而是…音符 -的确如此 波洛探长
They are… musical notes. – Indeed, Poirot.
而且我想我知道该去哪弹奏这些音符
And I believe I know just where to play them.
冷静
Hold it!
这个故事很吸引人
That is an amazing story.
但你们只能证明
But all you can actually prove
菲尼克斯·布坎南把以前的戏服都收起来了
is that Phoenix Buchanan keeps his old costumes.
我需要更有力的证据
Bring me some hard evidence.
把那本书带来
Bring me the book with his
只要有他的指纹 案子就结了
fingerprints on and then you’ve got a case.
否则 我爱莫能助
But until then, there’s nothing I can do.
很抱歉 -什么
I’m sorry. – What?
她要… 她要去哪
Where she’s… where’s she going?
现在怎么办 -我不知道
What do we do now? – I don’t know.
至少我们可以告诉帕丁顿 我们找到了罪犯
Well, at least we can tell Paddington we know who did it.
糟了 -怎么了
Oh, no. – What?
我们错过了探视时间
Oh, we’ve missed visiting.
帕丁顿
Paddington…
帕丁顿
Paddington!
露西婶婶
Aunt Lucy.
露西婶婶 -帕丁顿
Aunt Lucy! – Paddington.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我以为你在家呢
I thought you’d be at home.
恐怕我已经没有家了
I’m afraid I don’t have one any more.
你看 我进了监狱
You see, I’m in prison.
连布朗一家都把我忘了
And even the Browns have forgotten me.
帕丁顿
Paddington.
铁拳 是你吗
Knuckles?
今晚行动 我们半夜离开
Tonight’s the night. We leave at midnight.
你要是想洗脱罪名就得把握机会
You wanna clear your name, it’s now or never.
走吗
You in?

I’m in.
好了 该下班了
Right. Time to call it a night.
反正也没什么大事
Not much going on here anyway.
他们最近表现得太好了
They’ve been good as gold recently.
熄灯
Lights out.
哦 三明治
Ooh, sandwiches.
帕丁顿 -来啦
Paddington! – Coming.
祝你好运 小熊
Good luck, little bear.
伙计们 这才叫人生
This is the life, lads.
自♥由♥啦
Freedom!
下降 勺子
Bring her down, Spoon.
在那 伙计们 我们可以离开了
There she is, boys. Our ticket out of here.
什么意思 我们要去哪
What do you mean? Where are we going?
不如告诉他吧 铁拳 -告诉我什么
Might as well tell him, Knucks. – Tell me what?
你们不是要帮我洗清罪名吗 -抱歉 孩子 计划有变
Aren’t we going to clear my name? – Sorry, kid. Change of plan.
什么
What?
我们要离开英国 -你跟我们一起
We’re leaving the country. – And you’re coming with us.
可是…你们骗我
But… you lied to me
不是这样的 我们是在帮你
Oh, hey, now, it wasn’t like that. We were doing you a favour.
要是跟你说实话
If we told you the truth,
你绝对不会跟来 所以只能这样
you’d never have come along, and it’s better this way.
我们可以一起做橘子果酱
We are gonna make marmalade together.
但我不想 铁拳
But I don’t want to, Knuckles.
我想洗刷罪名回家
I want to clear my name and go home.
你说过 你会帮我
And you said you’d help.
你保证过的
You promised.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
无能为力
No can do.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
让他走吧
Let him go.
他要是想被人抓回去
If he wants to get himself arrested,
那也是他自己选的
that’s his choice.
你好 -你好 乔纳森
Hello. – Hello, Jonathan.
这里是布朗家
You’ve reached the Brown residence.
我们现在不在 -但你可以留言
We’re not here now. – But leave a message.
你们好 是我…帕丁顿
Hello, it’s me… Paddington.
希望你们不要介意 我给你们打电♥话♥
I hope you don’t mind my calling.
我只想告诉你们我越狱了 然后…
I just wanted to let you know I’ve broken out of prison, and, well…
我想我得逃命了
I suppose I’m on the run.
我本来不想这样 但是…
I didn’t really mean to but…
铁拳说过 我们越狱后 他就会帮我洗脱罪名
Knuckles said that if we broke out, he’d help clear my name
这样我就能回家了
and then I could come home.
但是他走了 剩我一个人
But he’s gone now and I’m on my own.
我也不知道为什么会打过来
I don’t really know why I’m calling.
我只是想说一句…
I suppose I just wanted to say…
…再见
…goodbye.
哦 你好 -帕丁顿吗
Oh! Hello? – Paddington?
是 是我 帕丁顿
Yes. Yes, it’s Paddington!
很抱歉 我越狱了 布朗太太
I’m so sorry I escaped, Mrs Brown,
我以为你们把我忘了
but I thought you’d forgotten me.
我们永远不会把你忘了 帕丁顿
Oh, we’d never forget you, Paddington.
帕丁顿吗 -我们是一家人啊
Paddington? – You’re family!
我们知道小偷是谁了
We know who the thief was.
是菲尼克斯·布坎南 -布坎南先生
It’s Phoenix Buchanan. – Mr Buchanan?
但是他消失得无影无踪
But he’s disappeared into thin air.
我们照着书上的每一个地标去追踪他
We’ve been looking for him at every landmark in that book.
每个地标都去了
Every last page.
“所有梦想实现的地方”
“Where all your dreams come true.”
你为什么说这句话
Why do you say that?
哦 这句话写在立体书的最后一页
Oh, it was written on the last page of the pop-up book.
总是让我想起露西婶婶 -好奇怪
Always made me think of Aunt Lucy. – That’s very bizarre.
是吗
Is it?
我在菲尼克斯家里的一张纸上发现了一模一样的话
I found that exact same phrase on a scrap of paper in Phoenix’s house.
真的吗 -我确定我看到过这句话
Really? – I’m sure I’ve seen that before.
你们看
Look.
“所有梦想实现的地方” -管风琴
“Where all your dreams come true.” – The organ?
柯兹洛娃女士的财宝一定是藏在这
That must be where Madame Kozlova hid her fortune.
我们这就去游乐场 -来不及了 他们今天就走了
Let’s get to the fair. – It’s too late. They’re leaving today.
从帕丁顿站出发 -6:35发车
From Paddington Station. – At 6:35.
还有时间 -帕丁顿 直接去车站
There’s still time. – Paddington, head for the station.
要是我们能找到菲尼克斯 拿下那本书
If we can find Phoenix and get hold of that book,
他的指纹就能证明一切
his fingerprints will prove everything.
但那在好几英里之外 布朗先生 我…
But that’s miles away, Mr Brown. I…
我们在车站见
I’ll see you there.
让路
Clear the road!
紧急情况
This is a refuse emergency!
抱歉
Sorry!
市民们 我刚得到线报
Fellow citizens, I’ve just received intelligence.
那只臭熊越狱了 可能正前来这里
The bear has escaped and may be heading this way.
我已将社区恐慌等级提升至”歇斯底里”级
I have raised the neighbourhood panic level to “Wild hysteria”.
快让路 柯里先生
Get out of the way, Mr Curry!
帕丁顿不会回来
Paddington’s not coming this way!
他会洗清罪名的
He’s gonna clear his name.
我们会带他回家的 -我们不欢迎他
And we’re gonna bring him home! – We don’t want him here.
是啊 你当然不欢迎了 你从来没有
No, of course you don’t. You never have.
你打一开始见到那只小熊 就对他有成见
As soon as you set eyes on that bear, you made up your mind about him.
我告诉你 帕丁顿不是你想的那样
Well, Paddington’s not like that.
他总是能在别人身上找到优点
He looks for the good in all of us and somehow, he finds it.
所以他走到哪都能交到朋友
It’s why he makes friends wherever he goes.
所以只要他在 温莎花♥园♥就其乐融融
And it’s why Windsor Gardens is a happier place whenever he’s around.
如果有人需要帮助 他决不会袖手旁观
He wouldn’t hesitate if any of us needed help.
所以赶紧让路 柯里先生 我们要去找他
So stand aside, Mr Curry, cos we’re coming through!
你想得美 布朗
Nice try, Brown.
你的计划看来被拖延了
Your plan seems to have stalled.
就像你的车一样
Like your vehicle.
你来呀 你试试看呀 你试试看 你没戏的
Try the choke. Go on, try the choke. You’re flooding it.
踩离合 挂二档 布朗先生 -你说什么
Clutch down, second gear, Mr Brown. – What?
你们在搞什么 -倒数三秒
What you doing? – After three.
现在什么情况 -三
What’s going on? – Three.
你这是在公路上违法驾驶
You’re illegally perambulating on a public highway.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!