方便她离家出走 开展自己的小生意
So she can run away and start a small business.
我被控告内♥幕♥交易
I have been accused of insider trading
需要一位代表律师
and require legal representation.
乔纳森长大后希望成为一名宇航员
When Jonathan grows up, he wants to be an astronaut.
去年 他做了一双火箭鞋
Last year he built a pair of rocket boots.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
从那以后他就只能玩
And is now only allowed to play
过去那些安全益智的室内玩具了
with safe, educational, indoor toys from the olden days.
他们与亲戚伯德太太一起住
They live with an old relative called Mrs. Bird.
她丈夫曾是海军
Her husband was in the Navy,
她到现在还喜欢所有船型的东西
and she still likes everything shipshape.
明天 他们要将我送去相关机构
Tomorrow, they are taking me to the authorities,
那里会给我一个跟孤儿院不一样的家
who will house me in something that is not an orphanage,
但听起来
but still doesn’t sound like
仍然不像我们真正期待的家
the sort of home we were really hoping for.
睡不着吗
Can’t you sleep?
我也是
Me neither.
我真希望我们能找到那个探险家
I do wish we could have found the explorer.
我知道 帕丁顿 我都搜索过了
I know, Paddington. But I’ve been looking everywhere
仍然找不到任何资料
and I still can’t find any
提到去过秘鲁的英国探险家
mention of an English expedition to Peru.
但当年真的有个探险家
But there really was an explorer,
布朗夫人 这帽子就是他送我叔叔的
Mrs. Brown. He gave my uncle this hat.
这是那个探险家的帽子吗
What, that was the explorer’s hat?
是的 怎么了
Hm-hmm. Why?
我有个朋友
I’ve got a friend
在波多贝罗路开了一家古董店
who runs an antiques shop in the Portobello Road.
他对像你帽子这样的古董非常了解
He knows all about old things like your hat.
也许他能帮我们找到那个探险家
It’s just possible he could help us find your explorer.
那真是太好了
Well, that would be wonderful.
可布朗先生不是说
But didn’t Mr. Brown say…
布朗先生那边你就不用担心了
Don’t you worry about Mr. Brown.
就他所知 我们会去相关机构
As far as he’s concerned, we’re going to the authorities.
但我不会放弃
But I’m not standing by while
为你寻找适合家庭的机会
there’s a chance of finding you a proper home.
早点睡吧 好吗
Now make sure you get some sleep, OK?
晚安
Night-night.
明天 我们要去找那个探险家
Tomorrow, we are going to find the explorer.
爱你的 帕丁顿
Love from Paddington.
对了 那是我现在的名字
PS. That is now my name.
自然历史博物馆
晚上好 格兰特
Good evening, Grant.
董事长
Madam Director.
又是码头送来的快递吗
Another delivery from the docks?
拿过来
Bring it through.
你将会令我的收藏锦上添花
You are going to make a fantastic addition to the collection.
你不怕别人会质疑吗
Aren’t you worried people will ask questions?
完全不怕 那些经营这里的
Not at all. As far as the tree-huggers
环保主义者只知道
who run this place are concerned,
我绝不会有对手无寸铁的动物下手的念头
I’d never dream of stuffing a poor defenceless animal.
然而 仅仅看着这些陈旧的藏品
However, it’s not enough for
是不能满足我的
me just to look after this dusty old collection.
我要亲自添加一些奇异的品种
I need to add the odd choice specimen of my own.
今天我在码头看到了某种奇怪的动物
There was some weird sort of animal at the dock today.
是吗
Oh, yes?
嗯 当时我在例行巡逻
Yeah. I was doing my rounds as usual
我发现甲板上有些黏黏的东西
when I spotted something sticky on the deck of the boat.
我认为是爪印
I think they were paw prints.
不管是什么东西踩出来的爪印
Whatever it was that had made them
它一直藏在救生船里
had hidden himself away in the lifeboat.
一定是在秘鲁上船的
Must have been in there all the way from Peru.
好像就靠吃橘子酱生存了下来
Seems to have lived on nothing but marmalade.
你是说橘子酱吗
Did you say marmalade?
它怎么了
What happened to him?
-它偷偷上了一辆快递货车 -然后呢
– He sneaked out in the mail van. – Yes?
-我跟踪它到了帕丁顿车站 -接着说
– I tracked him to Paddington station. – Good.
然后就不见了
But then he disappeared.
抱歉 只是那动物对我来说非常重要
I’m sorry. It’s just that creature means a great deal to me.
为什么 它是濒危动物吗
Why? Is he endangered?
现在是了
He is now.
听着 我知道你们都喜欢吃橘子酱
Now, I know you all like marmalade,
但这三明治是我的
but this is my sandwich.
布朗先生 你不会是
You’re not using those ear brushes
在用掏耳刷刷牙吧
to clean your mouth, are you, Mr. Brown?
习惯真独特
Peculiar habit.
早上好
Morning!
真厉害
Awesome.
乔纳森 想都别想
Jonathan. Don’t even think about it.
34%的早餐前意外
34 per cent of pre-breakfast accidents
都是楼梯扶手造成的
involve banisters.
-但帕丁顿 -我不管帕丁顿
– But Paddington… – I don’t care what Paddington…
-烦死了 妈妈 -怎么了 小南瓜
– It’s so annoying, Mum. – What is, pumpkin?
我浴室里的东西都被毁了
All my bathroom stuff is ruined.
亲爱的 我从不喜欢你用刺♥激♥性化学物质
Well, I’ve never liked you using harsh chemicals, darling.
它们会伤害人的皮肤
They play havoc on people’s skin.
-早上好 朱迪 -你好
– Morning, Judy. – Hello.
为啥老爸要这么无聊又烦人啊
Why is Dad so boring and annoying?
为了你好 乔纳森
It’s for your own good.
大家好好说话
Let’s be nice, darlings.
我只是想洗个脸
All I was trying to do was wash my face.
好点了吗
Better?
你俩赶紧的 不然要迟到了
Come on, you two, or you’ll be late for school.
你家昨晚可真热闹啊 布朗
Heck of a racket coming from your way last night, Brown.
你好 库里先生 很抱歉吵到你了
Hello, Mr. Curry. I’m sorry if we disturbed you.
早上好
Good morning.
我好像没见过你
I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure.
库里先生 这是帕丁顿
Mr. Curry, this is Paddington.
-他是只熊 -看得出来
– He’s a bear. – I can see that.
-你家一定很远吧 -我来自秘鲁密林
– You must be a long way from home. – I’m from Darkest Peru.
别担心 库里先生 他要走了
Don’t worry, Mr Curry, he’s going.
那就好
Just as well.
我可不想被你们的丛林音乐打扰
Don’t want to be kept up by any of your loud jungle music.
不要跟学校的人说起帕丁顿
Don’t tell anyone at school about Paddington.
为什么
Why not?
因为就算没熊 别人都觉得我们够怪胎了
Because everyone thinks we’re weird enough without the bear.
你好
Hello there.
狗
Dog!
熊呢 注意了
Where’s that bear? Now, watch out.
每个站台上都有小偷 杀人犯和扒手
There are thieves, murderersand, pickpockets on every platform.
跟紧我们 让你干什么就干什么
So follow us and do exactly as you’re told.
好的
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Officer.
关于那个机构 我已经把地图打出来了
So, about the authorities. I’ve printed off directions.
还过塑了啊
Oh. Laminated.
-绿色箭头是为了 -谢谢 亲爱的
– The green arrows are to make… – Thank you, darling.
我很清楚我要去哪
I know exactly where I’m going.
-帕丁顿呢 -什么
– Where’s Paddington? – What?
天啊 帕丁顿
Oh! Paddington.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
犬只必须被抱着乘坐电梯
(一定要抱着狗乘坐电梯)
请靠右站
(请用右脚站立)
帕丁顿
Paddington?
帕丁顿
Paddington!
-这边 -来了
– Over here! – Coming.
那是我的 谢谢
That one’s mine, thank you.
我想他是你的
I assume he’s yours.
告诉你 帕丁顿
Tell you what, Paddington.
这儿离我朋友的古董店不远
It’s not far to my friend’s antiques shop.
我们走过去吧
Why don’t we walk?
布朗夫人 请进