我们听得见 布朗先生
We can still hear you, Mr Brown.
你关的是灯
That was the light you turned off.
传话筒在另一边
The microphone is on the other side.
上面写着 “传话筒”
It’s got “Microphone” Written on it.
各位 要是我有什么冒犯…
Gentlemen, if I have offended you in any way…
没事 我们喜欢这个小家伙
Don’t worry about it. We’re fond of the little fella.
面对现实吧
And let’s face it,
如果有人能认出犯罪团伙 那绝对是我们
if anyone can recognise a criminal gang, it’s us.
任何帮助我们都很感谢
We’d be grateful for any help.
拜托了 -怎么样 铁拳
Please. – Well? Knuckles?
一个都不认识 你们呢
I’m afraid I don’t recognise any of them. Lads?
恐怕我也没什么线索
I’m afraid I couldn’t possibly comment.
很遗憾 孩子
Sorry to say it, kid,
但是 你的朋友们找错人了
but your friends are barking up the wrong tree.
修女 卫兵和国王
A nun, a beefeater and a king?
看起来更像化妆舞会而不是犯罪团伙
Sounds more like a fancy dress party than a criminal gang.
那…
Then…
我们现在怎么办
what are we going to do now?
过马路看着点 -很抱歉
Watch where you’re going. – So sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 我没吃早餐有点暴躁
Sorry, I get grumpy when I haven’t had breakfast.
钥匙… 钥匙 钥匙
Keys… Keys. Keys!
该死
Bottoms!
左转… -不能停在这
Turn left… – You can’t park here!
我没停车 我在收垃圾
I’m not parked, I’m doing the bins.
你不是在收垃圾 老哥
You’re not doing the bins, sunshine.
你是在上班时间学习
You’re studying on council time.
我要告发你 还有你的帽子
I’m gonna report you. And your hat.
早安 基茨小姐 上校 -早安 布朗太太
Morning, Miss Kitts, Colonel. – Oh, morning, Mrs Brown.
朱迪叫我拿给你的
Judy asked me to drop these off to you.
非法宣传
Propaganda!
你在浪费时间兜售垃圾
You are wasting your time trying to peddle that rubbish.
住在这的人都知道是你们家的臭熊干的
Everyone round here knows it was your bear that done it.
这条街没了它可清净多了
And this street is a far, far better place without him.
什么
What?
是那只癞皮狗 你要进收♥容♥所♥了
Oi, it’s that mangy dog! You are going to the pound, my son.
在住♥宅♥区无证吠叫
Barking without a licence in a built-up area.
拿过来 玛丽 -我要给你开罚单
Give ’em here, Mary. – I’ll ticket you!
我只能偷偷卖♥♥这些报纸
I have to sell them under the counter for obvious reasons,
不过大家都在买♥♥
but people are buying ’em.
真的吗 -写得很好
Really? – It’s a bloomin’ good read. Hm.
不少人在重新考虑你们家小熊的事
Made a few people round here think twice about your young bear.
你们要找出小偷
You just need to find that thief.
我们正在努力
Oh, we’re trying.
说不定你知道他在哪 小毛毛
Don’t suppose you know where he is, do you, Feathers?
他在你后面
He’s behind you.
什么 -喂
Sorry, what? – Coo-ee!
玛丽 -你好 菲尼克斯
Mary? – Oh, hello, Phoenix.
干嘛不进来坐坐
Why don’t you come on in?
我想听听调查情况
I want to hear all about the investigation. Yeah?
市里发生了许多奇怪的事
Mysterious things have been happening all over town.
是吗
Oh, yes?
书上的每个地标都出现了奇怪的人
Strange characters turning up at every landmark in that book.
是吗 -我也不知道
Are they? – I don’t know.
可能只是巧合
Perhaps it’s just a coincidence.
亨利说我想象力太丰富了
Henry says I let my imagination get the better of me.
你是个艺术家 玛丽 像我一样
Well, you’re an artist, Mary, like me.
我们的想象力犹如奔腾在草原上的野牛
Our imaginations run free like bison upon the plain.
但是 我得说 这个特殊情况
But can I just say, in this particular case,
老亨利说得对
I think dear old Henry might have a point.
是吗 -不过
Do you? – But, I do have
我确实有个好消息能让你心情好点
a little bit of good news that might turn your frown upside down.
什么
Oh, yes?
那就是… 噔噔噔
It looks… fingers, fingers, fingers,
我的独角秀有赞助商了
as though the funding may be coming through for my one-man show.
哦 对 -一整晚的独白和歌♥唱
Oh. Right. – It’s an evening of monologue and song,
扮演我最熟悉的角色
featuring some of my better known characters.
你想提前看看吗
Would you like a little preview?
想象一下 一片漆黑 突然 聚光灯亮起
Picture this scene. Darkness, then suddenly, spotlight.
我… 出现
Me… ping!
♪ 听屋顶雨声 ♪
♪ Listen to the rain on the roof ♪
♪ 滴答滴答 滴答滴答 ♪
♪ Go pit pitty pat, pit pitty pat sit ♪
玛丽 你看起来好难过 你不喜欢音乐剧吗
Oh, Mary, you look sad. You don’t like musicals?
不是不是 我只是觉得太不公平了…
No. No, no, no. I suppose it just seems so unfair.
帕丁顿还在监狱里而…
Paddington’s in prison and yet…
生活却仍在继续 -我懂了
life carries on. – Oh, I know.
小偷成功逃脱的事实肯定非常难以接受
It must be so hard to accept that he won,
那个有迷人蓝眼睛的男人
that man with the dazzling blue eyes.
你刚说什么
I beg your pardon?
海报里的人 你画得很好
The man in the poster. Your wonderful drawing.
但是… 你怎么知道他的眼睛是蓝色的
Yes, but… how do you know he had blue eyes?
只是素描画
It’s just a pencil sketch.
那肯定是我给他填色了
Well, I must have coloured him in.
菲尼克斯·布坎南
Phoenix Buchanan?
他是伪装大♥师♥
He’s a master of disguise.
她疯了 -认真想想 亨利
She’s gone mad. – Think about it, Henry.
他知道科兹洛娃夫人的财宝
Someone out there knows about the Kozlova fortune, right?
是所谓的财宝
Alleged fortune.
铁拳说我们不是在找犯罪团伙
Knuckles said we weren’t looking for a criminal gang.
铁拳 -因为没有团伙
Knuckles? – Because there was no gang.
是单独作案 -小毛毛看透了一切…
It was one man. – Feathers knew all along…
小毛毛 谁是小毛毛
Feathers? Who’s Feathers?
报摊的鹦鹉吗 -不是…
The parrot at the news-stand? – No…
咱们能不能正常一点
Can we just return to Planet Earth for a moment?
菲尼克斯·布坎南是个受人尊敬的一流的演员
Phoenix Buchanan is a highly respected, award-winning actor
还是白金俱乐部的会员
and a member of our Platinum Club.
他不是小毛贼 -等等 亨利…
He is not a petty thief. – Hang on a minute, Henry…
就先假设我错了 好吗
But let’s just assume I’m wrong, shall we?
好 -假设算命师
OK. – And that the fortune teller,
监狱里的犯人和鹦鹉是对的
career criminal and parrot are right.
我想提醒你 你有什么证据吗
May I remind you that you don’t actually have any proof?
没别的事的话
Now, if anyone wants me,
我就去贴海报了
I shall be putting up posters.
他说得对
He’s right.
我相信你 玛丽
Well, I believe you, Mary.
演员是地球上最邪恶 狡诈的人
Actors are some of the most evil, devious people on the planet.
是吗 -他们靠骗人谋生
Are they? – They lie for a living.
天呐
Crikey.
要是我们想抓住他… -怎么样
If we’re gonna catch one… – Yes?
… 得有一个万无一失的计划
…we’re gonna need a foolproof plan.
帕丁顿
Paddington?
帕丁顿
Paddington?
铁拳吗
Knuckles?
给你个建议 孩子
Got a proposition for you, kid.
我和兄弟们一直在讨论
Me and the boys have been talking and seems to us,
要是你想洗刷罪名 就需要我们的帮助
if you’re gonna clear your name, you’re gonna need our help.
布朗一家虽有好意 但…
The Browns may mean well but…
贼才能捉贼
It takes a thief to catch a thief.
要是我们能想个办法 出去碰碰运气
Now, if we could figure a way out of here and hit the streets,
很快就能找到他
we’d find this guy soon enough.
也就是说… 得逃出这
But that would mean… escape.
的确如此 我们有个计划
It certainly would. And we got a plan.
但是要四个人一起 所以我们需要你帮忙
But it’s a four-man job so we need your help.
你觉得怎么样 小家伙
What do you say, kid?
你们真好 铁拳 不过…
It’s very kind of you, Knuckles, but…
我觉得露西婶婶不会同意我们…
I don’t think Aunt Lucy would like the idea of us…
越狱的
breaking out of prison.
布朗一家会找到真正的小偷 我要耐心一点
The Browns will find the real thief. I just need to be patient.
这话你可能不爱听
You may not wanna hear this, kid,
不过 布朗一家迟早…
but sooner or later, the Browns, well…
会忘记你
they’ll forget you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!