赫尔
Hull?
什么
What?
你生我的气啦
You angry at me?
没有 你怎么会这么想
No. Whatever gave you that notion?
那你生妈妈的气啦
You angry at Mama,then?
我没生她的气 没生气
Well,I wouldn’t say that. Not angry.
她伤了你的心 对吗?我知道那感觉
She hurt your feelings,didn’t she? I know how that feels.
是的
Yeah,well…
咱们以后再说 好吗?
…let’s talk about it later,huh?
我骑会儿马 行吗?
Hull,can I borrow the mare?
你会上鞍子吗?
Can you saddle her?
已经上好了
I already did.
那好 你去遛遛吧
Sure,take her out for a stretch.
我的上帝呀
Rich,by Christ!
我找到啦 我找到啦
Sweet Holy Ghost,I’ve struck it rich!
高瑟基 过来呀
Gossage,look at this!
亨德森
Henderson!
金子
Rich!
快看哪
Look at this!
泰迪 泰迪
Eddie! Teddy.
你们两个笨蛋
You pair of clodpolls.
快看看你们 老爸找到了什么
Come see what your daddy pulled out of the stream.
勒胡
LaHood!
你这个癞蛤♥蟆♥ 我赢啦
You sugar-legged toad,I beat you!
看这个 我史派德发大财啦
Look at this! Old Spider’s struck it rich.
你拿的什么 爸爸
What you got there,Daddy? -What’s it look like…
你看像什么 没脑子的东西 是金子
…you brainless barn owl? It’s gold!
快去套车
Go get the mules.
我们进城去
We’re going to town.
我们进城 -我们要进城啦
Us? We’re going to town. -We’re going to town.
莎拉 如果我说了什么让你不高兴的话
Sarah,I wanna apologize if anything I’ve said or done…
我向你道歉
…is gonna stand between us.
我看没有这个必要
Can’t think of any such.
今天是史派德的好日子 -是啊
Sure looks like Spider’s payday come. -Yeah.
该轮到他了 就像几天前你那样
Maybe it’s just his turn,like it was your turn a couple days ago.
至少有人带着钱离开了卡本河谷
Well,at least someone will leave Carbon Canyon a few dollars richer.
是这样
Looks like.
到那个时候 我要让你知道
When we all pack up…
在我的车里永远有你放东西的地方
…there’s room in my wagon for anything you’re wanting to take with you.
你在邀请我和你一起走
Are you asking us to leave here with you?
大家都会走的 对吗
Well,I reckon we’re all going,aren’t we?
见鬼 莎拉 你♥爸♥爸死后
Damn it,Sarah,ever since your daddy died…
我尽一切力量照顾你和梅根
…I’ve done the best I could to help you and Megan…
从没向你提过任何要求 现在我求你告诉我事实
…without putting any conditions on it. I’m putting one on. You owe me the truth.
我哪点让你不满意
Now,what do you have against me?
没有 -那咱们倆还有机会在一起吗?
Nothing. -Is there a chance for us being together?
你是我所认识的最好的人 赫尔巴瑞
You are the decentest man I ever met,Hull Barret.
我回答你 同意
The answer is yes.
莎拉 -赫尔
Sarah. -Hull…
实在对不起
…I apologize…
近来我很急躁 因为我
…for being so high-strung lately.
我心里很乱
It’s just that I–
我不知道为什么 赫尔
I’ve been so confused.
发生了那么多事 咱们没疯才是奇迹呢
With everything that’s been going on,it’s a wonder we all ain’t crazy.
现在没什么可担心的了
But we’ve got nothing more to worry about.
另外找个地方重新开始 好吗?
We’ll start all over again someplace new.
咱们三个
The three of us.
走到一人小镇子 咱们找个牧师
And the first town we get to,we’ll find ourselves another preacher.
太好啦
Yes.
找个牧师
Another preacher.
想看看工人是怎么干的 对吗?
Come to see how the rich folks do it?
想看
Maybe.
你妈妈知道你来吗?
Your mama know where you are?
用不着告诉她
I don’t tell her everything.
她如果知道你来这儿她不会高兴的
She wouldn’t like it much if she knew you were here.
我15了 和她结婚时一样大 我的事她管不着的
I’m 15,same age as her when she got married. I can do whatever I want.
你为这个来的 让我来跟你讲一讲
You want me to show you around? That is why you came here,isn’t it?
在上游四分之三英里处 我们把科贝尔溪流掘开一半
Three-quarters of a mile up the stream,we diverted half of Cobalt Creek.
它沿着水沟顺坡而下
It flows through a ditch along the contours of the slope.
一直到上面约100码处
It ends up about 100 yards up yonder.
你无法阻止它 -那是当然的
It can’t just end. -Well,it doesn’t really.
它流进三英寸的管子里
It flows into a length of 3-foot pipe…
水流就加快了
…and then that flows downslope real steep…
然后 管子变成两英寸
…and then that narrows to a 2-foot pipe…
再变成一英寸 你看 水流就会越来越快
…and then a 1-foot pipe. All that time,that water’s going down slow…
管子越来越细
…but picks up speed…
因此 压力也就会越来越大
…and it picks up force by going into a thinner pipe.
你喊什么?
It hurts my ears.
到了喷水枪 每平方英寸的压力
By the time the water reaches the monitor…
可以达到200方
…I got about 200 pounds of pressure per square inch.
它能把岩石打成沙粒
I could blast that gravel out of that cliff…
冲到河床上 然后直接流到水闸
…then it washes down into the bed and then it travels through the sluice.
像个地狱
It looks like hell.
用这个设备每天可以得到20吨♥的沙粒
You know,I can get 20 tons of gravel a day on this rig.
好了 告诉我 你为什么来这儿?
So,tell me,what did you really come up here for?
只是骑马 到处看看
I was just riding. Figured I’d take a look around.
是吗?
Yeah?
我也想看 你
I’m wanting to take a look too. At you.
好好看看
Real close.
看看我得到了什么 伙计
Look what I got me,boys. A tin pan’s daughter.
不 放开我 不
No,please,stop! No!
上了她 乔什
Get up on her,Josh.
快点
Come on,Josh.
好极啦 好极啦 就这样
You got her,you got her. Come on.
不 不 -上了她 乔什
No. No. -Get up on her,Josh.
上啊 -住手 求你了
Come on. -Stop. Stop,please.
勒胡
LaHood!
我是老史派德
It’s old Spider!
出来喝一杯
Come on out and have a drink…
和诚实的人 你敢吗?
…with an honest man,you skunk’s butt!
是他们的人
Is he one of them?
一个瘪三
A piece of trash.
叫康维 以前是我的人
Named Conway. Used to work for me.
不像话
It’s too bad.
我把他们都吓唬住了
For a while there,I had them buffaloed.
后来来了个牧师 他们就放肆起来了
Then this preacher come along and shot them full of sass.
牧师
Preacher?
你去收拾他
You take care of him…
还有其他人
…along with the rest.
真让我当众丢脸
Made me look bad in front of my men.
他打倒了我四个人
He whipped four of them.
一个牧师干的 -是他干的
A preacher did that? -You’re damn right he did.
这个牧师长什么样?
What did this preacher look like?
高个子 很瘦 -你要付出代价
Well,he was tall and lean. -You’re gonna pay for it.
他的眼睛
His eyes….
对 他的眼睛非常特别
Yeah,his eyes,something strange about them.
你有印象
That mean something to you?
你会失去这一切 科伊
You’re gonna lose it all,Coy!
有点像我的熟人
Sounds like a man I once knew.
可能他知道你名字
Might be. He recognized your name.
不可能
It couldn’t be.
我说的那个人已经死了
The man I’m thinking about is dead.
我看到你了 科伊
I got you,Coy.
我知道你在里边 科伊
I know you’re in there,Coy!
有样东西给你看
I got something to show you.
快出来喝一杯吧
Come on out and have a drink…
你这大肚子蛤♥蟆♥
…you old sow belly in bloat!
你老爹快没劲了 孩子 最好把他弄回家去
Sounds like your daddy’s running out of steam. You better take him home now.
不 我们一年只进一次城
No.Hell,Mr. Blankenship,we only get to town here once a year.
勒胡在哪儿? -里面
Where’s LaHood? -Inside.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!