最烂的方法
The faces of the dead are always the same.
死者的脸都一样
Just fucking kids.
他们都只是孩子
No hay remedio.
没有救治
No remedy.
没有救治
Toughest phrase I know in Spanish.
这是我知道的最无情的一句西班牙语
No hay remedio.
没有救治
My entire life, I had idolized a legend,
我的一生 都在崇拜一个传说
an intangible hero.
一个无法触碰的英雄
And now he had become my mentor,
现在他成了我的良师益友
the father I never had.
成了我不曾拥有的父亲
And he had shown me Cuba was gonna be the next big story.
他告诉我古巴将会成为下一个大故事
Mmm. Yeah, I was there.
对 我在那
Hey, get me some background on this Castro fellow.
嘿 给我一些这个叫卡斯特罗的家伙的背景
All right, all right. Bye.
好的 好的 再见
How you doin’?
你好吗
This is really important to Mr. Hoover, Eddie. Hi.
这对于胡佛先生来说很重要 埃迪 你好
We know you took the next three days off.
我们知道你接下来三天都请了假
We know Hemingway’s invited you to go fishing down in Havana.
我们知道海明威邀请了你去哈瓦那钓鱼
We want to know what he thinks about Castro and Batista.
我们想知道他对卡斯特罗和巴蒂斯塔的看法
Look, all we ask is you find out where he stands. Is he a rebel sympathizer?
听着 我们只想知道他的立场是什么 他是叛军的同情者吗
How does he feel about the Bureau? What’s he say about Mr. Hoover?
他怎么看待联邦调查局 怎么看待胡佛先生
John, if I didn’t know you for so long, I’d tell you to go fuck yourself.
约翰 如果我不是认识你那么久 我会叫你滚开的
Not a good idea.
别这样
Nice work.
干的好
Debra Hunt, this is John Fletcher.
黛博拉·亨特 这是约翰·弗莱彻
with the FBI. Ah.
他是联邦调查局的人 喔
Hello.
你好
See you, pal.
再见 朋友
Nice to meet you too.
很高兴认识你
FBI jerk.
联邦调查局的混♥蛋♥
He here on business or social?
他来办公事还是私事
He’s recruiting me because of my big muscles. You have big muscles, huh?
他来招募我 因为我肌肉发达 你肌肉很大 是吗
I guess the FBI’s bird-dogging Hemingway.
我觉得FBI正在调查海明威
Why? I don’t know. I told him to go fuck himself.
为什么 不知道 我叫他们滚开
Good job.
干得好
Were you just about to kiss me just then? Mmmmm.
你刚刚是想亲我吗 没啊
You make me blush.
你都让我脸红了
Is your place as hot as mine is?
你那里和我那里一样热吗
# Hey #
# 嘿 #
No, no. No, no, don’t–
不 不 别接
Sorry.
对不起
Are you kidding me?
开玩笑吗
Eddie. Hey, love, sorry. Did I wake you?
埃迪 亲爱的 对不起 我吵醒你了吗
No, uh, no. Mary.
没要 呃 玛丽
No. Uh, no, you d– you didn’t wake me.
没有 呃 没事
Papa’s worried you’re not gonna make it.
Papa担心你来不了了
But you are, lamb, aren’t you?
但你会来的 不是吗
Uh, yeah. Is everything okay?
呃 是的 一切还好吗
Evan’s here. You remember Evan Shipman, the poet?
埃文在这儿 你还记得埃文·希普曼吧 那个诗人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s just the two of us here.
是的 是的 就我们两个人在这儿
We went dancing with Mr. Black Ass.
我们刚才和坏脾气先生去跳舞了
I’m afraid he’s very depressed, Eddie.
他非常抑郁 埃迪
I don’t mean to burden you with our personal problems, but, well,
我不想因为个人问题而麻烦你 但是
you really seem to lift his spirits.
你好像真的能让他振作一些
We’re going fishing. You’re gonna come fishing with us, yeah?
我们要去钓鱼 你也要一起来钓鱼 是吗
Goddamn it! Oh.
真该死
Um, I have to go. Don’t mention this call to Papa, all right?
呃 我得挂了 不要跟Papa说我们打过电♥话♥ 好吗
(woman singing “Non, Je Ne regrette Rien” in French)
(女声唱法语歌♥曲《不, 我绝不后悔》)
(singing in French continues)
(持续法语歌♥唱)
Juan, I’m staying at the Ambos Mundos.
胡安 我要住在Ambos Mundos的
You just missed the turn off.
你刚刚错过了岔路口
Miss Mary wants you to come to the house.
玛丽小姐想让你到家里来
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
No puedo.
我说不出
All right.
好吧
All fucked up! I need you!
妈的 我需要你
Why did you have to die, goddamn it?
你为什么要死 妈的
I need you!
我需要你
Son of a bitch! Why did you leave me?
王八蛋 你为什么离开我
Hi, Evan.
你好 埃文
Hello, kid.
你好 孩子
Uh…

I look that bad, huh?
我看起来很糟 是吗
Uh, do you– do you need help with that?
呃 你需要帮助吗
It’s not an easy task.
这个不太好弄
No, no, no, no. That’s okay.
没事没事
Are you sure? Yeah, yeah.
你确定吗 是的是的
Sit down. It stinks. It smells.
坐下 它很臭 很难闻
It doesn’t bother me. Sit down.
没关系 坐下吧
That’s very kind of you, kid.
你真是太好了 孩子
I’ve been using penicillin powder for the infection, but I want to try the iodine.
我一直用青霉素粉末治疗感染 但我现在想试试用碘
It’s gonna sting.
会很疼的
It’s only pain.
怎样都是疼
How does this happen? Old war wounds.
这是怎么回事 战争留下的伤
You shoot at people, they tend to shoot back.
你朝别人开枪 他们也会朝你开枪
Damn things heal, then break open again every once in a while.
这该死的东西会愈合 然后每隔一段时间就会再次裂开
It’s an awful nuisance.
很可怕很麻烦
What dose the doctor say? Nothing very amusing, I’m afraid.
医生怎么说 恐怕没说什么好笑的
So what do I do now?
现在做什么
Bandages, please.
请帮我包扎吧
Bandages, please.
绷带
Okay.
好的
Here. All right.
这里 对
All right, all right.
好了 可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
可以了
Need a clean shirt. Okay.
还需要一件干净的衬衣 好的
Yeah, uh, you want a beer?
嗯 你要来点酒吗
Yes, please.
来点
and I overheard Ernest talking to himself.
听见爸爸在对自己说话
It’s been going on for weeks.
他已经这样一周了
Listen, kid.
听着 孩子
I may be crazy, but no way do we want him cured.
我可能会疯 但是我们没办法让他治愈
He’s a great writer. True genius.
他是一名伟大的作家 真正的天才
That’s rare in this world, huh?
这在世上很少见 不是
Maybe all our geniuses are crazy.
或许所有的天才都是疯子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!