Why the hell are they stopping?!
我也不知道 长官
I don’t give a damn, sir!
还有三百米
We’re 300 meters from the jump!
-很不对劲 -突击者
– Something’s not right! – Striker,
怪兽没跟上
the bogeys aren’t following.
现在就跳
Take the leap now!
别动 别动
Don’t do it! Don’t do it,
没用的
it’s not gonna work!
离开 你这个法♥西♥斯♥分子
Move, you fascist!
摧毁穿越口没用的
Blowing up the breach, it’s not gonna work!
你什么意思 什么叫没用
What do you mean? What’s not gonna work?
长官 因为穿越口开启
Sir, just because the breach is open
不代表你能让炸♥弹♥穿过
does not mean you’re gonna be able to get a bomb through.
穿越口只能识别怪兽的基因
The breach genetically reads the kaiju
就像超♥市♥的条形码一样 只能让它们通过
like a barcode at the supermarket and then lets them pass.
所以你们要欺骗虫洞
Okay, so you’re gonna have to fool the breach
让它以为你们有一样的条形码
into thinking that you have the same code!
怎么做
And how are we supposed to do that?
让它以为你们是怪兽
By making it think you are a kaiju.
你们得拽住怪兽
You have to lock onto the kaiju,
骑着它们进穿越口
ride it into the breach.
入口会识别出怪兽的基因
The throat will then read
让你们通过
the kaiju’s genetic code and let you pass.
如果不这样做
If you don’t do it,
炸♥弹♥会偏离穿越口
the bomb will deflect off the breach
就像以前一样 任务就会失败
like it always has and the mission will fail.
好了 你们都听到了
All right, now that you’ve heard all that,
突击者 跳
striker, take the leap!
长官 从穿越口冒出第三种怪兽
Sir! I have a third signature emerging from the breach!
从穿越口冒出第三只怪兽
Third signature emerging from the breach.
三重事件
It’s a triple event.
上帝 我是对的
Oh, God, I was right.
有多大 几级
How big is it? What category?
五级怪兽
Category 5.
突击者
Striker,
是一只五级怪兽
it’s a category 5.
这是第一只五级的怪兽
The first ever.
怪兽代码:毒妇(Slattern) 等级:5级 高度:182米 重量:6750吨♥
突击者 我们看到它了
Striker, we see him.
我们在你背后一百米开外
We’re right behind you, about 100 meters.
在你侧翼三点钟方向
We’re gonna come around your three o’clock,
攻击它的侧面
try to flank him.
标准二机攻击队形
Standard two-team formation.
缠住它
Just keep him busy for a few mi…
怪兽代码:憎恶(Scunner) 等级:四级 高度:134米 重量:3230吨♥
准备应对冲击
brace for impact!
锁链剑准备
Chain sword deployed.
宰了这畜生
Let’s get this son of a bitch!
流浪者 注意十二点方向
Gipsy, comin’ up on your 12 o’clock!
全速前进
Full speed!
滚开
Get out of the way!
怪兽代码:迅龙(Raiju) 等级:四级 高度:109米 重量:3475吨♥
卡壳了
The release is jammed!
无法发射核弹 长官
We can’t deliver the payload, sir!
我们还是全副武装
We’re still armed.
但是外壳快不行了
But the hull is compromised!
一半系统都失灵了 长官
Half our systems are offline, sir.
我们得不顾…
We need to override the…
两只怪兽正迅速冲向突击者
Both kaijus converging on striker fast!
坚持住 突击者 我们来了
Hang on, striker! We’re comin’ to ya!
不 流浪者 别过来
No! Gipsy! Do not come to our aid!
-你听到了吗 -坚持住
– Do you copy? – Hang on!
离得越远越好
Stay as far back as you can!
我们能支援到你们 我们正过来
We can still reach you. We’re comin’ for you.
不 罗利 听我说
No, Raleigh, listen to me.
你得清楚知道你要干嘛
You know exactly what you have to do!
流浪者是由核动力的
Gipsy is nuclear!
带它去穿越口
Take her to the breach!
明白 长官
I hear you, sir.
前往穿越口
Headin’ for the breach.
结构损伤80%
Structural damage, 80%. Now…
真子 听着
Mako. Listen.
你们能结束这一切
You can finish this.
我永远在这里等你
I’ll always be here for you.
你通过神经交互就能找到我
You can always find me in the drift.
我们是移♥动♥的核反应堆
We’re a walking nuclear reactor.
我们能摧毁穿越口
We can destroy the breach.
我们怎么做 长官
What can we do, sir?
我们为流浪者
We can clear a path!
清出条道路
For the lady!
他们要引爆核弹
They’re gonna detonate the payload.
我老爸总说
Well, my father always said:
如果你有机会 就要把握住
He said if you have the shot, you take it!
我们上吧
So let’s do this!
不胜荣幸 长官
It was a pleasure, sir.
老师
Sensei.
我爱你
Aishitemasu.
所有系统告急
All systems critical.
燃料流失
Fluid loss.
系统告急
Systems are critical!
燃料在泄露
Fuel is leaking!
右腿瘸了
Our right leg’s crippled!
红色警报
Code red.
-我们结束这一切吧 -系统告急
– Let’s finish this. – All systems critical.
他们要干嘛
What are they doing?
完成任务
Finishing the mission.
指挥室 我们有怪兽残骸
Loccent. We have the kaiju carcass.
正在前往穿越口
We’re heading for the breach.
你们最好是正确的
You guys better be right.
因为无论如何
‘Cause one way or another,
我们都要搞定
we’re gettin’ this thing done.
听我倒数 开启后推进器
On my count, rear jets!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
进攻
Now!
坚持住
Hold on.
真子的氧气在下降 只剩一半了
Mako’s oxygen is down. Half capacity!
能重新分配吗
Can you reroute it?
正在努力 长官
I’m tryin’, sir.
坚持住 真子
Hold on, Mako.
我要烧了这孙子
I’m gonna burn this son of a bitch.
进去了
They’re in.
进去了 奏效了
They’re in! It worked.
左半球供氧到达临界值
Oxygen main, left hemisphere, critical levels.
剩余15%
Operating at 15% capacity.
10%
10% capacity.
5%
5% capacity.
他把氧气给了她
He’s givin’ her his oxygen.
右半球氧气
Right hemisphere oxygen…
没事了 真子
It’s okay now, Mako.
临界值
…critical level.
我们做到了
We did it.
我一个人可以结束这些
I can finish this alone.
我要做的只是下落
All I have to do is fall.
任何人都能做
Anyone can fall.
罗利 你的氧气逼近临界值
Raleigh, your oxygen levels are critical now.
你时间不多了
You don’t have much time.
启动反应堆熔化 离开那
Start the core meltdown and get out of there.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
马上离开那
Get out of there now!
一个隔舱弹出 没有爆♥炸♥
One pod is ejected. No detonation, sir.
指挥室 如果你还能听到我
Loccent, if you can still hear me,
我现在要初始化反应堆装置
I’m initiating reactor override now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!