Now take your rotten flowers and get out of here! Go.

Run!
-你好 -晚上好
– Hello? – Good evening.
这是一通匿名电♥话♥
This is an anonymous phone call.
你好 库里先生
Oh, hello, Mr Curry.
我不是库里先生 我是…
It’s not Mr Curry! It’s Mr…
巴里先生
Burry.
我有那头熊的消息
I have some news concerning the bear.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
-是谁啊 亨利 -是库里先生在装怪腔
– Who is it, Henry? – It’s Mr Curry doing a silly voice.
我叫巴里
It’s Burry!
他说帕丁顿被绑♥架♥了
He says Paddington’s been kidnapped!
欢迎来到你的新家 小熊
Welcome to your new home, bear.
这里是知识的殿堂
This is a cathedral of knowledge.
每位伟大的探险家都在此留下了一份荣耀
Every major explorer has added to its glory.
查尔斯·达尔文从加拉帕戈斯群岛
Charles Darwin brought the giant tortoise
带来了这只巨型乌龟
from the Galapagos.
晚上好
Good evening.
史考特将军从南极带回了帝企鹅
Captain Scott, the emperor penguin from Antarctica.
温菲尔德·史考特 美国将军 曾参与过美国南北战争
英国皇家海军军官 航海家 探险家 制图师
-先生们好 -库克船长
– Gentlemen. – Captain Cook,
-从澳洲带回了袋鼠 -日安
– the kangaroo from Australia. – G’day.
他们每一位都凭借自己的发现
Each of these men has been immortalised
而名垂千古
through his finds.
但你看到我父亲留下的任何东西了吗
But do you see anything from my father?
没有
No.
因为当他遇到了你们这一如此珍贵的物种
Because when he met your oh-so-precious species,
他拒绝了采集样本
he refused to collect a specimen.
没有样本
No specimen?
先生们 它们可不是愚蠢的野兽
Gentlemen, gentlemen, these were no dumb beasts.
他们有智慧有教养
They were intelligent and civilised.
别吹牛了 克莱德 它们都不会说英语
Come off it, Clyde. They didn’t even speak English.
-是不会 但是 -它们会打板球吗
– Well, no, but… – Did they play cricket?
-喝茶呢 -玩填字游戏呢
– Drink tea? – Do the crossword?
你对教养的定义还真是奇特啊 克莱德
Pretty rum idea of civilisation you’ve got, Clyde.
告诉我们它们的所在地
Tell us their location.
我们会派一位真正的探险家去采集样本
We’ll send a real explorer to get a specimen.
绝不
Never!
好吧 你让我别无选择了
Very well. You leave me no choice.
这次探险将从记录中删除
This expedition shall be struck from the records.
蒙哥马利·克莱德
Montgomery Clyde,
我在此取消你在这一神圣协会中的会员资格
I hereby revoke your membership of this hallowed guild.
地理学家们 转过身去
Geographers, turn your backs!
他本可以因此出名并享尽荣华富贵
He could have been rich and famous,
但他却放弃了自己的前程
but instead he threw it all away
开了一家迷你动物园
and he opened a petting zoo.
他把一群长毛的生物的幸福
He put the happiness of a few furry creatures
置于自己的家人之上
above his own flesh and blood.
我发誓总有一天
I vowed that one day
我会完成我父亲没能做到的事
I would finish the job my father never could.
现在 这一天终于来临了
And now, at last, that day has come.
没错
That’s right!
我要把你做成标本 小熊
I’m going to stuff you, bear.
我看到他了 咱们得抓紧时间了
I see him. And there’s not a moment to lose!
我们怎么进去啊 这地方跟堡垒一样戒备森严
How are we going to get in? It’ll be locked up like a fortress.
-下水道 -什么
– Sewers. – What?
下水道啊 你不是说下水道可以
Sewers. Didn’t you say they could take you
带你到城市里的任何地方吗
anywhere in the city?
真聪明
Brilliant!
保安室
你还好吗
You alright, love?
你愿意帮帮我这个可怜的老太婆吗
Would you mind helping a frail old woman?
我错过了公车
I’ve missed my bus.
进来吧 别在外面冻着
Come on in. Come on out of the cold.
谢谢 你太好了
Oh, thank you. You’re so kind.
自然历史博物馆主要排水口
-从那边锁上了 -交给我
– It’s locked from the other side. – Leave it to me.
你拿我的旧化学用具干吗
What use is my old chemistry set?
硝酸钾 硫磺
Potassium nitrate, sulphur.
这些东西破坏性大啊 老爸
This stuff is lethal, Dad.
你要不要跟我这个老太太
Would you like a wee nip of antifreeze
喝上一杯御御寒呀
for the old pacemaker?
不 不 不 我上班时间不能喝酒
No, no, no. Not while I’m on duty.
怕酒太烈了吧
Too strong for you?
挑战我啊 好吧 就来一杯
Oh. Fighting talk. OK. I’ll have one.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-乔纳森 那可是五万伏 -我心里有数
– Jonathan! That’s 50,000 volts of… – I know what I’m doing!
动手吧
Go for it!

Go!
不 三局两胜 我刚才没准备好 再来
No, best of three. I wasn’t ready. Come on.
锁上了
It’s locked.
博物馆管理处
-现在怎么办 -我有办法
– What do we do now? – I know.
-亨利 别出去 -去吧 老爸
– Henry! Henry, do not go out there! – Do it, Dad.
总得有人去
Someone has to.
而那个人就是我
And that someone is me.
天啊
Oh, I say!
我的英雄
My hero.
帅啊
Crikey.
说实话 这简直是疯了
Actually, this is insane.
-老爸超帅的 -那是相当的
– Dad is property cool. – He certainly is.
我放弃 我得继续工作了
I give up. I’ve gotta get back to work.
等会 等会 等会
Look, wait, wait, wait.
你的斗志都哪去了
Where’s your fighting spirit?
亨利
Henry!
爸爸
Dad!
谢谢
Thank you.
他没事
He’s alright.
好狗狗 么么
Good dog. Mwah!
帕丁顿
Paddington!
帕丁顿
Paddington!
看上面
Up here!
是你吗 上帝
Is that you, God?
什么
What?
只是你的声音跟我想象中不同
It’s just you sound a lot more like Mr Brown
听上去更像是布朗先生
than I imagined.
我就是布朗先生
It is Mr Brown.
布朗先生 你在外面干什么
Mr Brown! What are you doing out there?
我们来救你了
We’ve come to rescue you!
真的吗
You have?
库里先生把一切都解释给我听了
Mr Curry explained everything.
对不起我没信你的话
I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you.
人为破坏
Sabotage.
帕丁顿 快跑
Paddington, get out of there!
小熊
Bear!
放弃吧 小熊
Give up, bear!
放弃吧 小熊
Give up, bear!
你出不去的
There’s no way out.
亨利
Henry!
-帕丁顿在哪 -我不知道
– Where’s Paddington? – I don’t know.
我听到有声音
I can hear something.
-那只是管道的声音 -不是管道 是熊吼
– That’s just the pipes. – That’s not pipes. That’s bear.
-他要往屋顶爬 -快走
– He’s going for the roof. – Come on!
楼上
Upstairs.
-我们抓住你了 -谢谢
– We’ve got you. – Thank you.
快 咱们离开这里
Come on, let’s get out of here.
-别急 -不
– Not so fast. – No!
快点 把熊交出来
Come on, hand over the bear.
不 我们不会那么做的
No. We won’t do that.
布朗夫人
Mrs Brown?
-他是我们的家人 -家人
– He’s family. – Family?
你们都不属于同一个物种
You’re not even the same species.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!