但最出名的… 是高空秋千
But she was most famous… for the trapeze.
人送外号♥ 飞翔天鹅 -太棒了
They called her the Flying Swan. – Bravo!
无论到哪 都会收到一堆礼物
Wherever she went, she was showered with gifts,
积攒下一大笔财富
and made a fortune.
但有钱难免招人妒忌
But where there is a fortune, there is also jealousy.
魔术师想要独吞
The magician wanted it for himself.
飞翔天鹅…
And the Flying Swan…
…变成了垂死天鹅
…became the Dying Swan.
魔术师溜进她的拖车 打开保险箱
He went to her caravan and opened her strongbox.
却没有找到她的财宝
But instead of her treasure,
只找到一本祖母的立体书
all he found was one of her pop-up books.
“伦敦的十二座地标建筑”
“Twelve Landmarks of London.”
众人把他逼到墙角 但他却当场消失了
They had him cornered, but he vanished.
从此他和那些财宝都消失匿迹了
And neither he nor the treasure were ever heard of again.
我就知道那本立体书有什么玄机
I knew there was something special about that pop-up book.
不然她为什么放在保险箱里呢
Why else would she have kept it in her strongbox?
你不会信了那些鬼话吧
You’re not telling me you believed all that guff, are you?
柯兹洛娃夫人在书里画了十二座伦敦的地标建筑
Madame Kozlova drew 12 London landmarks in that book.
所以呢
Yes?
如果它们不仅仅是地标呢 如果是…
Well, what if they’re not just landmarks? What if they’re…
可能是线索呢 -线索
I don’t know, clues? – Clues?
寻找财宝的线索 -你是说藏宝图吗
To where she hid her fortune. – You mean a treasure map?
没错
Exactly!
所以小偷才从格鲁伯的店那把书偷走
And that’s why the thief took it from Mr Gruber’s.
明天一早
First thing tomorrow,
我们就去书里的那些地标建筑
we need to go to every landmark in that book.
说不定能找到什么线索
See if we can sniff out anything suspicious.
你这是冒险故事看太多了吧 玛丽 -什么
Too many adventure stories, Mary. – What?
她可是个算命师
She’s a fortune teller.
都是随口编的 就靠这个赚钱
She spun you a yarn. It’s what they do.
说真的 亨利 你最近越来越保守了
Honestly, Henry, you’re so closed-minded these days.
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我当初嫁的那个男人哪去了
What happened to the man I married?
要是他就会相信我 -他吗
He’d have believed me. – Him.
已经消失了 -什么
He’s gone. – What?
你老公现在恐怕就是个糟老头
I’m afraid your husband’s just a creaky old man.
不再是神投手布朗了 -我的天
He’s not Bullseye Brown. – Lord.
神投手
Bullseye.
亨利
Henry.
亨利 亨利
Henry? Henry!
不管怎么说 重点是
Anyway, the point is,
我们这样到处捕风捉影可帮不上帕丁顿
we’re not going to help Paddington by going on a wild-goose chase.
我们要找的是这个流浪汉
We’re looking for this scruffy chancer,
不是什么探险故事里寻找神秘宝藏的海盗
not some swashbuckling pirate hunting for buried treasure.
我觉得这小偷没有看起来那么简单
I think there’s more to him than meets the eye.
他肯定多少听过柯兹洛娃的财宝
I think he somehow knew the story of the Kozlova fortune
现在正想办法找到宝藏呢
and is out there right now trying to find it.
好了 爷爷
Well, Grandfather,
今晚我们就去找第二条线索
tonight we go in search of clue number two.
地点
The setting,
圣保罗大教堂
St Paul’s Cathedral.
不过 怎么才能悄悄溜进去呢
But how to slip in unobserved.
伊莎贝拉修女登场
Enter Sister Isabella.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey-wakey.
橘子果酱时间到了
Marmalade time.
进去吧 祝你好运
There you go, lads. Good luck.
麦金蒂先生 -干什么
Mr McGinty? – What do you want?
这样的 其实 我是无辜的
Well, the thing is, I’m actually innocent.
不知道您有没有什么建议
And I wondered if you had any advice
帮我证明清白 既然现在我们是朋友了
on how to clear my name, now that we’re friends.
朋友 我是你老大 不是你的伙伴
Friends? I’m your boss, not your buddy.
您先请
Well, after you.
干嘛 这样你就可以在我背后捅刀子了吗
Why? So you can stab me in the back?
不 这是礼貌
No. Because it’s polite.
露西婶婶说了 “如果我们心怀善意
Aunt Lucy said, “If we’re kind and polite,
礼貌待人 世界将会很美好”
the world will be right.”
你一会儿在前一会儿在后
You were ahead of me and now you’re behind.
像个傻子一样
That makes you a sap.
原料都在那
Ingredients are over there.
您不帮忙吗
Aren’t you going to help?
不 你开始干活吧
Nope. Now get on with it.
但这有500个犯人等着吃早餐呢
But there’s 500 hungry prisoners coming for breakfast.
意味着我们需要一千个橘子
So we’ll need a thousand juicy oranges.
第一条规矩 不准说话
And rule number one: no talking.
第二条规矩
Rule number two.
不准哼哼
No humming.
可是… -或者唱歌♥
But… – Or singing.
我… -或者其他任何表达快乐的方式
I… – Or any other expression of bonhomie.
老天
Dear.
好沉啊
That’s heavy.
加油 埋头干
Come on, put your back into it.
救命
Help!
这些袋子也太沉了
These sacks are awfully heavy.
那就一个一个拿啊 -好吧
Well, take them one at a time, then. – Right.
一个一个…
One at a…
… 拿
… time.
一个鲜橘子
One juicy orange.
两个鲜橘子
Two juicy oranges.
三个鲜橘子
Three juicy oranges.
四个… -你现在在干什么
Four juicy… – Now what are you doing?
一个一个拿呀
Taking them one at a time.
一次一袋
One sack at a time!
对不起 我觉得这个工作环境压力有点大
I’m sorry. I’m finding this a very stressful working environment.
露西婶婶说了… -露西婶婶
Aunt Lucy said… – Aunt Lucy!
我受够露西婶婶了
I’ve had it up to here with Aunt Lucy!
她听起来就是个啰嗦的老太婆
She sounds like a proper old bag to me.
请你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我说…
I said…
你的露西婶婶听起来就是个无知
your Aunt Lucy sounds like one of the most naive,
好骗 脑子糊涂的…
gullible, mushy-brained…
你怎么了
What’s going on?
你干嘛那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
这里好热 你热吗 我挺热的
It’s awful hot in here. Are you hot? I’m hot.
我没关烤箱吗
Did I leave the oven on?
这叫做熊瞪
It’s called a hard stare.
露西婶婶教我
Aunt Lucy taught me to do
人们无礼的时候就这么做
them when people had forgotten their manners.
你不用教我怎么瞪人
You don’t have to tell me about hard stares.
这可以说是我发明的
I practically invented them.
不过你的熊瞪蛮厉害的 我承认
Pretty good for a bear though, I’ll give you that.
麦金蒂先生
Now, Mr McGinty,
我看起来可能像个不知悔改的罪犯
I may look like a hardened criminal to you,
但我真的是清白的
but I really am innocent.
如果您不帮我证明
And if you’re not going to help me clear my name,
那至少帮我做橘子果酱
you could at least help me make this marmalade.
好吧 我帮忙
All right, I’ll help.
谢谢 -帮不上什么大忙
Thank you. – Not gonna be much use to you though.
这双手可不是做菜的料
These weren’t exactly made for cooking.
那可不好说
I don’t know.
我觉得这双手很适合榨橘子汁
Looks to me like you’ve got yourself a fine pair of orange squeezers.
榨橘子汁
Orange squeezers?

Good.
不行 更好
No. Better.
西红柿 真棒
Tomato. Lovely.
很好 完美
Yes. Spot on.
用刀的时候要非常小心
Now, we have to be very careful with knives.
露西婶婶说 一只懂事的熊…
Aunt Lucy said that sensible bears…
你在哪学的这么好的刀工
Where on earth did you learn to use a knife like that?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
好吧 这也太厉害了
Well, it’s jolly good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!