And make sure my baby does things.
确保我的宝贝玩得开心
I want you to take her fishing. ” Oh, God.
希望你能带她去钓鱼 天啊
He’s been wanting to get me on a lake since forever.
他一直都想让我去湖边钓鱼
“And be sure to give yourself a big, sweaty pony-boy kiss from me. ”
希望我能给你一个大大的小马哥式的香吻
Ugh. Jerk. He will never let me forget my bachelorette party.
哦 混♥蛋♥ 他总是提起我的单身派对
Joey the Pony Boy.
乔伊 单身派对上的那个小马哥
Tony. Tony.
是叫托尼 托尼
Tony, I remember him. I bet I have a letter too.
托尼 我记得他 肯定也有给我的信
Where would he hide one for me?
他会把我的藏在哪呢
Bedroom.
卧室
“Denise, take Holly to Whelan’s, my favorite pub.
丹妮斯 带霍莉去我最喜欢的威兰酒吧
There’s beautiful music to be heard, beautiful people to be around.
那有好听的音乐 到处都是俊男美女
And Denise, you’re going to heaven for being my baby’s friend.
丹妮斯 和我的宝贝做朋友 你以后会上天堂的
I’m making all the arrangements up here for you.
我都替你们安排好了
Got a few hot men lined up. I hear Ben Franklin’s hung like a racehorse.
去多找些性感的俊男 我听说本·富兰克林的小♥弟♥弟♥超大
Love you. ”
爱你
I don’t know how you do this. Let me see it.
不知道你要怎么做 让我看看
What?
什么
He didn’t leave me a letter.
没有留给我的信
Well, probably didn’t love you…
可能因为他爱我们
…as much as us. – Mm-mm.
胜过爱你
Oh my God, look at that. Look at that!
天啊 看那个尤物 那个
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh. Please let me buy him as a souvenir.
拜托让我把他当纪念品买♥♥回家吧
He’s coming this way. He’s coming.
他过来这边了 他过来了
How long has it been?
你多久没有这样了
How long has what been?
多久没有怎样
How long has it been?
多久没有这样了
You’re gonna go talk to him. Oh, yeah. Mm. No.
你去和他搭讪搭讪吧 不行
You just heard him. Say how much you like it, flatter him. Go.
就说你有多喜欢他唱歌♥ 拍拍他马屁 去吧
We don’t have those in the States.
美国可没有这种货色
Go, go. We don’t make those.
去 快去
You’re ready. Go! Do it for us. Go on.
准备好了 去 为了我们 去吧
Where’d she go? – What are you doing? Go ahead!
她去哪里 你在干嘛 去啊
I’m an old married widow.
我是个老寡妇了
Oh, you’ve got much better stuff than those tarts. You’re experienced.
你比那些小骚货强多了 你经验丰富
You’re American. You got foreign exotic stuff going…
我们是美国人 你有异国情调
There’s nothing exotic about being an American.
美国人不算有异国情调
He doesn’t know that. We’ll help you.
他不懂的 我们来帮你
Just take it off. No, no, no!
脱下来 不要 不要
Listen! You’re gonna do what we say.
听着 你要按我们说的去做
I’m gonna hurt you. I’ll pull your hair.
否则我们对你不客气 会扯你的头发
You look hot. Put your shoulders back. Puff your hair a little.
看起来性感极了 抬头挺胸 把头发散开点
You’re so sexy. Go. Yeah, you look hot. Do it!
太性感了 你看起来真棒 快去
Hi.
你好
I just wanted to say I really loved your music.
只是想说 我真的很喜欢你的歌♥
You’re beautiful. I mean… I mean… Sorry.
你很漂亮 我的意思是 对不起
Your music is beautiful.
你的歌♥很漂亮
Thanks… Um…
谢谢
Holly. William.
我是霍莉 我是威廉
You’re American? Yeah.
你是美国人吗 是的
And what brings you to Ireland?
什么风把你吹来爱尔兰了
Holiday. Oh, well, with my girlfriends.
来度假 和我的朋友一起
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Good. Good to have you here.
很高兴你来这里
Heh. Thanks. I have one more song to play.
谢谢 我还要再唱一首
Will you stay and have a listen?
你愿意留下来听吗
It’s an American song about a local girl. I think you’ll like it.
是美国歌♥曲 关于邻家女孩的 觉得你会喜欢
Sure. Good.
当然 好极了
Grand.
太好了
So I’ll see you after, then?
那等会儿还可以再见到你吗
Okay, sure.
可以 当然
This is an American song dedicated to Holly.
下面这首美国歌♥曲 献给霍莉
I hope you enjoy it.
希望你能喜欢
Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk
我在一条漫长的老路散步
Of a day I-ay-I-ay
那天
I met a little girl and we stopped to talk Of a fine soft day I-ay
我遇到了位小女孩 我们讨论着晴朗的天气
And I ask you, friend Well, what’s a fella to do
我问你 朋友 这可如何是好
‘Cause her hair was black And her eyes were blue
她黑色秀发和蓝色的双眸
And I knew right then I’d be takin’ a whirl
我就知道 我会带着这位戈尔韦女孩
Round the Salthill Prom With a Galway girl
在盐山舞会狂飙热舞
That’s a very nice jacket.
真是件不错的夹克
I won it in a bet.
我打赌赢来的
We were halfway there When the rain came down
半路途中 天降大雨
Of a day
那一天
And she asked me up to her flat downtown Of a fine soft day I-ay
她邀请我去她城里的家
And I ask you, friend What’s a fella to do
我问你 朋友 这可如何是好
‘Cause her hair was black And her eyes were blue
她那黑色的秀发和蓝色的双眸
Enough of this.
我唱够了
Why does he want me to remember all these things that make it harder?
他为什么要我想起这些痛苦的回忆
It’s cruel.
真是无情
I don’t know, baby. But I don’t think he means to be cruel.
我不知道 但他不是无情
What does he mean?
那他是什么意思
I don’t know.
我不知道
Come on, let’s go. We’re taking you back.
来吧 我们走 我们带你回去
I think you should find William. No.
我觉得你应该去找威廉 不
I left without saying anything. He must think I’m an idiot.
我什么都没说就走了 他一定觉得我很白♥痴♥
Well, you’re an American. They expect us to be idiots.
你是美国人 他们本来就觉得我们很白♥痴♥
Don’t push her.
别逼她
If she’s not ready, she’s not ready.
她说没准备好 那她就没准备好
Although if memory serves me correctly, Holly…
如果我的直觉没错的话 霍莉
…the longer you go without sex, the meaner and bitchier you get.
你没有性生活的时间越长 就会变得越贱越刻薄
Eat me. Hello.
来咬我啊 好啊
Well, I’m really mad at Gerry.
我真的生杰瑞的气
Maybe that’s why he did it. You have to stop wanting him at some point.
也许他就是想这样 可能你到了某个时候真的得忘了他
When?
到什么时候
Grab the pole! What?
抓住鱼竿 什么
You’ve got a fish! It’s a fish!
你钓到鱼了 是条鱼
Okay. Holly, grab the pole!
好的 霍莉 抓住鱼竿
Okay, I’m grabbing it! I am, I am. Take it out.
好的 我抓住了 我在 我在 拿出来
Hurry it up! Aah!
快点 啊
You’re not holding the ball. Turn the knobby thing!
你这样不行 得转那个转轴
Will you stop being so butch?! Just watch it! Oh! Ow!
别冲我大喊大叫行么 看好了 哦 哇
Help me! Do you wanna get the fish?
帮帮我 你想要把鱼钓起来吗
I’m trying. Stop! My nails are wet!
我在钓啊 行了 我的指甲油都湿了
Guys! Careful!
伙计们 小心
Guys, I lost…
伙计们 我弄掉了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
What happened to our oars?
我们的浆哪去了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
I hate cosmetics companies.
我真是恨死那些化妆品公♥司♥了
They get you addicted to the perfect lipstick or nail polish…
他们让你依赖上他们那些美妙绝伦的唇膏和指甲油.
…and then six months later, they discontinue it.
然后过个半年后 他们就停产了
You have to buy your favorite colors like you’re storing up for the apocalypse.
你得买♥♥些你喜欢的颜色存起来 以防世界末日的来临
That was my last bottle of this.
这是我的最后一瓶了
I think that one of us should swim ashore…
我觉得我们中得有一个游到岸上
…and it should be the one who’s already inflated.
应该是已经充好气的那个去
Okay, no, that’s good. Here!
好吧 不 挺好的 这
There, go swim ashore. Was that necessary?
去吧 游到岸上 有必要吗
You can swim ashore. You happy…
你能游到岸上的 你高兴了吧
…I inhaled all these toxins? – You jump in!
我吸了这些毒气 你高兴了 -你跳进湖去啊
Stop fighting! You’re acting like babies! All right. Shut up!
别闹了 都像个孩子一样 好吧 闭嘴
Nice.
真好
Maybe we’ll eventually drift towards the shore.
或许我们可以漂到岸上
What shore? That could take months.
哪有岸啊 得漂几个月呢
Better not take more than nine or else there’ll be another person on this boat.
最好别超过九个月 否则这船上又要多个人
What?
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!