-你很漂亮 -监狱里的囚犯也会这么说
– You look very pretty. – That’s what they’ll say in jail.
-早上好 -您好
– Morning. – Oh, hello there.
等一下
Hold up.
以前没见过你吧
Haven’t seen you before, have I?
没有 我是新来的
No, that’s right. I’m new.
我想也是
Hmm… Thought so.
天气不错 是吧
Lovely day, innit?
-火热异常 -是啊
– Unusually hot. – Yeah.
就和你一样
Just like you.
好了 你可以走了
Go on, then. Off you pop.
好了
Right!
秘鲁密林
Darkest Peru.
-二百条 -那位女士果然有所隐瞒
– 200 items! – I knew that lady was hiding something.
怎么说
What is it?
上面说”记录已销毁” 查查其他的
It says “Record destroyed”. Let’s check the others.
新来的姑娘
New girl.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我忘了查你的通行证
Forgot to check your pass.
我的通…对 通行证
My p… Oh, my pass. Yes.
照片有点旧了
It’s an old photograph.
我相信你肯定一直都…
I’m sure you’ve always been a… Whoa.
002 查询
O-O-2. Retrieve.
你变了一些
You’ve changed a bit.
我减肥了不少
I lost a lot of weight.
可不是吗
You’re telling me.
而且…
And the…
我做了激光手术
I had it lasered.
而且胳膊又长回来了
And the arm’s grown back.
这是假肢
It’s a false arm.
什么都感觉不到吗
You really can’t feel a thing?
-感觉不到 -真神奇
– Nothing. – Amazing.
好了 我要去趟卫生间
Well, I’m just off to the toilet.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
布朗先生 我发现了一些东西
Mr Brown, I’ve found something.
好极了 现在收拾好这里我们撤
That’s brilliant. Now let’s put these back and get out of here.
布朗先生…
Er… Mr Brown…
系统被什么东西堵住了
Something’s jamming the system.
我觉得是法棍面包 那是花生酱吗
I think it’s a baguette. Is that peanut butter?
偏橙色 我想是…
Too orange. I think it’s…
橘子酱
Marmalade.
喂 你
Hey, you!
拦住那个性感女郎
Stop that sexy woman!
站住
Halt!
你的房♥子真漂亮 库里先生
You have a beautiful home, Mr Curry.
我这辈子都住在这里
I’ve lived here all my life.
我从母亲那里继承来的 我们关系一般
I inherited it from my mother. A very distant woman.
作为小区里的领导人物
And being such a pillar of the community,
我理解你为什么不喜欢隔壁搬来一头野兽
I can see why having that beast move in next door would upset you so.
我得感谢老天那只是一只熊
I suppose I should be grateful that it’s only one bear.
但凡事都是从一开始的 库里先生
Oh, but it always starts with just one, Mr 库里.
很快 整条街都会被他们占领
Soon, the whole street will be crawling with them.
他们的毛会堵住下水道
Drains clogged with fur.
他们会朝老年人扔面包
Buns thrown at old ladies.
他们会整晚叫嚣着要野餐
Raucous all-night picnics.
-我们该怎么办 -我有一些关系
– What can we do? – I have certain connections.
只要我能抓住那只熊
If I can get hold of the bear,
他就会被送到他该去的地方
I can see that he’s sent where he belongs,
-无声无息 -真的吗
– no questions asked. – Really?
但我没法独自完成
But I can’t do it alone.
我需要一位强壮有力的男士协助我
I need a strong, capable man to help me.
我吗 这个嘛…
Me? Oh, now…
如果我走在街上 人们一定会好奇
if I start hanging around, people will ask questions.
但你就不同了 你可以盯住他 对吗
But you? You could keep an eye on him, couldn’t you?
就当是为了我
For me?
当然可以
Of course.
好样的 那我们说定了
Perfect. So you do that.
他一落单 我们就出击
Soon as he’s alone, we’ll pounce.
开始放映吧 格鲁伯先生
Fire her up, Mr Gruber.
-所以你们是闯进去的 -没错
– So you actually broke in there? – That’s right.
听起来真英勇 亨利
Sounds incredibly brave, Henry.
我有时的确会有点无聊或招人烦
Well, you know, there’s a time for being boring and annoying,
但关键时刻我还是很男人的
and a time for being a man.
布朗先生扮成了女士 有个人还扎了他
Mr Brown dressed up as a lady and someone stuck pins in him.
-什么 -影片开始了
– What? – It’s starting.
-他说什么 -没什么
– What was that? – Doesn’t matter.
-你穿裙子了 -没有
– In a dress? – No!
只是类似裙子而已
Did look like a dress.
其实更像家居服 还挺宽松的
More of a housecoat. Quite liberating, actually.
秘鲁密林
Darkest Peru.
一片神秘而广阔的无人踏足过的土地
A vast, unexplored wilderness, shrouded in mystery.
现在有人来了
Until now!
你就是从那里来的吗
Is that where you’re from?
帕丁顿 那里真美
Oh, Paddington, it’s incredible.
再见 露西 再见 帕斯徒左
Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo.
如果有天你们到了伦敦
And if you ever make it to London,
放心 你们一定会受到热烈欢迎的
you can be sure of a very warm welcome.
我从这对熊身上学到了很多
I have learnt so much from these bears,
但我不知它们是否也从我身上学到了什么
but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me.
蒙哥马利·克莱德
Montgomery Clyde.
亲爱的露西婶婶 你绝对猜不到
Dear Aunt Lucy. You’ll never guess what.
我今天看了一个探险家拍的秘鲁密林的电影
Today I saw a film the explorer made of Darkest Peru.
我很想念我们的老家
I do miss our old home,
但我已开始了解伦敦的生活方式了
although I’m beginning to understand life in London.
布朗一家有点古怪 但我喜欢他们
The Browns are a curious tribe, but I rather like them.
布朗先生整理文具堪称一绝
The way Mr Brown arranges his stationery.
布朗夫人总会在包里找出一些奇怪的东西
The strange objects Mrs Brown finds in her handbag.
找到你了
There you are.
伯德太太有着各种型号♥的胡佛吸尘器
How Mrs Bird has a Hoover for every occasion.
朱迪能掌握任何一种语言 包括熊语
That Judy can master any language. Even bear.
发音很标准
Wonderful pronunciation.
还有乔纳森只用布朗先生买♥♥给他的旧玩具
And how Jonathan can build almost anything
就能造出各种东西
using only Mr Brown’s educational old toys.
太赞了
This is amazing!
奇怪的是 或许我能找到那位探险家
It’s very strange. I may be about to find the explorer,
但我在这里已有了家的感觉
but I’m actually beginning to feel at home here.
帕丁顿
Paddington,
这些书里有全部伦敦市民的名字和地址
these books contain the names and addresses of all the people who live in London.
如果我们找出所有的M·克莱德
If we look up every “M Clyde”,
我们就能找到那位探险家了
we’ll find your explorer.
谢谢您 布朗夫人
Thank you, Mrs Brown.
好了 该出发了
OK, come on. Let’s get cracking.
等等我 我想去图书馆找找克莱德的资料
Wait for me. I’ll see if I can find anything about Captain Clyde in the library.
我和你一起 又该买♥♥橘子酱了
I’ll come with you. I need to refresh our marmalade supplies.
不应该有人留下来陪着帕丁顿吗
Shouldn’t someone stay with Paddington?
就几小时而已
It’s only for a few hours.
不必担心 布朗先生
You don’t need to worry, Mr Brown.
我知道该怎么做
I think I’ve got the hang of things.
那你自己小心
Well, you take care.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Goodbye.
你开过这些车吗
Have you ever driven one of those?
哪位
Yes?
-哪位 -小蜜罐 我是老鹰
– Yes? – Honeypot, this is Fierce Eagle.
-什么 -我是库里先生
– What? – It’s Mr Curry.
你可能忘了 但我建议过我们该起个代号♥
I don’t if you recall, but I did suggest that we adopt code names.
-小蜜罐和老鹰 -对 当然记得
– Honeypot and Fierce Eagle. – Yes, of course.
你有什么情况需要汇报吗 老…
Do you actually have anything to report, Fierce…?
-鹰 -鹰
– Eagle. – …Eagle.

Affirmative.
绒毛怪正一个人在家 重复
The Furry Menace is home alone. I repeat,
绒毛怪正一个人在家
the Furry Menace is home alone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!