Fuck! They’re coming down to you!
我说过我不会伤人的
I told you. I don’t hurt people.
他们下楼了
They’re going downstairs.
那个房♥间 – 什么
That room. – What?
避难室
The panic room.
不 按紧急暂停
No, you gotta press emergency stop.
操
Fuck!
又上去了
Coming back up!
你去
That’s you.
该死
Shit.
快
Go!
操
Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
该死的 我♥操♥
Damn it! Mother–
该死
Shit!
那会招来七年的厄运
That’s seven years bad luck.
该死
Shit.
她们不会进去了吧
Tell me they’re not in there.
该死
Oh, damn.
不能用吗 – 这是另一条电♥话♥线
It doesn’t work? – It’s a different phone line.
我还没接上
I never hooked it up.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我什么都听不见
I can’t hear a thing.
你觉得他们想要什么
What do you think they want?
我不知道 抢劫吗
I don’t know. Rob us….
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们等着
We wait.
要是他们闯进来怎么办 – 他们进不来
What if they get in here? – Well, they can’t.
他们进不来的 不可能
They can’t get in. It’s not possible.
妈 我听见了
Mom. I heard you.
你还好吗 – 没事
Do you feel okay? – Yeah.
你发抖吗 – 没有
You shaky? – No.
冷吗 – 不
Chills? – No.
不要担心我了
Please. Don’t worry about me.
他有孩子的 你觉得他会怎么做
He’s got kids. What do you think he’ll do?
等警♥察♥进来吗 用用脑子行吗
Hang out while the cops waltz in? Use your head.
他来了
Check. Here he comes.
我把屋顶封死了 她没法从那出去
I locked the roof access. She’s not getting down from there.
很好 – 她可以在里面报♥警♥的
Good. – Why wouldn’t she be in there calling the cops.
她有可能今天就把线路接好吗
Could she have hooked it up this afternoon?
不能 你不只是打给贝尔大西洋通讯
No, she couldn’t. Look, you don’t just call up Bell Atlantic.
她得找我们公♥司♥曼哈顿保全来接线
She would’ve had to do it through Manhattan Security, just my company.
我查过记录 里面的电♥话♥还没有接好
I checked the paperwork and the phone in there is not connected.
明白没 她还没接好
You see? There you go, she couldn’t have.
我以为她不在这 – 他说她不在这
I thought she wouldn’t be here. – He said she wasn’t be here.
去你的 也去你的 她不应该
Fuck you! And fuck you! She is not supposed–
按吧
Do it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
警♥察♥马上就来了
The police are on their way.
她在说谎 – 你满嘴放狗屁
She’s lying. – You’re full of shit…
这不是对讲机 这是广播
It’s not an intercom. It’s a PA system.
我知道 我只是吓唬她
I know. I’m just scaring her.
我建议你们在警♥察♥到达前离开
I suggest you leave before they get here.
什么 – 他说我们没有电♥话♥
What? – He’s saying that we don’t have a phone.
他怎么会知道
How could he know that?
拿走你们想要的 就滚
Take what you want and get out!
有那么简单就好了
lf only it were that easy.
纸 我需要纸 给我拿几张纸
Some paper. I need some paper. Give me some paper.
嗨 佐罗 你要不要帮我们
Hey, Zorro! You going to help us out here?
你有纸吗
You got a piece of paper?
他在做什么 – 我不知道
What is he doing? – I don’t know.
“我们要的东西在那个房♥间里”
“What we want is in that room”?
他们会进来 是不是
They’re coming in here, aren’t they?
不 我告诉过你 他们进不来的
No, no, they can’t, I told you. They can’t get in here.
我们对这个房♥间了解多少
What do you know about this room?
你们对这个房♥间了解多少
What do we know about that room?
不要全告诉她 – 说一点就好
Let’s not tell her anything. – Just a few small details.
我们不会出去 也不会让你们进来
We’re not coming out, and we’re not letting you in!
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
说”他妈的” – 你♥妈♥的♥
Say “fuck.” – You fuck.
妈 – 怎么了
Mom. – What?
“他妈的滚出我的房♥子”
“Get the fuck out of my house.”
他妈的滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house!
好了 我有个主意
Okay, I have an idea.
她是女人 女人需要安全感
She’s a woman. Women need security.
她不会相信你的
She’s not gonna believe you.
她要知道
She needs to know she’s
她面对的是好人 她可以信任我们
dealing with decent people and she can trust us.
我们会放你们走
We will let you go.
对话结束
Conversation’s over!
怎么 她不下来吗
What? She’s not coming down?
闭嘴 你闭嘴让我想一想好吗
Shut up. Will you please shut up and let me think?
好像能让你想出来一样
Yeah, like that’ll help you think.
好 那你来想
OK. You know what? Fine! You think!
万一她真的报♥警♥了 – 她没有
What if she did call the cops? – She didn’t.
她刚刚又说了一遍 说她报♥警♥了
She said it again, that she called the cops.
要是警♥察♥会来
If there were any chance that the cops are on their way,
你觉得我还会在这吗
do you think I’d still be standing here?
好 很好 我们都相信你
Okay, fine. Good, excellent. We all believe you.
我们要怎么进那个房♥间
How do we get into that room?
这有什么好笑的
What is funny about this?
你觉得很好笑吗
Is this shit funny to you?
过去十二年里我都是在建这种房♥间
I spent the last 12 years of my life building these rooms…
就是为了隔绝我们这种人
to keep out people like us.
这很讽刺也很好笑 现在我们怎么进去
It’s all so ironic and amusing, okay? Now, how do we get in?
我们进不去
We can’t.
你不可能进入避难室
You can’t get in the panic room.
这才是重点
That’s the whole point.
我们要把她们弄出来
We have to get her to come out.
她为什么这么做
And why would she do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是她出来之后
But when she does,
不能离开这个房♥子
she can’t get out of this house.
我们让她待在这 让她安静待二十分钟
We keep her here, we keep her quiet for 20 minutes…
我不要那个Joe Pesci帮忙
…and I don’t want any help from Joe Pesci over here.
她们想待在这房♥子里面 很好
They want to hole up in this house? Fine.
我们就让她们没法离开
We make it impossible for them to leave.
她们为什么要出来
And why would they come out in the first place?
我还在想
I’m working on that.
你还好吗 – 很好
Are you okay? – Yeah.
空间太狭小了
Small space?
我没事
I’m okay.
你不能发狂 – 我知道
You can’t wig out. – I know.
我是认真的 – 我不会的
I mean it. – I won’t.
你知道么 现在没有人会被活埋了
You know, people never get buried alive anymore.
我猜以前会经常发生
I guess it used to happen all the time.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我读到过
Yeah, I read that.
那是什么时候的事
And when did this happen all the time?
二十 还是三十年前
Twenty, thirty years ago.
他们现在在干嘛
What are they doing now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们要困住我们
They’re locking us in.
这不是真的
This is not happening.
Sarah 冷静点
Sarah, calm down.
你知道如果你激动会发生什么的
You know what could happen if you let yourself get worked up.
Sarah
Sarah!
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们要从下面进去
We’re coming in from below.
你们进不去的