Tom. Where have you been?
汤姆 你之前都去哪儿了
With all the wrong women.
和那些错误的女人在一起
Hey. Hi.
你好
Hey, Gerry. You lost weight.
杰瑞夫人 你瘦了
Thanks for inviting me.
谢谢你邀请我
You’re a terrible singer.
你唱得真差
Yes, I am.
的确
I’d be really embarrassed if I were you. Did you take your medication today?
如果我是你的话 我会很尴尬 今天吃粗俗解药了吗
No, I thought I’d come here instead.
没有 我想来这里你会给我治嘛
Say, I’m feeling kind of hungry. You feel like getting a bite or something to drink?
我有点饿了 你想去吃点或喝点什么吗
No, I’m… I don’t think so.
不 不用了
It’s all right. Thanks.
没关系 谢谢
I don’t mean to throw this at you, but what do women want?
我不是想硬要针对你 但女人到底想要什么呢
I can’t figure it out. They want us to ask.
我总是不明白 她们希望男人能问她们
They don’t want us to ask. They want us to make a move, not make a move.
一会又不要问 她们要男人采取行动 一会又不要
They want us to be on bottom, be on top.
一会要男人卑微 一会又要高高在上
Use hair products, don’t use hair products.
一会要用护发产品 一会又不要
What do you people want?
你们这些女人想要什么
I’ll tell you, but you have to promise not to say I told you.
我告诉你 但保证别让人知道是我说的
L… I swear. Because it’s a sacred secret.
我发誓 因为这是个神圣的秘密
Sacred secret.
神圣的秘密
You ready? You sure? Yeah. I think so.
真的 你确定吗 我想是的
Come here.
过来
We have absolutely…
我们根本
…no idea what we want.
不知道想要什么
I knew it! I knew that! Son of a bitch! Ooh!
我就知道 就知道 真操蛋
Look, if you ever just wanna get out…
如果你想出去
…just do anything, just…
或者想做点什么的话
I’ll wait for your call.
我会等你电♥话♥
And just so you know, I’m not looking for a thing right now.
坦白说 我并不求发展多块
I’m just flirting in good faith. I appreciate that.
但我是真心想和你相处 非常感谢
Maybe we can defy God…
也许我们可以违背上帝的意愿
…and go see a Yankees game. – Yeah.
…去看纽约洋基队的棒球比赛 -好
We’ll be really weird friends, joined by self-pity, bitterness and vomit.
我们之间的友谊真奇怪 一起伤心痛苦 甚至一起呕吐
I’d like that. Me too.
我喜欢这样 我也是
My leather jacket is for you. I always loved the way that looked on you.
我的皮夹克是给你的 你穿的样子我很喜欢
But the rest of my stuff, you don’t need it.
但我其他的东西 如果你并不需要
Make some space in that bloody apartment for yourself. Go on.
就把这小破屋收拾收拾 给自己腾点空间 去吧
It’s time, baby.
是时候了 宝贝
P.S. I love you.
附注 我爱你
I think you’re a little bit perverted.
我觉得你有点变♥态♥了
I mean, you bring me to an Irish famine memorial…
你带我来参观爱尔兰饥荒纪念馆
…and we’re eating corned beef sandwiches. That’s pretty sick.
我们却吃着盐腌牛肉三明治 真讽刺
Gerry thought it was the best way to honor the dead.
杰瑞觉得这是尊重死者的最好方式
You know, show them how well we’re doing.
告诉死者我们现在过得很好
I’m sorry I always bring him up.
对不起我总是提起他
Yeah, I’m starting to get a little bit sick of it.
是啊 我听得有点腻了
Now that’s a real honest-to-goodness couple right there.
那边有一对真正的终生伴侣
They’ve probably been together since the Flood.
他们应该在一起很长时间了吧
We’re so arrogant, aren’t we?
我们都很无知 对吧
We’re so afraid of age, we do everything we can to prevent it.
害怕老去 尽一切可能不让自己变老
We don’t realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone…
却没有意识到和另一半一起变老是多么幸福啊
…someone who doesn’t drive you to commit murder.
另一半不会让你恼羞成怒
Or doesn’t humiliate you beyond repair.
也不会让你下不来台
It’s sweet.
真好
It’s good, huh?
还不错吧
Can I ask you a favor? Sure.
能帮我个忙吗 当然
I started bagging up Gerry’s stuff. Couldn’t finish.
我在打包杰瑞的东西 但我办不到
I think I need someone who didn’t know him to get rid of it all.
我要一个不认识他的人来处理掉那些东西
Be happy to help you get rid of Gerry.
很高兴能帮你处理掉杰瑞
Do you have to say it like that? Like what?
换个词行吗 怎么换
What is wrong with you? Take a pill. Nothing. What?
你怎么回事啊 快吃点粗俗解药吧 什么嘛
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing, I…
没什么 我
I’ve just never been alone with another man in this apartment besides Gerry.
只是从来没和杰瑞以外的男人单独在家里待过
Want me to stand out in the hall? You can just throw me the boxes.
那要我到走廊去吗 你可以把箱子扔给我
No. Heh.
不用
That’s okay.
没事
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m gonna change.
我去换衣服
Look through stuff. If there’s anything you want…
看一下这些东西 如果有什么你有用的
…just let me know. – Okay.
只管说 -好的
I can’t remember the last time somebody held me like this.
我不记得上一次被人这么抱着是什么时候
Did you find a new husband yet?
你找到新丈夫了吗
Shut up.
住嘴
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I haven’t felt you around lately. Oh, please.
最近都感受不到你 哦 拜托
I’ve been so around.
我就在你身边啊
I can feel you hugging me.
我感觉你在抱着我
That’s because I am.
因为我就是在抱着你啊
You look great.
你看上去不错
This is the one.
就是这里
Are you Barbara? Yes, may I help you?
你是芭芭拉吗 是啊 有什么可以效劳吗
I hope so.
希望你可以
You’re his wife.
你是他妻子吧
He was here?
他来过这里吗
So I don’t understand. You’re taking a vacation?
我搞不懂 你这是要去度假吗
It’s a trip.
只是个小小的旅行
Gerry planned the whole thing for me and Sharon and Denise.
杰瑞帮我和莎伦还有丹妮斯安排好了所有一切
You think it’s the best time to vacation?
你觉得这时候去度假好吗
Gerry made all the arrangements. I have to go.
杰瑞为我安排好了一切 我一定要去
Have you spoken to Daniel? Thought you two were spending time together.
你和丹尼尔说过吗 你们俩不是经常在一起
We’re just friends, Mom.
妈妈 我们只是朋友
I’ve stood by and not said anything about all this, but now I think it’s time it stopped.
我一直在旁观 也没发表什么意见 但现在是时候结束了
What do you mean? It’s not healthy.
什么意思 这不是办法
Gerry’s not gonna be able to keep this up forever, is he?
杰瑞能永远这样替你安排吗
His life ended, and so will his letters.
他的生命结束了 这些信总有一天也会结束
You’re gonna have to face things on your own.
你必须自己来面对这些
It was a gift from Gerry.
这是杰瑞给我的礼物
And how can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢
My husband was 35 years old. He wasn’t supposed to die.
我丈夫才35岁 他不该死的
But he did. It was awful.
但他死了 很不幸
It’s what happens.
但这是事实
But his death is a part of your life now. And you have to deal with it.
他死了 这是你生活的一部分 你必须承受
Stop saying that like I’m not dealing with it. I am.
不要再说了 好像我无法承受 我可以的
How? By waiting for a letter from a dead husband?
怎么承受 就凭一直等个死人给你来信吗
Taking a vacation? When your father left, I had two children to support.
还要去度假吗 你♥爸♥爸去世时 我还要养大两个孩子
Excuse me for not having any children. That’s not how I meant it and you know it.
那请原谅我没孩子 你知道我不是这个意思
Your father leaving was just as devastating.
你♥爸♥爸去世 我也一样无法承受
But I did what I needed to do and got on with it.
但我做了我该做的 然后继续活下去
It’s not the same thing. Why not?
这不一样 哪里不一样
My husband died. He was taken. He didn’t wanna go, he didn’t wanna leave.
我丈夫死了 他是被夺走了 他不想离开我
Yes, my husband wanted to leave.
好啊 我丈是自己要离开的
And it’s so much easier being abandoned by choice, is it?
被抛弃反倒是干脆 对吧
I’ve had my say.
我要讲的都讲了
I won’t say anymore.
不会再说了
So where’s he sending you?
那么 他安排你去哪里
Oh, my God.
天啊
Get the bags.
你们拿上包
All right. She just elbowed me.
好吧 她刚刚使唤我了
Know what? If that’s an indication of how this trip’s gonna be, I won’t have it.
知道吗 如果以后她总是这样 我肯定不会罢休的
Is that her bag? Is that her bag?
这个是她的包吗 是吗
Leave it. Don’t take it in. This is ridiculous.
放下 不要帮她拿进去 太荒谬了
Holly?
霍莉
This is heavy. I know.
很重 我知道
Holly!
霍莉
Look.

“Hey, Big Mama. Make sure my baby has a good time.
你好 大保姆 请确保我的宝贝过得愉快
Make sure you and John do everything you wanna do…
确保你和约翰能随心所欲
…whenever you wanna do it.
想干什么就干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!