三天 那就是说…
Three days? But that means…
今天是露西婶婶的生日 -我什么都没送给她
It’s Aunt Lucy’s birthday. – And I never sent her anything.
没关系的 帕丁顿
It’s all right, Paddington.
有关系的 布朗太太
But it isn’t all right, Mrs Brown.
露西婶婶在我还是小熊的时候在一直照顾着我
You see, Aunt Lucy did so much for me when I was a cub.
要不是她 我根本不会来伦敦
Without her, I’d never have come to London.
而且 我觉得我一直想做的 就是让她为我骄傲
And, I suppose all I ever really wanted was to make her proud.
但是她今天生日 我连礼物都没送给她
But now she’s going to wake up on her birthday with no present
她肯定会对我很失望
and think I’ve let her down completely.
你这小傻子 她肯定不会这么想
Oh, you great goose! She won’t think that at all.
不会吗
Won’t she?
你跟我们过来
Come with us.
他来啦
Here he is!
你们怎么都在这
What are you all doing here?
我们想跟你道谢 -谢什么
We wanted to say thank you. – Thank you?
感谢你为我们所做的一切 -对
For everything you’ve done for us. – Yes.
如果不是你 我们根本不会相遇
If it wasn’t for you, we’d never have met.
你帮我通过了考试
You helped me pass my exam.
要不是你 我肯定要被永远锁在家外面了
I would be permanently locked out of my house.
你有很多值得骄傲的事情
I’d say you’ve rather a lot to be proud of.
我们听说警♥察♥想要那本立体书作为证据的时候
When we heard the police wanted the popping book for evidence,
我们觉得应该得为露西婶婶准备另一份礼物
we thought we’d find Aunt Lucy another present.
大家都帮忙了
So we all clubbed together.
我也请过去的空军战友帮了点忙
I pulled in a few favours from my old Air Force chums.
我们相信她肯定会喜欢的
And we think she’s going to love it.
那…是什么礼物
But… what is it?
你想要那本书
You wanted to get that book
这样露西婶婶就能看到伦敦了 是吧
so Aunt Lucy could see London, didn’t you?
那是她一直以来的梦想
It was always her dream.
我们的想法是 为什么要看书里的伦敦
Well, we thought, why look at London in a book
她明明可以亲眼来看看
when she could see the real thing?
不如你去开门吧
Why don’t you go and answer that?
帕丁顿
Paddington.
生日快乐 露西婶婶
Happy birthday, Aunt Lucy.
菲尼克斯·布坎南
Phoenix Buchanan.
你证明了自己是一个丑恶的罪犯…
You have proved yourself to be a heinous criminal…
…是演员这个高尚职业中的污点
…and a disgrace to the noble profession of acting.
我判处你十年刑期
I sentence you to ten years
并建议你 在里面好好想想
and I suggest that you use your time behind bars wisely.
我会的
I shall.
♪ 听房♥顶的雨声 ♪
♪ Listen to the rain on the roof go ♪
♪ 噼噼啪啪 噼噼啪啪 ♪
♪ Pit pitty pat, pit pitty pat Pitty ♪
♪ 坐吧 猫猫 我们几小时内都不会回去 ♪
♪ Sit, kitty cat We won’t get home for hours ♪
♪ 放轻松 听房♥顶的雨声 ♪
♪ Relax and listen to the rain on the roof go ♪
♪ 噗啦啦啦 噗啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Plunk planka plink, plunk planka plink Planka ♪
♪ 让我们喝一杯 躲躲瓢泼大雨 ♪
♪ Let’s have a drink And shelter from the showers ♪
♪ 雨啊雨 别离开啊 填满天空吧 ♪
♪ Rain, rain, don’t go away Fill up the sky ♪
♪ 雨穿过黑夜 我们舒适又干燥 ♪
♪ Rain through the night We’ll stay cosy and dry ♪
♪ 听房♥顶的雨声 ♪
♪ Listen to the rain on the roof go ♪
♪ 噼噼啪啪 噼噼啪啪 ♪
♪ Pit pitty pat, plunka plink Plank ♪
♪ 可惜这不是一场飓风 ♪
♪ Pity that it’s not a hurricane ♪
♪ 听 噼啪 在可爱的雨中 ♪
♪ Listen, plink, to the lovely rain ♪
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
看起来 我也不是那么需要西区剧院 只是…
Well, it seems I didn’t need the West End after all. Just…
沉迷其中的观众
a captive audience.
我像什么样子 守卫 把我关起来
What am I like? Guards, lock me up!
哦 等等 我已经被关起来了
Oh, wait, you have.