你要干什么?
What is it you want?
你是 斯达伯恩
You’re Stockburn.
正是
Yes.
这是我的副手
These are my deputies.
先生们 向康维先生问好
Gentlemen,say hello to Mr. Conway.
我不是冲你来的 我找科伊说话
I have no grief with you. It’s Coy I wanna talk to.
他在听
He’s listening.
勒胡
LaHood!
你这个臭癞蛤♥蟆♥
You creepy-legged lizard.
我想勒胡先生不想跟你谈
I don’t think Mr. LaHood wants to talk to you…
混♥蛋♥
…tin pan.
或许你想跳跳舞?
Maybe he’d like to watch you dance.
不 我不会跳舞
I don’t know how to dance.
很容易
It’s easy.
只要动动脚
You just move your feet…
跟上节拍
…to the rhythm.
爸爸
Daddy!
待在那儿别动 孩子
Stay where you are,boys!
给点音乐 先生们
Some music,gentlemen.
天哪 爸爸
No!
爸爸
Pop?
带他回卡本河谷
Take him back to Carbon Canyon.
告诉牧师来见我
You tell that preacher to meet me here…
明天早上
…tomorrow morning.
站住 你是谁?
Stop. Who are you?
是我 我送梅根回家
You know which end of that thing the bullet comes out of?
牧师 你想不到发生了什么 勒胡堵住了山洞
Preacher. You won’t believe what’s happened. LaHood dammed up the stream.
史派德找到一大块金子
Spider found a lump chock full of nuggets.
维勒的马它自己跑回来了 我们都去找
The Wheeler girl’s horse come back without her. Everybody’s out looking.
我的天哪
I’ll be damned.
他被小勒胡抓住 不过她没事
She got caught up at LaHood’s,but she’s fine.
你到家了 梅根
You’re home now,Megan.
你妈妈在这儿
Your mama’s here.
牧师
Preacher?
你最好出去看看
You better come outside.
后来 他 和他的人
Then him and his men…
向他开枪
…they shot him.
直到
Forever .
他身上中了好多枪
The bullets kept hitting him forever.
是他吧
It was him,wasn’t it?
你说的那个治安官
It was that marshal you warned us about.
斯达伯恩
Stockburn.
斯达伯恩和他的助手
Stockburn and his deputies.
他说 让牧师早上来见他
He said,”Tell the preacher to come in the morning.”
为什么?
Why you?
你警告过我们防着这个家伙 你好像认识他
The night you warned us about this Stockburn,it sounded like you knew him.
史派德真的问过你吗?
Spider asked you that himself.
真的吗?
Is it true?
那天晚上你们都很勇敢
The vote you took the other night showed courage.
你们决心留下来 我们做得对
You voted to stick together. That’s just what you should do.
史派德错了 不该自己进城
Spider made a mistake. He went into town alone.
一个人的力量有限
A man alone is easy prey.
只有团结在一起才能打败勒胡
Only by standing together are you going to be able to beat the LaHoods of the world.
这一点大家一定要记住
No matter what happens tomorrow,don’t you forget that.
他是个勇敢的人 好好埋葬他
You’ve got a brave man there. Give him a decent burial.
牧师
Preacher?
明天你会去的 是吧
You are going into town tomorrow,ain’t you?
你怎么说这话
How can you say that?
梅根好些了吗?
Megan feeling any better?
她睡了
She’s sleeping.
我很感谢你救了她
Thank you for what you did.
不用谢 我刚好也是路过
Well,there’s no need. I’m just glad I happened by.
第一天赫尔和我说了好多
That first day,when Hull told me…
在城里发生的事
…what happened in town…
我知道你是个枪手
…I knew you were a gunfighter.
很多人都带枪的
Lots of people carry guns.
梅根跟我说了 你如何对付乔希勒胡
Megan told me what you did with Josh LaHood.
除了枪手 谁还能办得到这些呢
Who but a gunfighter could have done such a thing?
你喝咖啡吗?
Would you care for some coffee?
他们说
The folk here tell me…
你和他的副手明天要进城去见治安官
…that you’re planning to go to town and face that marshal and his deputies.
是这样 -别去
That’s right. -Don’t.
求你了
Please.
是这笔老帐该清算了
It’s an old score and it’s time to settle it.
希望我能做点什么让你改变主意
I wish there was something I could do or say to change your mind.
那天你走了
When you left the other day…
它让我想起了另一个人离开我的时候
…it reminded me of a time when someone left me.
那以后我发誓不再被伤害
After that,I swore I would never be hurt again.
或者不再爱
Or love again.
可你走进了我的生活
Then you rode into our lives.
我无法控制自己
I couldn’t help what I felt.
上帝 希望我能控制感情
Oh,God,I wish I could control my feelings.
你走以后 我想 你走得好
After you left,I thought you’d gone for good.
他迫使我长大了许多
It forced me to grow up…
认清了事实
…see things differently.
很幸运 我明白了
Appreciate what I have.
我需要一个守卫在身边的男人
I need a man who would never leave me.
你明白吗?
Can you understand that?
有一天 你还会走 是不是这样?
And you would leave again one day,wouldn’t you?
是的
Yes.
那最好的办法就是
Then it’s best this way.
我答应嫁给赫尔
I’m gonna marry Hull.
赫尔是个好人 -是的
Hull is a good man. -Yes,he is.
这样 今后我就不会
This is just so I won’t wake up at night…
不会在半夜里醒来
…for the rest of my life…
我不知道
…wondering.
再见 -再见 莎拉
Goodbye. -Goodbye,Sarah.
牧师
Preacher!
那是谁?
Who was that?
来自过去的声音
A voice from the past.
牧师
Preacher!
莎拉
Sarah.
关上门
Close the door.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁…
Who are you…
真正的你…
…really?
莎拉 这对你重要吗?
Well,it really doesn’t matter,does it?

No.
牧师
Preacher!
早上好
Good morning,Barret.
是不是太早了? -有点
Little early,isn’t it? -A little.
打野牛不错 可问题是附近没有
Good gun for buffalo. The problem is,there aren’t any hereabouts.
我跟你去
I’m going with you.
那地方也没有野牛
There’s no buffalo where I’m going either.
我知道
I know.
有这杆枪你也没有机会赢
Even with that rifle,you wouldn’t stand much of a chance.
那是我的事
That’s for me to decide,isn’t it?
随你便
Suit yourself.
天哪
Oh,Jesus!
跑 快跑
Run,damn it! Run!
滚开
Get out!
快跑 快跑
Move it! Move it!
让开 让我出去
Out of my way! Let me out! Get out!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run for it! -Move it,move it,move it.
你这是干什么 牧师?
What the hell are you doing?
你是个好人 巴瑞 照顾好莎拉她们母女倆
You’re a good man,Barret. You take care of Sarah and the girl.
再见了 牧师
So long,preacher.
我以为你还没醒 你都起来了
I thought you were still sleeping,and you’re dressed.
牧师走了吗?
The preacher’s gone,isn’t he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!