Come down here.
我们把事情解决
Let’s get this over with.
抓住她 抓住她
Get her, get her!
该死的
Shit!
怎么回事
What happened?
不 让她出来
No! Let her out!
你的枪在哪 – 开门
Where’s your gun? – Open the door.

No!
你的枪在哪 – 我不知道
Where’s your gun? – I don’t know.
开门
Open up!
打开
Open it.
闭嘴 听我说 她拿着你的枪
Shut up! Listen to me. She’s got your gun.
她拿着你的枪
She’s got your gun!
别叫了 闭嘴
Stop screaming. Stop it.
我知道你手上有枪
I know you’ve got the gun.
把枪放下 离开门口
put the gun down and step away from the door.
你得开门 我女儿病的很重
You got to open the door. My daughter is very sick.
她需要注射
She needs an injection.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
开门让我帮她注射
Open the door so I can give her a shot.
不然我发誓 我会杀了你们俩
Or I swear to God, I’ll kill you both.
如果我开门 你就会开枪打我们
lf I open the door, you’ll shoot us.
那你自己帮她注射
So give her the shot yourself.
帮她注射
Give her the shot!
你需要这个吗
Do you need this?
你能自己来吗
Can you do this yourself?
你不注射会怎样
What happens if you don’t get it?
昏迷
Coma.
死亡
Die.
快开门
Fuck! Open it.
把枪放地上 下楼去
put the gun on the floor. And go all the way downstairs.
我就会帮她注射 明白吗
And I’ll give her the shot, all right?
我叫你把枪放下
I told you to leave the gun!
该死
Shit.
你这个贱♥人♥
You fucking bitch!
你再这样 我会杀了她
If you pull any shit like that again, I will fucking kill her.
听见了没
Do you hear me?
你踏出去一步 我就杀了她
lf you step outside, I’ll kill her!
要是我看见警♥察♥进来
If I see a uniform inside this house,
我就割断她的喉咙
I’ll cut her fucking throat!
你听明白没
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
但是请帮她注射
But please, just give her the shot.
拜托
Please.
拜托
please.
别那么做
Don’t fucking do it.
我们在里面 她就会报♥警♥
While we’re in here, she’ll call the cops.
你要去自己开保险箱吗
Are you going to open the safe?
不要看着我
Don’t you look at me.
我只在电视上看过
All I know about this is what I see on TV.
你得教我怎么做
You got to talk me through this.
是这个吗
This right here?
这个吗
It’s this?
好了
Yeah, okay.
你们家真棒
Nice house you guys got.
你妈真有钱
Your mom’s rich.
是我爸有钱 我妈只是生气
Dad’s rich. Mom’s just mad.
这样吗
Like this?
弹一下
Tap it.

Okay.
我真希望有能力供我孩子住这种房♥子
I wish I could have put my kid in a place like this.
不是我不努力
It’s not that I didn’t try.
很多事情有时候就是不如人意
Sometimes things, they don’t work out the way you want them to.
好了
Done.
事情不该如此的
Wasn’t supposed to be like this.
他都计划好了
He had it all worked out.
这里不应该有人
Nobody was supposed to even be here.
谢了
Thanks…
Burnham
…Burnham.
事情不该如此的
Wasn’t supposed to be like this.
她没事了
She’s going to be okay.
我帮她注射了 她一切都好
I gave her the shot. She’s all right.
马上就结束了
It’ll be over soon.
Stephan
Stephan.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你能动吗
Can you move?
不太能动 我想我的胳膊断了
Not much. I think my arm is broken.
举起胳膊
Raise your arm.
来啊 举起胳膊
Come on, raise your arm.
再试一次
Try again.
加油 再来一次
Come on. Try again.
Meg 拜托不要做傻事
Meg, please don’t do anything stupid.
他们会杀了我们
They’re going to kill us.
照他们说的去做 就不会有事
Just do everything they ask. It’ll be okay that way.
Stephan 他们会杀了她
Stephan, they’ll kill her.
天啊 她报♥警♥了
Holy shit. She called the goddamn cops.
警♥察♥
The police.
你报♥警♥了
You called the police?
当然是我
Of course, I called them.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
她害死了这孩子
She killed the kid.
她害死了自己的孩子
She just killed her own kid.
好吧 拿着这个
All right, take this.
别说话
Don’t say a word.
不 一定是她丈夫报的警
No, her husband must have called them.
我都说了 混♥蛋♥外国人
Foreign son of a bitch. I told you!
她在哪
Where is she?
那里
There.
她在干嘛
What the fuck’s she doing?
她会处理好的
She’s going to handle it.
我在努力开锁
I’m just trying to unlock….
一切都好吗 – 你还好吗 女士
Is everything okay? – You all right, ma’am?
你们 现在几点了
What are you…. What time is it?
凌晨四点多
It’s a little after 4:00 a.M.
我们接到报♥警♥ 女士
We got a call, ma’am.
有人报♥警♥了
Somebody called you?
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
我们想进来 – 不 你们不能进来
We’d like to come in. – No, you can’t come in.
女士 你确定你没事吗
Ma’am, you sure you’re all right?
我没事
I’m fine.
女士 你看起来不怎么好
Ma’am, you don’t look so good.
你看起来也不怎么帅 Kenny警官
Well, you don’t look so hot yourself, Officer Kenny.
快点 我要冻死了
Come on, I’m freezing out here.
“这里有三个”
“There are three.”
什么
What?
你丈夫说你打电♥话♥求救
Your husband said you called for help.
你在断线前说”这里有三个”
That you said, “There are three” right before you got cut off.
哦 那通电♥话♥
Oh, that phone call.
还有你的邻居们
And your neighbors…
说这里有些
…called in about some
大声喊叫还有扬声器什么的
loud shouts or a loudspeaker of some kind?
那是电视机 现在关掉了
That was the TV. It’s off now.
我能问您一个问题吗
Can I just ask you one question?
那句没说完的话是什么
What was the end of that sentence?
你说”这里有三个”
When you said, “There are three”…
后面是什么
…what was the rest?
听着
Look….
我跟我丈夫刚分开
My husband and I just split up…
这是我搬到新家的第一天
…and it’s my first night in a new house…
我承认我有点醉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!