他们就是这样一群人 斯泰克
That’s all they are, Stacker.
我们不需要他们
We don’t need ’em.
阿♥拉♥斯加州 锡特卡 生命之墙
反怪兽墙
按工分配
定量供应卡 伙计们
Ration cards, guys!
快来 快来啊
Come on, come on!
咱们走
Let’s go!
伙计们 我这里有一条好消息和一条坏消息
Now, I got good news and I got bad news, fellas.
你们想先听哪一个
Which one you wanna hear first?
坏消息
Bad news!
坏消息就是
Bad news:
昨天有三名工人在城墙顶上工作时死了
Three guys died yesterday working the top of the wall.
那好消息是什么
What’s the good news?
好消息是
The good news is,
我这里现在缺三个人手
I got three new job openings.
在城墙顶上
Top of the wall.
好了 谁想要这份工作 谁想填饱肚子
Okay, who wants to work? Who wants to eat?
来吧
Come on!
我现位于悉尼 今天早些时候
I am here in Sydney, where earlier today,
又发生了一起怪兽袭击事件
yet another Kaiju attack took place.
巨大的四级怪兽
The Kaiju,an enormous Category 4,
用了不到一小时就冲破了海防城墙
broke through the coastal wall in less than an hour.
怪兽代号♥:病毒(Mutavore) 等级:4级 高度:90米 重量:2630吨♥
生命之墙曾被其建造者称作是
The wall of life had been deemed unbreachable
坚不可摧的
by its builders.
我们建这破墙究竟有什么用
Why the hell are we even buildin’ this thing?
这些生物从悉尼湾攻入了城市
The creature entered the city through Sydney cove.
那 那家伙
That … that thing
竟然就那么简单地攻破了城墙
went through the wall like it was nothing.
赫克·汉森和查克·汉森
The recently decommissioned Jaeger, Striker Eureka,
驾驶着刚刚退役的猎人尤里卡突袭者
piloted by Herc and Chuck Hansen,
最终打败了怪兽
that finally took the beast down.
猎人尤里卡突袭者(Striker Eureka) 第五代机甲
产地:悉尼 生产日期:2019年11月22日 重量:1850吨♥ 高度:76米
操作系统:”航者12″战术控制舱 动力核心:X12超级单体内核 涡轮驱动
由于没有出色的驾驶员
Look, they decommissioned the Jaeger program
导致他们终止了猎人计划
because of mediocre pilots.
就这么简单
It’s that simple.
这是尤里卡突袭者的第十次胜利
That’s Striker Eureka’s tenth kill to date.
又一次刷新了纪录
It’s a new record.
在现在这种局势下
And you’re still going to Hong Kong,
你还要坚持去香港吗
even at a time like this?
军令如山
Well, orders are orders.
我能有什么办法
What else am I supposed to do?
别这样 哥们
Come on, mate.
查克·汉森就是驾驶尤里卡突袭者
Chuck Hansen, one of the pilots of Striker Eureka,
打败怪兽的驾驶员之一
the Jaeger that took down the Kaiju.
贝克特先生
Mr. Becket.
将军 您看起来不错嘛
Marshal. Looking sharp.
好久不见
Long time.
五年零四个月了
Five years, four months.
聊两句吧
Can I have a word?
注意 每个区域要三名焊工
Attention,all zone three welders.
将军 这就是我的办公室了
Step into my office, Marshal.
找到你可真不容易
Took me a while to find you.
什么偏僻的地方都找了
Anchorage,Sheldon Point,nome…
我这种人每天在各地的防御工事上
yeah, a man in my position travels with the wall,
辗转谋生
chasing shifts to make a livin’.
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want?
在过去的六个月里
I’ve spent the last six months
我到处寻找可用的机器
activating everything I can get my hands on.
终于找到有一个三代的猎人了
There’s an old Jaeger,a Mark 3.
你也知道 它需要一个驾驶员
You may know it. It needs a pilot.
我想我应该不是你的最佳人选吧
I’m guessing I wasn’t your first choice.
你确实是最佳人选
You are my first choice.
所有三代机的驾驶员都牺牲了
All the other mark 3 pilots are dead.
听着
Look…
我不会再让别人进入我的大脑了
I can’t have anyone else in my head again.
我受够了
I’m done.
我哥哥死的时候 我和他还是一体的
I was still connected to my brother when he died.
我再也无法承受那种痛苦了 抱歉
I can’t go through that again, man, I’m sorry.
你听说了吗 贝克特先生
Haven’t you heard, Mr. Becket?
这个世界就要完蛋了
The world is coming to an end.
你想死在什么地方
So where would you rather die?!
死在这里 还是在猎人上
Here, or in a Jaeger?!
香港 18时
破碎穹顶 猎人基地
贝克特先生 这位是森真子
Mr. Becket,this is Mako Mori.
我们最优秀的人员之一
One of our brightest.
主管三代机系列的修复工作
Also in charge of the Mark 3 restoration program.
她特意为你挑选了几位副驾驶候选人
She personally handpicked your copilot candidates.
他和我想象中的不太一样
比你想的更好还是更糟
对不起 贝克特先生 久仰你大名了
放松点
At ease.
先熟悉一下这里的环境
We will tour the facility first
之后真子小姐会带你去看你的猎人
and then Miss mori will show you to your Jaeger,
贝克特先生
Mr. Becket.
-等等我们 -别关门啊
– Wait for us, please! – Hold the door, please!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
退后 怪兽样本十分珍贵
Stay back! Kaiju specimens are extremely rare,
只能看不能摸
so look but don’t touch, please.
贝克特先生 这是我们的研究小组
Mr. Becket, this is our research team.
戈特利布博士和葛泽尔博士
Dr. Gottlieb and Dr. Geiszler.
不要这样 叫我牛顿就好
Oh, no, call me Newt.
只有我妈妈才会叫我博士
Only my mother calls me doctor.
赫尔曼 他们不是怪兽
Hermann, these are human beings.
过来打个招呼
Why don’t you say hello?
我告诉过你
I have asked you not to refer to me
不要在别人面前叫我的名字
by my first name around others.
我可是有十几年专业经验的博士
I am a doctor with over 10 years decorated experience…
-没错 -我是有十年经验了
– Oh, no. – Yes. I have ten 10 years of experience, man.
抱歉
I’m very sorry.
少来了
Oh, please.
这是哪只 山岚吗[三♥级♥怪兽]
Who is that, Yamarashi?
这只小怪兽吗
Oh, this little Kaiju?
你眼力不错
Yeah, you got a good eye.
我和我哥哥在2017年击败了它
My brother and I took him down in 2017.
你知道它是三♥级♥怪兽中个体最大的吗
You know he was one of the biggest category 3s ever?
太了不起了 足足有2500吨♥重
He was 2,500 tons of awesome.
其实也什么
Or awful.
算了 随你怎么说
You know, whatever you wanna call it.
原谅他吧
Yes, please excuse him.
他是个怪兽迷 他喜欢
He’s a Kaiju groupie. He loves…
闭嘴 赫尔曼 我不喜欢这玩意儿
Shut up, Hermann, I don’t love them, okay?
我只是在研究它们
I study them.
和大多数人不同
And unlike most people,
我只希望有天能接触到活体
I wanna see one alive and up close one day.
相信我 你到时会后悔的
Trust me, you don’t want to.
这就是你的研究部门吗
So that’s your research division?
一切都不同了
Things have changed.
我们不再是军队的一部分 贝克特先生
We’re not an army anymore, Mr. Becket.
我们是抵抗者
We’re the resistance.
欢迎来到破碎穹顶
Welcome to the Shatterdome.
战争之钟
War clock.
每次怪兽袭击后我们都会重新调整它的时间
We reset it after every Kaiju attack.
让我们时刻保持警觉
Keeps everyone focused.
袭击的频率在加快
The frequency of attacks is accelerating.
距离下一次又要多久呢
How long till the next reset?
幸运的话 一周吧
A week, if we’re lucky.
专家们认为在这之前还会有一次
My experts believe there’ll be a Kaiju attack
怪兽袭击
even before that.
以前这里曾停放过30台
This complex used to lodge 30 Jaegers
和这台一样的猎人
five bays just like this one.
现在我们只剩下4台猎人了
Now we only have four Jaegers left.