There should be three and there’s two?
真是遗憾 判断错误的感觉很难受
I’m sorry, it hurts to be wrong,
是吧 赫尔曼
doesn’t it, Hermann?
我没错 只是有些事我们还不知道
I am not wrong, but there is something here that we don’t understand.
好 赫尔曼 希望咱以后能讨论
Okay. Hermann, hopefully we can argue about any mistakes
你在模拟实验中犯的各种错误
you made in your predictive model in the future!
可现在
But in the meantime,
怪兽的神经交互很难搞定
the neural interface is way off the charts!
真要帮忙 就来想想这事该怎么办
If you want to help, help with that!
牛顿 我没错
Newton, I am not wrong.
只能这样来证明了…
There is only one way to make sure…
那就是咱俩…
And that is to do this…
一起上
together.
我和你一起上
I’ll go with you.
就像猎人驾驶员那样
That’s what the Jaeger pilots do,
共同分担神经上的负荷
share the neural load.
真的吗
You’re serious?
你会为了我那样做吗
You… you would do that for me?
你愿意和我一起上吗
Or you would do that with me?
面对全球性毁灭
Well, with worldwide destruction
我只得选择…
a certain alternative…
我根本没得选好吗
Do I really have a choice?
那就请兄弟你跟我一起说
Then say it with me, my man:
“我们来搞定这个坏蛋”
“We’re gonna own this bad boy!”
必须的 一起来搞定它
By Jove, we are going to own this thing for sure!
天童 天童
Tendo. Tendo!
你还没换好衣服
You’re not suited up.
是 我知道 埃尔维斯
Yeah, I’m aware of that, Elvis.
告诉我这到底怎么回事
I need to know what’s going on.
长官让你准备作战 就不要磨叽了
He said suit up, so suit up.
天童 我现在没法独自驾驶突击者
Tendo, I can’t pilot Striker on my own, now, can I?!
我爸受伤了 谁来做我的搭档
Dad’s hurt, so who’s gonna be my copilot?
我都忘了这盔甲有多紧
I don’t remember it being so tight.
你再去驾驶猎人会死的
Getting back into that Jaeger will kill you.
可我不去大家都会死
Not getting into one would kill us all.
听着 你是个勇敢的女孩
Listen, you are a brave girl.
我很欣慰 能看着你长大成人
I’m so lucky to have seen you grow.
但若要事成
But if I’m going to do this…
就需要你来保护我了
I need you to protect me.
你可以吗
Can you do that?
所有人都听好了
Everyone, listen up!
今天…
Today…
就在今天
Today,
希望只剩一丝曙光
at the edge of our hope,
末日即将来临
at the end of our time…
但我们选择了相信自己
We have chosen not only to believe in ourselves,
相信他人
but in each other.
今天在场的各位 不论男女
Today there’s not a man nor woman in here
都不是孤身奋战
that shall stand alone. Not today.
今天 面对入侵家园的怪兽
Today we face the monsters that are at our door
我们将给它们迎头痛击
and bring the fight to them!
今天 我们将终结这末日灾难
Today we are canceling the apocalypse!
请立刻进入安全区域
Go to the safety zone right now.
将军
Marshal!
演讲很是振奋人心
You know, that was a great speech,
可我跟你在猎人里
but how exactly are you and I
该怎么配合
supposed to match up in there?
神经交互时 我会排除一切杂念
I carry nothing into the drift.
没有记忆 恐惧 甚至等级观念
No memories, no fear. No rank.
至于你…
And as for you…
你这人很简单
Well, you’re easy.
你是个有父亲情节的任性的笨蛋
You’re an egotistical jerk with daddy issues.
我从认识你第一天开始 就知道了
A simple puzzle I solved on day one.
虎父无犬子
But you are your father’s son…
我们一定能配合得很好
So we’ll drift just fine.
相信我
Works for me.
就是现在了
Hey, now.
当你与别人交互时
When you drift with someone,
你觉得很多事无需开口
you feel like there’s nothing to talk about.
但现在不说
I just don’t want to regret
恐怕以后就没有机会了
all the things that I never said out loud.
不用
Don’t.
不要说
You don’t need to.
我都懂
I know them all.
我一直都懂
I always have.
帅哥
Handsome.
我会想你的
Oh, I’m gonna miss you.
帮我照顾好他
You look after him for me.
斯泰克
Stacker.
这才是我的儿子
That’s my son you got there.
我的儿子
My son.
真子 这些年我一直在回忆中挣扎
You know, Mako, all those years I spent living in the past,
从未想过计划下一刻的事
I never really thought about the future.
直到此刻
Until now.
我才想为未来搏一次
I never did have very good timing.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
好了 准备好了
Oh, yes, yes.
神经交互开始倒数 五…
Initiating neural handshake in 5…
四 三 二 一
4, 3, 2, 1.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 没事
Yes, of course.
我很好
I’m completely fine.
神经交互 你看到了吗
The drift. You saw it?
看到了 你看到了吗
Yeah. Did you?
我们得去提醒他们
Listen, we have to warn them.
猎人
The jaegers
穿越口
the breach
计划
the plan…
没用的
It’s not going to work.
输送分离
Disengaging transport.
指挥室 所有舱口封闭完成
Loccent, all ports sealed.
准备入水
Ready to submerge.x7f
所有舱口封闭完成 准备入水
All ports sealed. Ready to submerge.
神经交互感应达到百分百
Both neural handshakes at 100%.
神经交互感应已确认 长官
Neural handshake confirmed, sir.
两只怪兽仍在穿越口徘徊
Two active still in circle formation.
代号♥ 憎恶 迅龙
Code name: Scunner, Raiju.
-全部为四级 -收到
– Both category 4. – Roger that.
离海洋悬崖还有半英里的时候跳
Half a mile to the ocean cliff, we jump!
还有三千米
It’s 3,000 meters to the breach.
半英里 我连前方一英尺都看不到
Half a mile?! I can’t even see a damn inch ahead!
我们要怎么投炸♥弹♥
How are we supposed to deliver the bomb?
能见度为零
Visibility’s zero.
切换至仪器探路
Switching to instruments now.
长官
Sir!
流浪者 右侧有物体在移♥动♥ 三点钟方向
Gipsy, you have movement on your right. Three o’clock!
三点钟方向
Three o’clock!
一百英尺范围内安全
100 feet radius, clear.
右翼安全 我什么都没看到
Right flank’s clear. I got nothing.
现在在左侧 移♥动♥迅速
Left now! And movin’ fast!
记录在案的最快怪兽
Fastest kaiju on record!
我什么都没看到 移♥动♥得太快
I don’t see anything. It’s movin’ too fast!
盯好奖品 流浪者
Eyes on the prize, Gipsy.
还有六百米
600 meters from the drop.
四百米 不断接近
400 meters and closing.
怪兽停下来了
Bogeys are stopping.
突击者 怪兽停下来了
Striker! Bogeys are stopping.
一点钟方向
One o’clock.
将军 你在干嘛
Marshal, what are you doing?!
它们停下来了
They’re stopping.
它♥妈♥的♥为什么停下