Now we’re gonna take $1000 and leave their graves untended?
不能这样对待他们
We owe them more than that,don’t we?
不能这样对待自己
We owe ourselves more.
如果我们现在卖♥♥了
Because if we sell out now…
下次 我们的尊严该值多少钱
…what price do we put on our dignity next time?
2000吗?
Two thousand dollars?
还是少
Less?
还是更多呢
Or just the best offer?
让勒胡见鬼吧
I say to hell with LaHood.
好吧 赫尔 -听你的
Yeah. -I’m with you.
我们留下了 -我
We stay. -I….
我不是个勇士 但也不是胆小鬼
I ain’t a brave man,but I ain’t no coward neither.
碰碰运气吧 我们留下了
We took our chances this far. I vote we keep it up.
没错 -没错
Yeah. -Yeah.
去他的勒胡
To hell with LaHood.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
我们等着
We’re ready.
让他见鬼去吧 -对
To hell with him. -Yeah.
我们团结起来
We’ll stand together.
明早见
See you in the morning.
好了 回去吧
I’m gonna turn in now.
都走吧
That’s it for me.
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
我的狗埋在这儿
I buried my dog over here.
那这儿是圣地了
Well,that’s hallowed ground,then.
我还为它祈祷
I said a prayer for her.
那次袭击以后
It was after the raid.
我祈求奇迹
I prayed for a miracle.
总有一天奇迹会出现
Well,maybe someday you’ll get that miracle.
就是你来的那天
It was the day you arrived.
我想我爱你
I think I love you.
这没什么不对
There’s nothing wrong with that.
这世上如果爱多一些
If there was more love in the world…
那么死亡就会少一些
…there’d probably be a lot less dying.
那这么说的话 做♥爱♥也没有什么不对
Then there can’t be anything wrong with making love either.
我想你
I think it’s best just to…
最好先多传播些爱心 再去想别的
…practice loving for a while before you think about the other.
如果我多传播爱心 你会教我别的吗?
If I practice just loving for a while,will you teach me the other?
梅根 大多数人
Megan,most folks around…
把它和婚姻联在一起
…kind of associate that with marriage.
下个月我就15岁了
I’ll be 15 next month.
妈妈15岁结的婚
Mama was married when she was 15.
到那时候 你教我吗?
Will you teach me then?
百分之九十九的男人都会说愿意 梅根
Ninety-nine out of 100 men’d be proud to say yes to that,Megan.
但是你 你这样的女孩儿
But a young girl,a young woman like you…
不该把未来交给我这样的人
…you wouldn’t wanna spend your future on a man like me.
为什么?
Why not?
因为事实如此
That’s just the way it is.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你的话
I don’t wanna believe you.
你说的都不是真的
Whatever you’re saying,it isn’t true.
这不公平
It isn’t fair.
过来吧
Come on now.
这可通不过考验
That’s no way to pass a test.
什么考验?
Test?
信任
Trust.
如果你爱一个人
If you love someone…
就要相信
…you gotta try to…
相信他对你说的话
…trust what they tell you is true.
哪怕不能在一起
Even if it means they can’t be together?
以后会出现个年轻人 爱你的人
Someday a young man’s gonna come along,the right man.
你就会忘掉今天
Then none of this’ll matter anymore.
如果我是你妈妈 会担心你在哪儿
Now,if I was your mama,I’d be worried about where you are.
你爱我妈妈 对吗?
It’s my mama you love,isn’t it?
你妈妈是个好女人 你也是
Your mama’s a fine woman,and so are you.
你看她的眼神 她看你的样子
The way you look at her and the way she looks at you….
是真的 我不在乎 你找她吧
It’s true. I don’t care. You can have her.
我再也不想见到你了 -梅根
I never wanna see you again. -Megan.
你死吧 下地狱吧
I hope you die and I hope you go to hell.
告诉你父亲 他们不干
Tell your father they turned him down.
迈吉尔 邮件就要到了 -去他的邮件
McGill. You’re just in time for the mail. -Hell with the mail.
老板让立刻发这电报
The boss wants this telegram sent right now.
好吧
All right.
牧师
Preacher?
他走了
He’s gone.
什么 谁呀?
What? Who?
牧师 他走了
The preacher. Packed up and left.
为什么
But why?
他去哪儿了?
Where to?
不知道 大概天亮前就走了
I don’t know. He must have left before sunup.
是吗?
Well….
他准是去通知勒胡 告诉他你们的决定
He must have gone to tell LaHood about the vote last night.
带着毯子和衣服
With his bedroll and coat?
真不敢相信他走了
Well,I can’t believe that he’s gone.
这不像他 他应该打个招呼
I mean,it’s not like him. He would have said something to us.
我想咱们能行
Well,I reckon we’ll survive.
都是你们说要打 难怪他离开
All this talk about fighting,no wonder he’s gone.
你这是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
让勒胡和治安官去见鬼去吧 你们不是这么决定的吗?
LaHood and Marshal Stockburn be damned! Isn’t that what you decided last night?
知道吗 我说的可都是心里话
I spoke my mind,if that’s what you mean.
你还想让其他人和你一起干吗?
You got the rest of them to vote your way,didn’t you?
他们是自愿的
They voted their conscience.
是他们同意打的
They voted to fight!
是的 这是万不得已
Damn right! If that’s what it comes to.
你以为牧师来之前 他们能有这种勇气吗?
You think they’d have voted that way before the preacher came?
他们要是知道他要走 会跟你干吗
Or if they knew he wouldn’t be here?
大家团结在一起 -是牧师让大家团结在一起的
They voted to stick together. -The preacher was holding them together.
大家知道他在城里帮了你
They knew he helped you in town.
希望他接着干 把勒胡那畜生赶走
They watched him stand up to that animal LaHood sent out here!
大家全指望他一个人打败勒胡
They were counting on him to beat LaHood himself!
他来之前我♥干♥得也不坏 不是吗?
I reckon I did all right by you before he came. Didn’t I?
妈的 是他们干的
Damned if that don’t cut it.
勒胡切断了水源
LaHood dammed up the creek.
如果你们接受勒胡的条件 就不会发生这种事的
If you’d accepted LaHood’s offer,this never would have happened.
10 20
Ten,20…
…and 30.
谢谢胡珀小姐 请再光顾
Thank you,Miss Halper. Come back and see us.
大人 能为您效劳吗?
Reverend. What can I do for you?
请吧
There you are.
现在 该带上老婆行李走人喽
Well,I reckon it’s time to pack up the missis and light out of here.
好像没别的选择了 对
Sure don’t seem like we got much choice.
你说呢 巴瑞 怎么办?
How about you,Barret? Any ideas?
牧师在哪儿 听听他的
Where’s the preacher? He’ll know what to do.
他不在
He ain’t here.
你说他走了 -他
You mean he’s gone? -He….
他去通知勒胡
He went to tell LaHood that we turned him down.
走之前
But before he left…
他说无论发生什么事 我们都要像…
…he said that if anything happened,that he hoped we’d do like he’d do…
他在的时候一样
…if he was here.
见鬼
Shit.
我说不好
I don’t know.
没水也许能坚持几天 试试看吧
I suppose we could dry-pan for a couple days,come to think of it.
他不希望我们不做努力就放弃
I know he’d hate to see us quit,without we gave it our best.
再看几天吧 管它呢 你们说呢
Let’s play it out a couple days. What can we lose?
金子 我要是找到一大块金子
One nugget. I’d like to find me one big nugget.
就把它塞到勒胡的屁♥眼♥ 让他菊花灿烂
I’d shove it so far up LaHood’s ass,it’d wink at him when he washes his teeth.
你有种 巴瑞
You got sand,Barret…
但是你不会撒谎
…but you can’t lie worth a damn.
牧师走了 勒胡就要来了 你的生活会变糟
With the preacher gone and LaHood on the warpath,your life won’t be worth spit.
我要是你的话 就带上两个女人远走高飞
If I was you,I’d pack them two ladies and git.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!