We’re coming in too fast.
做好准备 扛住冲击力 真子
Brace for impact, Mako.
真子 说话
Mako, talk to me.
真子 你没事吧
Mako, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你呢
You?
-马上去找葛泽尔博士 -是 长官
– Go to Dr. Geiszler now! – Yes, sir!
一定要让剩下两台猎人恢复全部功能
I want the two remaining Jaegers back to 100% functionality.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
等会儿就能拿到
We’re gonna harvest
怪兽皮肤 爪子和翅膀
the skin, the talons and the wing.
德国人会开心得发狂的
Germans are gonna go nuts for that stuff.
把地图拿来给我看看
Let me see that map.
这里是怪兽的躺尸地点
Here is where the kaiju fell,
所以主要精力就要放在这里
here’s where we concentrate our efforts.
-没问题的 老板 -那倒是
– We’ll get it, boss. – Right.
独眼怪 想不到爷又杀回来了吧
Okay, guess who’s back, you one-eyed bitch?
你还欠我一个怪兽大脑
And you owe me a kaiju brain.
罗利
Raleigh!
虽然我儿子不会承认…
My kid’d never admit it…
但他真的很感激你
But he’s grateful.
我也感激你
We both are.
贝克特先生
Mr. Becket!
森小姐
Miss Mori!
自我入伍以来
In all of my years fighting,
还没见过如此精彩的战斗
I’ve never seen anything like that.
做得好
Well done.
为你们感到骄傲
Proud of you.
为大家感到自豪
Proud of us all.
但是
But…
现在是危急关头
As harsh as it sounds,
我们没有时间庆功
there is no time to celebrate.
虽有两名队员牺牲
We lost two crews.
却也来不及悲伤
No time to grieve.
重置计时器
Reset that clock.
重置计时器
Reset the clock.
还是没法相信你会那样对我
I still can’t believe what you did to me.
我差点就被吃掉了
I mean, I could’ve been eaten.
我本来是这样计划的
Well, that was definitely the plan.
你走狗屎运了 悲剧并没有发生
Lucky for you, that didn’t become necessary, huh?
行 我谢谢你 你是个好人
Okay. Thank you so much. You’re so kind.
我对这一切都非常感激
I really appreciate all of this.
但你能告诉我
But now do you mind telling me exactly
为什么你手下
what is taking so long
取那个大脑要这么久
for your workers to get that brain?
他们要将怪兽体内灌满二氧化碳
Well, they pump the cavity full of co2,
就像做腹腔镜手术那样
just like in any other laparoscopic surgery.
对 没错 是这样
Okay, yes, obviously,
二氧化碳会减缓体内酸反应 没错
the co2’s gonna delay the acidic reaction, yes.
这样才拿得到那些器官
And it allows us to harvest.
但我的手下也要往工作服里充氧气
But our boys need oxygen pumped into their suits.
那样手脚就慢很多了
They move slow.
你们进行得怎么样了 伙计们
What’s going on in there, boys?
我们已经到了…
We’ve reached…
盆腔上层
the upper pelvic area.
正往第25节脊椎骨行进
Moving to the 25th vertebra.
操
Shit.
老板 就算隔着工作服
Even through the suit, boss,
还是有死鲶鱼的味道
it smells like dead catfish in here.
老板
Boss.
它的第二大脑
The secondary brain…
死了
is damage.
被毁掉了 没用了
It’s ruin. Destroy.
操操操 这样都能被他们打坏
Bitch! How could they screw that up?!
别急 先等等
Wait. Wait.
那是什么
What was that?
他是不是说了等等 有什么发现吗
Did he say “wait”? Why, why wait?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
好像是心跳声
It’s like a heartbeat.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天啊 这不可能 你等一下
Oh, my God, this can’t be. Hold on a second.
把对讲机给我
Let me have that!
别吵 听 你听
Shh, shh! Listen, listen!
仔细听
Listen to this.
它怀孕了
It’s pregnant.
不 不要
No, no!
求求你
Please.
我不想死
No! No.
我就知道
I knew it.
死了
Gone.
它的肺部还未完全发育
His lungs weren’t fully formed.
又被脐带缠住了脖子
Umbilical cord tied around his neck.
所以它在子♥宫♥外的存活时间
No way he could survive outside the womb
不可能超过一分钟
for more than a minute.
只用看一眼 我就能推断出来
One look, that’s all I needed.
它活不下去
I knew he wouldn’t make it.
小杂种真是丑爆了
Ugly little bastard.
不过呢 我…
Anyway, I would…
你的病有多严重
How sick are you?
为什么不告诉我
And why didn’t you tell me?
有什么好说的
What’s to tell?
第一代猎人
You know, them mark 1s,
耗费了我们近14个月才组装起来
we scraped them bad boys together in 14 months.
最后才想到还得防辐射
Last thing we were thinking about was radiation shielding.
我接手的任务量超过了十次
I ran nearly a dozen missions.
之前并没有发现身体有什么问题
I stayed under the medical radar for a while,
但最后那次在东京参加战斗时
but the last time I jockeyed was Tokyo.
独自完成了任务
I finished the fight solo.
可历时三小时后…
But for three hours…
元气大伤
I burned.
我被警告说 如果再去驾驶猎人
They warned me if I ever stepped foot into a Jaeger again,
后果会不堪设想
the toll would be too much.
只有我们曾独自一人驾驶过猎人
You and I are the only two that ever ran solo combat.
所以我才会让你来这儿
That’s why I brought you here.
-怎么回事 -长官 它来了
– What is it? – Sir, it’s happening.
刚收到两只怪兽的信♥号♥♥
I just got two signatures
峰值膨胀史无前例 高达四十米
with unprecedented dilation, 40-meter spikes.
几级的?
What category?
比例校验结果为第四级
Checking the ratios, category four.
它们朝哪个方向去了
Where’re they headed?
问题就在这里 它们留在原地
That’s the thing, they’re not heading anywhere.
在穿越口上方徘徊
They’re hovering just above the breach.
像是在守护什么
It’s… it’s like they’re protecting it or something.
知道了 调出流浪者和突击者
All right, Gipsy, Striker,
准备战斗
on deck.
长官 赫克无法参加战斗
Sir, Herc cannot ride.
他的手臂…
His arm…
就这么办
You heard me.
两条信♥号♥♥
Two signatures.
只有两条
Two?!
缺口那儿…
There are…
出现了两只怪兽
there are two kaijus signatures in the breach,
可我预测的是三只啊
not three like I predicted?!
赫尔曼 我今儿倒霉了一整天了好吗
Hermann! I haven’t exactly had a very good day, okay?!
在怪兽脑死亡之前
I got about 5 minutes…
应该有三只怪兽
Should be three kaijus.
我只剩五分钟了
before brain death occurs here!
没时间跟你讨论你的破理论
I don’t wanna spend it talking about your theories!
不是这样的
This is all wrong!
应该有三只怪兽 而不是两只
There should be three kaijus coming through, not two!
本该有三只 却只出现了两只吗