说的没错
It’s true.
是没错
It is true.
我最初遇到帕丁顿时
And when I first met Paddington,
我不想跟他扯上半点关系
I wanted nothing to do with him.
但我善良的妻子对他敞开了心扉
But my wonderful wife, she opened her heart to him
还有我可爱的孩子们也是
and so did my incredible children.
-而现在我也一样了 -亨利
– And now I have, too. – Henry…
我们不在乎
It doesn’t matter that
他来自世界的另一端
he comes from the other side of the world
或是属于其它物种
or that he’s a different species
又或者他有令人担忧的橘子酱嗜好
or that he has a worrying marmalade habit.
我们爱帕丁顿 所以他就是我们的家人
We love Paddington. And that makes him family!
家人就要相互支持
And families stick together!
你想抓走他 就得先干掉我们
So if you want him, you’ll have to take us all!
那好吧
OK, then.
我说”我们”是指
When I say “all”…
-我还没做过人类标本呢 不过 -稍等
– I’ve never stuffed a human, but… – Wait.
等等
Wait.
-你不需要这么做 -帕丁顿
– You don’t need to do that. – Paddington!
-不要 -来吧
– No! – Yes.
没错 过来 过来
That’s right. Come, come.
我能不能最后提一个请求
Erm, could I have one last request?
什么请求
What is it?
我想吃个三明治 我帽子里就有一个
I’d like a sandwich. There’s one in my hat.
那就吃吧
Go on, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
把戏不错 小熊
Nice try, bear!
瞭望台
The crow’s nest!
伯德太太
Mrs Bird.
怎么了
What?
喂 你走路怎么不看路
Hey, why didn’t you look where you were going?
闭嘴吧
Shut your piehole.
伯德太太 你救了我
Mrs Bird, you saved me.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
慢点 我头疼得很
Go easy. I have a dreadful headache.
我回来了
Hello?
-老爸 -布朗先生
– Hi, Dad. – Hello, Mr Brown.
-你回来了 -怎么了
– Hello. – What’s going on?
真是惊喜啊 没想到你会这么早回家
What a lovely surprise. I didn’t expect you home so early.
我们正干着一件特别的事呢
Something rather special’s going on in here.
请再加点糖
More sugar, please.
-厉害啊 大家好 -爸爸
– Look at this. Hello, everyone. – Hi, Dad.
-大个子 做什么呢 -橘子酱 布朗先生
– Hi, big fella. What’s cooking? – Marmalade, Mr Brown.
-来尝一口 -真好吃
– Go on, have a taste. – Delicious.
只需一个三明治就包含了一只熊一天所需的
Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals
所有维他命和矿物质
a bear needs for the whole day.
那我是不是就不用再吃蔬菜了
So does that mean I don’t have to eat vegetables?
-他说的是”熊”不是”人” -抱歉 乔纳森
– He said “bear”, not “boy”. – Sorry, Jonathan.
-谢谢 朱迪 -朱迪
– Thank you, Judy. – Judy.
有没有人看到…谢谢 伯德太太
Now, has anyone seen… Thank you, Mrs Bird.
我觉得每个家庭都该有个橘子酱日
I think every home should have a marmalade day.
-还有一只熊 -尤其是熊
– And a bear. – Especially a bear.
家
Home.
老熊之家
亲爱的露西婶婶
Dear Aunt Lucy.
抱歉过了这么久才给您写信
I’m sorry I haven’t written sooner
但最近发生了好多事
but so much has been happening.
我甚至见到了那个探险家的女儿
I even met the explorer’s daughter,
但她想把我制成标本
but she tried to stuff me,
所以伯德太太把她扔下了屋顶
so Mrs Bird threw her off a roof.
米莉森特·克莱德
Millicent Clyde…
法官认为进监狱对她不会有任何帮助
The judge didn’t think that prison would do her any good.
所以他罚她去做社区服务
So instead, he gave her community service…
不 求求你 什么都行 就别做这个
No, please! Anything! Anything but that!
就在迷你动物园
…in the petting zoo.
-动作快点 口臭女 -不是我口臭
– Get a move on, dung breath! – It’s not my breath!
而温莎花♥园♥这边 生活变得非常不同
Back in Windsor Gardens, life is very different.
伯德太太说那是因为一切终于都转晴了
Mrs Bird says it’s because things are finally set fair
这对她的膝盖也有显著的效果
and it’s had a tremendous effect on her knees.
朱迪的尴尬症也逐渐缓解
Judy’s embarrassment is clearing up
她甚至同意让布朗夫人见托尼了
and she’s even let Mrs Brown meet Tony.
-你什么都不许说 -当然
– You can’t say anything. – Of course not.
-你不许碰我 -我谁都不碰 宝贝
– You can’t touch me. – I won’t touch anyone, darling.
-你也不许哭 -不会 不会
– And you’re not gonna cry. – No! No.
只是我现在心里百感交集
There’s just a lot going on in my heart right now.
你跟我 咱俩处理事情的方式非常不同
We process things very differently, you and I.
-我知道 -很好
– I know. – Good.
妈妈 这位是托尼
Mum, this is Tony.
-欢迎来我们家 -妈
– Welcome to the family. – Oh. Mum!
抱歉 抱歉 我没哭
Sorry. Sorry. Not crying.
亨利
Henry?
抱歉我妈这个样子
I’m sorry about her.
她有点怪 但我们都这样
She’s weird. Er, but we all are.
有人要喝茶吗 不喝吗 好吧
Tea, anyone? No? No.
布朗先生则在帮乔纳森
And Mr Brown is helping Jonathan
造一个巨型火箭
build an enormous rocket.
你确定吗 老爸
Are you sure about this, Dad?
乔纳森 要想把这家伙送上轨道
Face it, Jonathan. If we’re gonna get this bad boy into orbit,
我们就得用上所有的硝化甘油
we’re gonna need all the nitroglycerin.
但乔纳森有些担心
Although Jonathan worries about
他父亲对安全性的鲁莽态度
his father’s reckless attitude to safety.
休斯顿 我们可能遇到麻烦了
Houston, we may have a problem.
躲开
Duck!
布朗夫人说 在伦敦 每个人都不同
Mrs Brown says that in London, everyone is different,
但这意味着任何人都可以融入这座城市
but that means anyone can fit in.
我想她说的没错
I think she must be right,
因为虽然我长得不像其他任何人
because although I don’t
我却真的很有归属感
look like anyone else, I really do feel at home.
我永远不会像其他人一样 但没关系
I will never be like other people, but that’s alright.
因为我是只熊
Because I am a bear.
一只名叫帕丁顿的熊
A bear called Paddington.
快来啊 帕丁顿
Come on, Paddington!
我一直笑 直到再也笑不动
I had to laugh till I couldn’t laugh no more
就像外面地上的一位老华人
Like an old Chinaman out on the floor
他经过我身边 像小丑一样跳过
Pass me by, hopping like a clown
我对自己说 他没进过城
I told meself that he rarely go into town
还有一名首长
And there was also a rajah gentleman
美国人 英国人 西印度群岛人
Americans and British, West Indians
告诉你一件让我觉得很有意思的事
Tell you one thing that really amused me
你信不信都好 那是位美丽的日本人
Believe it or not was a pretty Japanese
他们在唱着
And they were singing
他们跳到这 他们跳到那
They’re jumping here and they’re jumping there
人们都疯了
The people going crazy
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
伦敦 那美丽的城市
London, that lovely city
你可以去法国或是美国
You could go to France or America
印度 亚洲或是澳洲
India, Asia or Australia
最终你都会回到伦敦
You’re gonna come back to London City
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
相信我 不是我心胸狭窄
Well, believe me, I am speaking broad-mindedly
我很愿意了解我的祖国
I am glad to know my mother country
多年前我在列国旅游
I’ve been travelling to countries years ago
但这才是我想了解的地方
But this is the place I want to know
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
生活在伦敦 你会觉得非常舒服
To live in London, you are really comfortable
因为英国人非常友善
Because the English people are very much sociable
他们会带你到这 带你到那
They will take you here and they’ll take you there
让你觉得自己是个百万富翁
And make you feel like a millionaire
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
伦敦 是我的归宿