Cherno Alpha,
我们被某种强酸击中
we’ve been hit with some type of acid!
快点
Come on!
外壳已被腐蚀
Hull has been compromised.
我们需要增援
We need backup immediately!
坚持住 切尔诺 我们马上就到
Just hold on, cherno! We’re on our way!
怪兽代码:棱背龟(Leathback) 级别:四级 高度:81米 重量:2900吨♥
反应堆进水
尝尝我们的厉害
Our power move!
切尔诺牺牲了 长官
We just lost Cherno, sir.
准备导弹攻击
Engaging air missiles!
出了什么事 什么情况
What’s going on? What happened?
是那阵冲击波
The blast.
破坏了所有猎人的电路
It jumbled all the jaegers’ electrical circuits.
到底是什么问题
What the hell was that?
-指挥室 -我从未见过这种情况
– Loccent! – I’ve never seen that before.
-指挥室 -它们在不断进化
– Loccent! – They’re adapting.
这不是防御系统 而是武器
This isn’t a defense mechanism, it’s a weapon!
给我连接突击者
Get me striker!
没用 长官 五代猎人的仪表已损坏
Nothing, sir. The Mark 5’s digital’s fried.
我得花两个小时才能重置好辅助电路
It’ll take me two hours to reroute the auxiliary.
所有的猎人都是数控的
All the jaegers, they’re digital!
并非全部 将军
Not all of them, marshal.
流浪者是模拟机器装备 核动力的
Gipsy’s analog. Nuclear.
有两只怪兽 我们得撤离了
We got two kaijus. We gotta get out.
等一下 不好意思
Hang on a second. Excuse me.
出什么事了
Wh-what’s going on?
有两只该死的怪兽
There are two goddamn kaiju
向着香港直逼而来
headed straight for Hong Kong city.
不不不 这不可能
No, no, no. That’s not possible.
从没有两只怪兽一起出现的情况
There’s never been two before.
也许那是因为
Well, maybe that’s ’cause
之前没人和他们进行过交互 天才
nobody ever drifted with one before, eh, genius?!
猎人队员交互的时候 是双向的
When jaeger pilots drift, it’s a two-way street.
-有一个中间桥梁链接 对吧 -没错
– A bridge, right? – Of course. Yes!
通过桥梁 二者建立连接
It sets up a connection.
双向的连接
Both ways!
就像你说的 虫巢意识
“A hive mentality,” you said!
说不准这些怪兽就是在找你
Maybe those kaiju are tryin’ to find you.
那…那我们怎么办
What… what’re we gonna do?
我要在我自己的怪兽地堡中
I’m gonna wait out this shitstorm
等待这波战斗的结束
in my own private kaiju bunker.
而你只能去公共避难所了
But you are going to a public refuge.
我也试过一次 只一次
I tried it once. Once.
现在 滚出去
Now get the hell outta here.
抱歉
Excuse me!
让开让开 我是博士 我是博士
Move! Move! I’m a doctor! I’m a doctor!
稍等 让我进去
Okay, hold on. Let me in.
我是博士 让我进去 我是博士
Okay, I’m a doctor. Okay, let me in, I’m a doctor.
请立即进入防怪兽避难所
Please proceed immediately to your anti-kaiju refuge.
没有紧急备用电源
There’s no emergency power.
-我们得自救 -我要试试别的方法
– We gotta bail. – I’m gonna try somethin’ else.
不 不要断开连接
No! Don’t disengage!
我的胳膊
My arm!
没事吧 能站起来吗 老爹
Come on! Get on your feet, old man!
别那么叫我
Don’t call me that!
它就在外面 我们得从这儿出去
He’s right outside. We gotta get outta here now!
我们哪儿都不能去
We’re not goin’ anywhere!
我们是现在唯一可以
Now you and I are the only thing
阻挡这只巨怪
standin’ between that ugly bastard
保护两百万人性命的人了
and a city of 2 million people.
现在我们面临一个选择
Now we have a choice here.
要么坐着干等
We either sit and wait
要么用这些信♥号♥♥枪
or we take these flare guns
干点蠢事儿
and do something really stupid.
你的胳膊怎么样
How’s your arm?
把枪给我就是了
Ah, just give me the gun.
就是你
Hey, you!
我们好像把它惹怒了
I think we just pissed it off!
好了 真子
All right, Mako.
做好准备 这次是来真的
Get ready, this is for real!
做得好
Yeah!
加油啊 流浪者 收拾它
Come on, Gipsy! Kick his ass!
来吧 咱们一起 战胜它
Come on! Let’s do this! Together!
火箭飞拳
Elbow rocket!
出击
Now!
坚持住 真子
Hang on, Mako!
发射等离子加农炮
Plasma Cannon, now!
等离子加农炮就绪
Plasma Cannon engaged.
射空弹夹
Empty the clip!
全力攻击
Empty the clip!
等等
Wait.
它好像死了
I think this guy’s dead.
不过还是检查一下吧
But let’s check for a pulse.
好的
Okay.
看来是真的死了
No pulse.
它就蹲在我们头顶了
He stopped right above us.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
这已不是避难所
This isn’t a refuge.
这里要变成怪兽的餐桌
This is… this is a buffet line!
它知道我在这儿
He knows I’m here.
它知道我在这儿
He knows I’m here!
它知道所有人都在这里
He knows we’re all here!
不 你不明白 它在找我
No, you don’t understand, he’s trying to get me!
它知道我在这里 想抓我
He knows I’m here and he’s trying to get me!
只要他 它就是要他的
什么 你说什么
What was that? What did you say?!
你不要来啊
她说什么
What was she saying?!
我得离开这 让我出去
I gotta get out of here! Let me out of here!
我得…拜托
I got… ah, come on!
这眼镜很贵的
Those were expensive glasses.
真是糟糕
This is the worst.
调整扭矩
Torque engaged.
无法准确定位 它跑得太快
I can’t pinpoint it. It’s movin’ quick.
提高警惕
Keep your eyes open.
直升机 是否能看见怪兽 完毕
Choppers, do you have a visual? Over.
来吧
Come on!
我撑着
I’ll hold it!
你向左翼释放冷却剂
Vent the coolant on the left flank!
冷却剂释放
Coolant venting.
-释放二氧化碳 -释放冷却剂
– Co2 purge. – Venting coolant.
空气减少
Atmosphere loss in progress.
-温度下降 -氧气减少
– Temperature’s droppin’! – We’re losing oxygen!
两个等离子加农炮都用完了
Both plasma cannons are shot.
我们没有办法了 真子
We’re out of options, mako.
不 还有办法
锁链剑装备
Sword deployment.
为我的家庭报仇
高度调节驱动失衡
Altitude actuation off-balance.
距离地面五万英尺
50,000 feet to ground contact.
看 在那儿
Look, there!
高度调节临界失控
Altitude loss critical.
距离地面四万英尺
40,000 feet.
流浪者 听着
Gipsy, listen to me!
展开所有减震器
Loosen all the shock absorbers,
用陀螺稳定仪维持平衡并使猎人抱成团状
use your gyroscope as balance and ball up!
只有这样才能保命
It’s your only chance!
距离地面两万英尺
20,000 feet.
全燃料喷射
Fuel purge!
马上
Now!
撞击警报
Impact alert.
下降速度太快
We’re coming in too fast.
下降速度太快了