可成为人父会让男人发生奇怪的变化
But becoming a father does strange things to a man.
小心 这里有个婴儿
Be careful, there’s a baby here.
后退 有个婴儿要过来
Step back, there’s a baby coming through.
请把这些花拿远一些 好吗
Could you keep those flowers away,
她太小了 不能吸花粉
please? She’s too young for pollen.
-自行车呢 亲爱的 -这是我们的新车
– Where’s the bike, darling? – This is our new car.
什么 这是米黄色吧
What? It’s very beige, isn’t it?
是一种让人平静的中性色 上车吧
It’s a calm and neutral colour. Get in.
重要的是 你们的老爸非常爱你们
The point is, your father loves you very much.
给他个机会
Give him a chance.
他可能会给你们惊喜
He might just surprise you.
也许你和爸爸需要重新开始
Maybe you and Dad just need a fresh start.
我想我给他的第一印象不够好
I suppose I didn’t make the best first impression.
你别误会 不过
Don’t take this the wrong way but…
不如我们试着让你看起来更像样一点吧
why don’t we try to make you look a bit more presentable?
等等 你不会是指…
Hang on a minute. You’re not talking about…
那些设施吧
the facilities?
-放松 帕丁顿 没那么糟 -有那么糟
– Relax, Paddington, it’s not that bad. – It is that bad.
这城市的雨下得还不够多吗
Doesn’t it rain enough in
你们还要在屋里淋水
this city without having showers in the house?
关键是 我们现在是父母了
The point is, we are parents
我们必须保护孩子们
now and we have to protect our children.
我们保护了啊
We do.
-他们在尖叫 -亲爱的 那是笑声
– They’re screaming. – No, darling. That’s the sound of laughter.
风 热风 两股热风
Wind. Hot wind. Two hot winds.
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like it.
经过这番折腾 希望我看起来不会太怪
Well, I hope I don’t look weird after all that.
-吹太狠了吧 -太狠了
– Too much? – Too much.
太狠了吗 能帮我梳梳吗
Too much? Well, get me a brush, will you?
找到了
There it is.
那是我的旧粗呢外套
That’s my old duffle coat.
其实一开始是我的
Actually, it was mine first.
很久以前 那是我的
Well, long before that, it was mine.
-是吗 布朗先生 -真的吗
– Oh, was it, Mr Brown? – Really?
-他上学第一天就穿的这件 -真可爱
– He wore it on his first day at school. – It’s lovely.
木纽扣 用爪子也能轻易解开
Wooden buttons for ease of paw.
这两个放三明治的隔离袋兜真是太有想法了
And these two sandwich compartments are an excellent idea.
不得不说 你穿起来非常合身
I must say, it suits you very well.
我从没想过会喜欢人类的外套 可是
I never thought I’d like a human coat, but…
你看起来像家人
You look like one of the family.
你不会把帕丁顿送去相关机构吧
You’re not going to send Paddington to the authorities, are you?
你会尝试寻找地理学家协会吧
You will try the Geographers’ Guild?
好吧 我们看看他们有没有线索
Yes, alright, we’ll see if they know anything.
-但这要是条死胡同 -我确信不会的
– But if it’s a dead end… – I’m sure it won’t be.
布朗先生 非常感谢
Thank you very much, Mr Brown.
你肯定载过很多奇怪的客人吧
You must get a lot of strange customers in here.
你想都想不到 亲爱的
You don’t know the half of it, love.
我曾拉过主教 魔法师 熊 柔术演员
I’ve had bishops, magicians, bears, contortionists.
你说有熊吗
Did you say bears?
对 其实昨晚就有一头
Yeah. Had one in here last night, actually.
太迷人了
Oh! How fascinating. I
我想你不记得拉他去哪儿了吧
don’t suppose you remember where you took him?
-恐怕我不能说 亲爱的 -为什么
– ‘Fraid I can’t tell you that, love. – Why not?
这有违司机的职业准则吧
It’s against the Cabbie’s Code, innit?
有违什么
The what?
司机的职业准则 我们发过誓要保密的
The Cabbie’s Code! It’s an oath of confidentiality we take.
就像医生 牧师
You know, like your doctors,
中世纪的骑士一样
your priests, your medieval knights.
你能理解的 对吧 亲爱的
You do understand, don’t you, love?
当然
Of course.
我来告诉你我的职业准则
Let me tell you about my code.
要是有人拒绝我的要求
When somebody doesn’t give me what I want,
我会卸下他们身上的部件
I remove their body parts.
我一般从鼻毛开始
I start with the nasal hair.
然后转向有汁有水的部位
And then I move on to something juicy.
这是我的准则 我总是会坚持
That’s my code and I always stick to it.
你也总是坚持自己的准则吗
Do you always stick to yours?
-其实也不算准则 -是吗
– Well, it’s not even really a code. – No?
更像是指导原则 不是非坚持不可
It’s more a set of guidelines than a binding ethos.
那告诉我 你把熊拉到哪儿了
Then tell me, where did you take the bear?
-温莎花♥园♥ -谢谢
– Windsor Gardens! – Thank you.
这么晚了 换我就不会走西边
I wouldn’t go up the westway this time of night.
最好往北走
You wanna go north…
-再见 帕丁顿 -再见 乔纳森
– Bye, Paddington. – Goodbye, Jonathan.
-好运 -再见 帕丁顿
– Good luck. – Bye, Paddington.
再见 祝你们愉快
Bye. I hope you all have a good day.
我真喜欢这些法式三明治 伯德夫人
I really do like these French sandwiches, Mrs Bird.
充满异域风味
Very exotic.
-我能帮到你吗 先生 -稍等一下
– Can I help you, sir? – Just a sec.
你已经在里面待了47分钟
You’ve been in there for 47 minutes.
要么是个极长的电♥话♥
Either a very long call
要么你就是在公共电♥话♥亭
or you’re placing unauthorised advertising
张贴非法广♥告♥
in a public phone box.
非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
你好
Hello
我是你一直在寻找的人吗 我能看
Is it me you’re looking for? I can see…
没问题 女士
No problem… madam.
非常抱歉打扰到你 是这样的
Many apologies if I disturbed you. It’s just,
我一直在观察来往的行人
I keep an eye on all the comings and goings and…
最近有一些可疑人员在附近闲逛
there’s been a few unsavoury characters hanging around.
走吧 我们把这事办了
Come on. Let’s get this over and done with.
甚至有头熊 一种非常讨厌的生物
There’s even been a bear. A most unpleasant creature.
其实 我正是为那头熊而来
As a matter of fact, that bear is the reason I’m here.
欢迎来到地理学家协会 您是会员吗
Welcome to the Geographers’ Guild. Are you members?
不是 不过我们在寻找一位会员
No, but we are looking for one of your memebers.
-姓名 -我们不知道姓名
– The name? – We don’t actually know the name,
不过我们知道他去过
but we do know he went
秘鲁密林 那是你们出资的一次探险活动
on an expedition you funded to Darkest Peru.
秘鲁密林
Darkest Peru.
我们从没去过秘鲁
We’ve never been to Peru.
什么 可你们肯定去过
What? But you must have done.
看得出来你很忙
I can see you’re very busy.
或许我们可以进去查一下
Perhaps we could just go and check.
我们的档案室有两百多万
There are over two million letters,
书信 日记和文物
diaries and artefacts up in our archive,
都经过了仔细归档 要是让怪人
meticulously filed, and they don’t stay that way
和他们的熊随意翻阅 还能保持原样吗
by letting strange men and their bears rummage around.
-听着… -我得请你离开了
– Oh no. Listen… – I’m going to have to ask you to leave.
走吧 帕丁顿
Come on then, Paddington.
帕丁顿
Paddington?
帕丁顿
Paddington?
-帕丁顿 -布朗先生 这边
– Paddington! – Psst! Mr Brown? In here.
-你干什么呢 -我们必须进到档案室
– What are you doing? – We need to get into that archive.
帕丁顿 请别误会我的意思
Paddington, please don’t take this the wrong way,
不过你确信有这么个探险家吗
but are you certain there was an explorer?
你不会只是找到一顶帽子 编造一些
You didn’t just find a hat and make up some…
怎么了 你为什么这样看着我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
是我还是这里太热 为什么我感觉这么
Is it me or is it hot in here? Why do I feel so…
-不舒服吗 -嗯
– Uncomfortable? – Hmm.
-脸红吗 -嗯
– Flushed? – Hmm.
-恶心吗 -嗯
– Queasy? – Hmm.
这叫凝视
It’s called a hard stare.
我婶婶教我
My aunt taught me to do
在人们忘记礼貌时就要这样做
them when people had forgotten their manners.
-真受不了 -布朗先生 你可以相信我
– Oh, give me strength. – Mr Brown, you can trust me.
确实有过一位探险家
There really was an explorer.
要是我们能找到他 我知道他能给我一个家
And if we can find him, I know he’ll give me a home.
一个舒适的家 跟你的一样
A proper home, like yours.
现在我有个办法 不过我需要你帮忙
Now I’ve got an idea. But I’m going to need your help.
-这肯定不行 -当然行
– This is never going to work. – Of course it will.