I wasn’t gonna say anything until we got back.
本来我们回去之前我都不想说的
I’m having a baby.
我怀孕了
A baby? Sharon, wow.
怀孕了 莎伦 哇
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
When are you due? March.
什么时候的预产期 三月
Oh, thank God. You can still be in my wedding.
哦 天呐 还能来参加我的婚礼
What?
什么
Ah! I’m getting married. Tom proposed, I said yes…
啊 我要结婚了 汤姆向我求婚 我答应了
…and we’re planning a New Year’s Eve wedding.
我们计划新年前夜就结婚
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
You okay? Yeah. No. Yeah.
你没事吧 是啊 不 没事
No, I mean, it’s just… This is just a lot of information to get in one boat.
不 我的意思是 一时难以接受这么多惊喜
Oh, baby, I’m sorry.
哦 宝贝儿 对不起
I wasn’t gonna say anything until we got back. This is your trip.
我本来回家之前什么都不想说的 这应该是属于你的旅行
No, no, it’s okay. Yeah, no, me too.
不 不 没事 是啊 我也没事
But, you know, we might die here, so I’m not going down as a spinster.
但是 我们可能死在这 我不想死的时候还是个老处♥女♥
You’re getting married. You’re having a baby.
你要结婚了 你要怀孕了
Oh, my God. What, are you kidding me? What?
哦 天呐 什么 你在开玩笑吗 什么
God. I know.
上帝啊 我知道
Who’s the cook?
谁做的
I am. Me.
我是 我
We all helped. Ugh.
我们都帮了忙 啊
Denise is getting married. Isn’t that great?
丹妮斯要结婚了 很不错吧
Sharon’s pregnant. Heh.
莎伦怀孕了
Congratulations to both of you. Thank you.
恭喜你们俩 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
The food was great. I don’t think I came up for air once.
挺好吃的 我来这里是来工作的
You know, it got a lot darker while I was busy.
有时天更黑的时候 我也还在工作呢
Mm. Yeah, it gets dark at night…
嗯 是的 到晚上
…here.
天是挺黑的
You work on the lake?
你在这个湖上工作吗
Two days a week. Kind of a patrolman.
一周干两天 有点像巡逻
Although, I gotta say, first time I ever had to save anyone.
这是我第一次救人
I feel really badly about you having to drive all the way back this late.
我对你这么晚还大老远回来救我们感到很抱歉
That’s enough. In this rain, forget it.
够了 这么大的雨 别说了
Feel free to stay till morning.
你可以待到明天早上
Yeah, we have a pull-out couch. A bed that pulls out.
是啊 我们有个折叠小沙发 可以搭个小床
It is a long drive.
的确是很远的路
I would love a shower. What a great idea!
我真想洗个澡 真是个好主意
There’s one downstairs, it’s fantastic. I’ll get you some linens and towels.
楼下有洗澡间 很棒的 我去给你拿毛巾
I’ll show you.
我带你去
Great. Take your wine…
太好了 拿上你的酒
What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
He’s staying the whole night.
他要整晚都呆在这
He’s gonna be here all night long, all night long.
他会整晚都在这 一整晚
He’s gonna be here all night.
他整晚都在这
You have to get pregnant immediately.
你必须马上怀上孩子
Lmmediately. We can have kids together.
马上 这样我们可以一起生小孩了
How cute is that? I mean, how cute is that?
那该多好啊 多棒啊
I don’t know, I have this weird feeling. I feel like there’s a boy inside of me.
我不知道 我感觉怪怪的 我觉得我怀的是个男孩儿
Oh, Jesus! Oh, sorry. I thought you were upstairs.
哦 上帝啊 对不起 我以为你在楼上
I need to just get my clothes.
我得拿上我的衣服
I’ll get out of your way.
我不会妨碍你的
Sorry about that.
真是对不起
Would you like a drink?
想喝杯酒吗
Should I just lick it off the counter, then?
我还是先把吧台上的喝掉点吧
Oh, no! Yeah.
哦 不 是啊
Sorry, no… It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a man that naked.
对不起 不 我很久没看到裸♥露♥的男人了
I mean, you have a… How about that drink?
我得意思是 你 喝杯酒吧
You’re very sweet. Oh, God.
你真贴心 哦 天呐
The last time a guy said that he followed it up with, “But I don’t date 13-year-olds. ”
上次对我说这话的人都来说 “我可不想和13岁小孩约会”
Well, lucky for you, neither do I.
你真幸运 我也是
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Oh, I’m sorry. Hi.
哦 对不起 嗨
Sorry. Oh, I can’t do this, I’m sorry. It’s not you.
对不起 我不能这样 真抱歉 跟你没关系
Look at me, I’m shaking. I don’t know how to do this.
看看我 我浑身在发抖 我不知道该怎么办
Don’t even know if I want to, I haven’t been held in…
我不知道我在干什么 我不知道
Oh, never mind. I’m just screwed up. I’m trouble. Yeah.
哦 算了 我搞砸了 我就是麻烦多
I like trouble. Oh, no. Heh.
我喜欢麻烦 哦 不
I don’t mean “cool Pulp Fiction” trouble…
我不是那种小打小闹的麻烦
…I mean “mental case wacko” trouble.
我指的是疯疯癫癫的麻烦
I’m out of my league here. I mean, I haven’t had a new man in over 10 years.
我有点不知所措了 我是说 10年没碰过别的男人了
I had this old one. I mean, he wasn’t old.
我有个老公 我是说 他不老
He was just old to me because I had him so often.
只是对我而言有点老 因为我们老在一起
He was my husband, but he died.
他是我的丈夫 但他死了
Kissing him like that, I’m not surprised, poor lad.
你们就这样接吻 难怪了 可怜的孩子
No, it’s not gonna work.
不 这不行的
I feel like I’m trying on a new pair of shoes I really wanna buy, but they just don’t fit.
我感觉就像买♥♥新鞋一样 我很想要 但不合脚
Sorry.
对不起
All right then, how about going barefoot for a while?
那好吧 先光着脚走一段时间怎么样
There’s no man, alive or dead, who’s gonna fault you for living.
每个男人 不管他是死是活 都不会对你挑剔的
You’re very sweet.
你嘴真甜
He was a good man, I reckon, your man who died.
我猜你的丈夫是个好男人
Yes…
他是
…a very good man.
他是个非常好的男人
William? Hmm?
威廉 什么
Could you drive me to Enniskerry in the morning?
明早你能开车送我去恩尼斯凯里吗
Sure.
当然
You got friends there?
你那有朋友吗
Family. Sort of.
家人吧 算是
Inlaws. I should see them. Hmm.
岳父岳母 我该见见他们 嗯
What’s their name? Maybe I know them.
他们叫什么名字 没准我认识
The Kennedys.
他们姓肯尼迪
Not Rose and Martin?
不会是罗斯和马丁吧
Yeah. You know them?
是啊 你认识他们
You’re not Gerry’s Holly?
你不会是杰瑞的妻子霍莉吧
What?
什么
You’re the girl from the pub that night.
你是那晚酒吧里的那个女孩
I was in Gerry’s band.
我是和杰瑞一个乐队的
Not Billy…
不会是比利
…Gallagher? – One and the same.
…盖兰格吧 -如假包换
It’s… It’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right. Me and Gerry, we shared everything together.
没事的 我和杰瑞 我们什么东西都共享
Oh, no, no, no, I didn’t mean it like that.
哦 不 不 我不是那个意思
What I meant was, you know, he wouldn’t have a problem…
我的意思是 你知道 他不会介意的
Well, he might have a problem but, you know…
虽然 他可能有一点介意 但是 你知道…
…there’s not much he can do about it now, is there?
他也没什么办法啊 对吧
Holly.
霍莉
Come here. Come back to bed.
过来 回到床上来
Now, let’s… Let’s talk.
现在 我们来谈谈
I heard he died.
我听说他死了
Tumor, was it? Yeah.
脑瘤 是吧 是的
You know, Gerry and I, we…
你知道 杰瑞和我 我们
We hadn’t seen each other in a long, long while.
我们很久没见面了
It’s sad when that happens to best friends, isn’t it?
我为我最好的朋友的逝世感到悲伤
He… He was a wonderful lad.
他 他是个很棒的小伙子
It’s all right, you know.
没事的
It’s okay.
没关系
You know, these things…
你也知道 有些事
…they happen now and again. Not very often…
是躲也不掉的 虽说不常有
…but now and again.
但还是发生了
Would you like me to tell you some stories about me and Gerry?
想不想听听我和杰瑞以前的故事
I’ve got plenty.
我可是有很多
Yeah?
好吗
Okay, here you go. Come on, sit back.
好的 来吧 躺下
You know, he was…
他是
He was my very, very best mate.
他是个非常 非常好的搭档
Starting back when we were terrors running about at 5 and 6.
我们从五六岁还在捣蛋的年龄就认识了
Oh, he made me laugh.
他好逗趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!