好恶心 你有病啊
Oh, yuck! What is the matter with you?
帕丁顿 -朱塞佩先生 我可以解释…
Paddington! – Mr Giuseppe. I can explain…
真的没有看上去那么糟糕
It’s really not as bad as it looks.
你被开除过吗 布朗先生
Have you ever been fired, Mr Brown?
那倒没有 但你确定
Well, no, but are you quite
真的准备好跨入职场了吗
sure you’re ready for the workplace, Paddington?
外面的世界很险恶 又充满竞争
It’s a tough, competitive world out there
我担心你这样善良的小熊
and I worry a good-natured
会被人欺负的
little bear might get trampled underfoot.
他说得对 不能轻易相信任何人
He’s right, you know. You can’t trust anyone.
所以我一个人办报纸
That’s why I’m doing my newspaper alone.
宝贝 是因为托尼吗
Darling, is this about Tony?
才不是 -什么都是因为托尼
No! – Everything’s about Tony.
没人帮你办报纸
The reason no one’s helping
是因为那报纸太差劲了
with your paper is because it’s so lame.
至少我没有装成别人的样子
Well, at least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not.
我也没有啊 老G
Nor am I. G-Man!
杰狗 -碰个拳
J-Dog. – Spud bounce.
但露西婶婶说过”如果我们心怀善意
But Aunt Lucy said, “If we’re kind and polite,
礼貌待人 世界将会很美好”
the world will be right.”
还有人能说句明白话 -抱歉
At least someone’s making sense. – Oh, sorry.
你是个好人 布朗先生 你爬到了高层
And you’re kind, Mr Brown, and you made it to the top.
我还差得远呢 还在中层挣扎
I’m nowhere near the top. I peaked in the middle.
现在头发白了 小肚子也跑出来了
Now my hair’s gone grey, my belly’s popped out,
关节开始嘎吱嘎吱响
and I’ve started to creak.
那不是住在街角豪♥宅♥的那个人吗
Doesn’t that man live in the big house on the corner?
是菲尼克斯·布坎南 -爸爸的明星客户
It’s Phoenix Buchanan. – Dad’s celebrity client.
他是我们白金俱乐部的会员
He’s one of our Platinum Club members.
还是个很有名气的演员
And a very famous actor.
应该说过气吧
Or used to be.
他现在就拍拍狗粮广♥告♥
Now he just does dog-food commercials.
伯德夫人不喜欢他 因为布坎南总记不住她的名字
Mrs Bird doesn’t like him because he can never remember her name.
好了 别鼓掌了 安静一下… 好吧 再来点掌声
Now then, simmer down, simmer… All right, little bit more.
行啦 抱歉 我今晚状态很差
That’s enough! I’m sorry, I’m at my worst tonight.
真的 我…
I really am. I am…
我非常非常开心今晚受邀
tickled the deepest shade of shrimp
来为这个古老的蒸汽游乐场揭幕
to have been asked here tonight to open this wonderful old steam fair.
要知道 柯兹洛娃夫人那么多年前创立这个地方的时候
But you know, when Madame Kozlova created this thing all those years ago,
她想到的肯定不是我这样的人
she most certainly was not thinking of people like me, whatever I am.
影界贵族 社会名流 我可烦那些称号♥了 不 不…
VIP, celebrity. I hate all that stuff. No, no…
对 西区传奇也有人说过[世界两大戏剧中心之一]
West End legend, that’s another one.
不 她想到的是你们 普通人
No, no, she was thinking of you guys, huh? The ordinary people.
所以我要请
So, I’m going to ask one
你们中的一个人上来揭幕
of you to come up here and open the fair.
有志愿者吗 举手啊
Volunteers? Anyone.
点兵 点将 点到…
Eeny, meeny, miney…
… 小熊
… bear!
就请这只小熊吧 有何不可呢
Let’s have the young bear. Why not?
来吧 上台来 小熊熊 -谢谢
Come, come, young ursine. – Thank you.
到台上来 毛茸茸的小家伙 很好
Up here, my furry friend. Very good, very good.
你叫什么 -帕丁顿·布朗
Now, your name is? – Paddington Brown.
啊对了 你是我的新邻居
Oh, well, of course it is. You are my new neighbour.
你跟…
You live with…
亨利 玛丽还有那个什么夫人一起住…
Henry and Mary and the great Mrs…
好了 你肯定知道我是谁
Now then, I suppose you know who I am.
对 你是个很有名气的演员
Oh, yes. You’re a very famous actor.
嘴真甜 -或者说是过气
Oh, pooh. – Or used to be.
你现在就拍拍狗粮广♥告♥
Now you do dog-food commercials.
人总要混口饭吃吧 -吃什么 吃狗粮吗
Well, a man has to eat. – What, dog food?
真是非常幽默啊
Oh, very, very funny.
话说回来 人们常说
Anyway, they do say
在柯兹洛娃夫人的游乐场 你的梦想都会成真
that at Madame Kozlova’s, all your dreams come true.
要是今晚实现你一个愿望 你会许什么愿
So, if you had one wish tonight, what would it be?
很简单 我想给我的露西婶婶送一份生日礼物
Oh, that’s easy. I’d like to get my Aunt Lucy a birthday present.
小可爱啊
Darling.
我看上了一本旧的伦敦立体书
I’ve got my eye on an old pop-up book of London.
刚好是柯兹洛娃夫人做的
Made by Madame Kozlova, as it happens.
唯一的问题是那本书很贵
The only problem is it’s rather expensive.
我得想办法赚很多钱
So I need to get my paws on an awful lot of money.
我应该没办法实现你这个愿望
Well, I’m not sure that we can offer you that.
但我们肯定能给你
But we can of course offer you
无限的欢乐 把你的小熊掌伸出来
o-o-o-odles of fun. So, if you would like to lend me a paw,
我们现在宣布 柯兹洛娃蒸汽游乐场…
we now declare Kozlova’s Steam Fair…
… 正式开幕
… open!
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
太棒了 谢谢
Wonderful! Thank you.
太棒了
Ooh, wonderful.
布朗夫人
Mrs Brown?
等一下 跟你说句悄悄话
Just one moment. A word in your ear.
怎么了 -这本立体书
Hm? – This, er, this pop-up book.
你听说过吗 -听说过
Do you know it? – I know of it.
但我听说它已经丢失了
But I was led to believe it was lost.
你到底是在哪里找到的
Where on earth did you find it?
就在格鲁伯先生的古董店里
Oh, at Mr Gruber’s antique shop.
他帮我留下来了 但我必须找工作
He’s keeping it to one side for me but I really need a job.
你有什么建议吗
I don’t suppose you have any advice, do you?
没有 没有
No. No. No.
我觉得你只能从底层干起了
I imagine you just have to start at the bottom of the ladder
慢慢往上爬 -你猜怎么着 布坎南先生
and work your way up. – Do you know what, Mr Buchanan?
怎么
Hm?
你刚刚给了我一个超棒的点子
You’ve just given me the most brilliant idea.
是吗 -我要去擦玻璃[底层干起 慢慢往上爬]
Have I? – I’m going to be a window cleaner.
我的天
Oh, dear.
你好 有人吗
Hello? Anyone?
怎…
Wha…
你好 我是来擦窗的
Hello? Window cleaner.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你确定吗 上校 你的窗户脏死了
Are you sure, Colonel? They’re awfully dirty.
我无所谓 我不会付你钱的
I don’t care and I’m not paying.
管他呢 我还是擦了吧
Perhaps I’ll do them anyway.
下午好 上校 你知道
Good afternoon, Colonel. Are you aware
你家屋顶上有只熊吗 -知道
there’s a bear on your roof? – Yes.
他在给我擦窗呢
He seems to be cleaning my windows.
我都上来了 要把水槽也清理了吗
Shall I do your gutters while I’m up here?
好啊 谢谢了
Er, yes. Thank you!
当然… 可能是我多嘴了 上校
Well, of… of course, it’s not for me to say, Colonel,
但我可不想有个讨人厌的生物在我家爬上爬下
but I wouldn’t care to have an undesirable crawling all over my premises.
作为这个社区的自卫队…
And as commander of your Community Defence Force…
这是正式任命吗 柯里先生
Is that an official position, Mr Curry?
还是你给自己买♥♥了件黄马甲
Or have you just bought yourself a yellow coat?
我盯着你呢 臭熊
Got my eye on you, bear!
抱歉
Sorry.
还有一天就凑够钱了 露西婶婶
One more day, Aunt Lucy.
格鲁伯先生
Mr Gruber?
你不是格鲁伯先生
You’re not Mr Gruber!
别挡路 -不 你休想
Clear off! – Oh, no, you don’t.
站住 有小偷
Stop! Thief!
把书还回来
Come back with that book!
格鲁伯古董店发生抢劫
Robbery in progress at Gruber’s Antiques.
嫌犯是一只带着红帽子 穿着蓝呢大衣的小熊
Suspect is a small bear wearing a red hat and blue duffle coat.
站住
Stop!
给我回来
Come back!
不好
No!
加油 灰太狼
Come on, Wolfie.
松手 快松开
Oi, get off it! Go on!
把书还回来
Give that back!
不好
No!
想得美 小熊
Nice try, bear.
停下来 灰太狼
Whoa, Wolfie.
再见了
Toodle-oo!