我知道他们会接受这价格的
I know they’ll take asking price.
可以了 我接好电♥话♥了
It’s working. I hooked up the phone!
不错嘛 妈
Good for you, Mom.
能接好电♥话♥
Hooked up a phone.
579然后呢
579 what?
3000.
帕齐披萨 请稍等
Patsy’s Pizza. Please hold.
嗨
Hey.
够了
Enough.
介意吃披萨吗
Mind the pizza?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的第一晚 我该弄些特别的晚餐
Our first night. I should’ve thought of something special.
我喜欢披萨
I like pizza.
操他的
Fuck him.
别这样
Don’t.
也操她的
Fuck her, too.
我同意
I agree.
但是别说了
But don’t.
你不觉得这里的楼梯太多了吗
Don’t you think this place has way too many stairs?
你又不用搬东西上楼
You didn’t carry anything up them.
你没问过我对这房♥子的看法
You never asked what I thought of this house.
我不想听到你说讨厌它
Because I didn’t want you to tell me you hated it.
我喜欢我们的旧房♥子 – 我也是
I liked our old house. – Well, so did I.
你知道我打算做什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
我想我们可以在书架上漆花
I was thinking we could stencil the whole bookcase.
我们自己找模板 自己动手
We could cut the stencils, do it ourselves.
你做吧
Go ahead.
噢 该死
Oh, damn.
我忘了安排你参观新学校
I forgot to set up that tour of your new school.
老爸已经安排好了 我周日会跟他去
Dad already did it. I’m going with him on Sunday.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我会搭计程车和他在那见
So I’m take a cab and meet him there.
是他这么说的吗
Is that what he said?
这不就是曼哈顿的好处吗
lsn’t that what’s so great about Manhattan?
你不用开车带我去任何地方
You don’t have to drive me everywhere?
我和你一起去
I’m ride with you.
如果我不能独自出门那你为什么要带我搬过来
Why’d you bring me here if I can’t go anywhere on my own?
好吧 我放弃
That’s it. I quit.
明天我再和你吵
I’m not fighting with you till tomorrow.
过来
Come here.
我怎么就那么爱你呢
It’s disgusting how much I love you.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
妈 – 怎么了
Mom? – Yeah.
太黑了
It’s too dark.
好点没
Better?
好多了
That’s better.
“连通未准备区域”
“Bypass non-ready zone.”
“连通未准备区域”
“Bypass non-ready zone.”
“转轨 输入”
“Shunt. Enter.”
“连通未准备区域”
“Bypass non-ready zone.”
“转轨”
“Shunt.”
“输入区域号♥码”
“Enter zone number.”
“再次转轨”
“Shunt again.”
明天早上我得搞清楚怎么关掉
ln the morning I got to figure out how to turn this thing off.
走 走后门
Go, go back.
快点
Do it.
快点 快点 天啊
Come on. Come on. Jesus fucking Christ.
业余的
Amateur.
我们有麻烦了 我们得谈谈
We got a problem! We need to talk!
时间不早了 我在外面快冻死了
It’s about time. I’m freezing my tits off out there.
那是谁 – 他是Raoul
Who is that? – This is Raoul.
他们的谁是Raoul
Who the fuck is Raoul?
Raoul没问题 Raoul很有经验
Raoul is okay. Raoul has experience.
你从哪找到他的 – 通过一些人
Where did you get him? – Through some people.
快开门
Open the fucking door.
该死的
No shit.
这是什么
What is this?
有个小女孩在顶楼
There’s a little girl on the top floor,
有个女人在三楼 她们都睡着了
a woman on the third. They’re asleep.
她们不该在这儿
They’re not supposed to be here.
这是你的问题 Junior
This is your department,Junior!
她们不该在这儿
They are not supposed to be here!
录影带 我们在录影带上了
Videotape. We’re on videotape.
我们在录影带上了
We’ve been on videotape since we got here
我们一到这就被录影了 录影带在楼上
and the tapes are upstairs.
14天的契约期 – 你耍我呢
14-day escrow. – You fucked me!
14天的契约期 差不多是三周
14-day escrow! That’s almost 3 weeks!
她们应该一周后才会搬来
They should not be in for another week!
14天怎么会是三周
Exactly how is 14 days three weeks?
工作日 契约都是按工作日算的
Business days. Escrow is always business days.
一直是一周五天
Five-day weeks always!
是吧
Right?
我要退出
I’m out of here.
等一等 等等
Just wait a minute. Wait a minute!
我们可以搞定的 我们还能搞的吧
We can handle this. Can we still handle this?
只有一个女人和一个孩子
It’s just a woman and a kid?
除非老爸回来 – 他不会
Unless Daddy comes home. – He’s not.
他们正在办离婚
They’re divorcing.
老爸正在上东区操着哪个二流模特呢
Daddy’s banging some B model on the Upper East Side.
只有她和孩子
It’s just her and the kid!
我们可以搞定吧
Now, can we do this?
我们没问题
Yeah, we can do it.
有人在里面就不行 我不行
Not with people here. And not with me.
等等 就二十分钟 – 她会报♥警♥的
Wait! Stop! Twenty minutes! – She’ll call the police.
我还没开始 警♥察♥就到了
They’ll be here before I unpack my bags.
那我们就盯紧她
So, we keep an eye on her.
Raoul可以处理的
Raoul can totally administrate that part.
我不想让Raoul来处理
I don’t want Raoul to administrate that!
他根本就不该出现在这
He’s not even supposed to be here!
没人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
我们呢 万一她有枪怎么办
What about us? What if she has a gun?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是Raoul
I’m Raoul.
没有你 我们办不到
You know we can’t do this without you!
这还是个好计划
This is still a good plan.
妈的 这个计划太棒了 只是有一点意外
Fuck that! This is a great plan. It’s just got a slight twist.
没错
Yeah.
绑♥架♥重罪 三十年
Felony kidnapping. Thirty years.
你做了很多承诺 对吧
You make a lot of promises, don’t you?
你承诺我 你承诺你的孩子
You promise me, you promise your kids.
别提家人
No family.
你没错 一切都搞砸了 我搞砸了
You’re right. It’s all fucked up. I fucked it up!
不应该是这样
It’s not how it’s supposed to be.
但是事实是
But the fact of the matter
这间房♥子里还有三百万
is there’s still $3,000,000 in this house…
除了你和我 其他人都不知道
…and no one but you and l even knows it’s here.
我想要那笔钱 我想要
Hey, I want that money. I want it!
但是你
But you…
你是需要那笔钱
…you need that money.
还是你忘了你为什么要来
Or have you forgotten why you’re here?
所以咱们就别闹了 快点搞定
So let’s quit dicking around, okay, and get this over with.
切断电♥话♥线
Kill the phones.
顶楼的小女孩 母亲交给我 枪给我
Top floor, little girl. I’ve got the mother. Give me that!
你留在这 不准任何人过去
You stay here! Nobody gets past!
醒醒 Sarah
Wake up! Sarah!
快起来
Sarah. Get up!
你干嘛这么做
What did you do that for?
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
怎么回事 – 有人进来了
What’s going on? – People, in the house.
他们进电梯了 正在下楼
They’re in the elevator, heading down.
妈的 他们朝你那去了