I love you.
我爱你
Come on. Look, it’s a private gay club.
这是同性恋私人酒吧
Yes, but we are on the list. My colorist called and he’s gay.
我们预约了 我的同性恋画家朋友预约的
Gay colorist in New York? Like sand on the beach.
纽约的同性恋画家 多的数不清了
Listen, Crystal. Don’t mess with her.
听着 别对她这么粗鲁
He’s a very good colorist. Uhhuh.
他可是很有名的画家
And she’s the princess of Finland.
这位是芬兰公主
And she’s here on matters of critical political importance.
她来这里可是身负着重大的政♥治♥任务
And she’s here to extend the hand of friendship from Finland…
她之所以从芬兰来到这里
…to homosexuals… That’s us!
是为向纽约的广大同性恋同胞们
…throughout the tri-city area.
伸出友谊之手
What?
搞什么鬼
Thanks.
谢了
Great. You’re fired.
很好 你被炒鱿鱼了
Okay. “Snaps” is the name of the game. The name of the game is “Snaps. ”
“弹指”是这游戏的名字 这个游戏的名字叫”弹指”
Make sure you pay attention.
注意好咯
Ready?
准备好了
Have you got it?
明白了吗
Mariah Carey?
玛丽亚·凯莉吗
I don’t get it.
这是怎么猜的
Paul. God, he’s been dead, like what?
保罗 天啊 他去世多久了
Fifteen years. Unbelievable.
15年了 难以置信
Can you believe that? You remember Steve?
你能相信吗 记得史蒂夫吗
Steve was so sweet. He was a good guy.
史蒂夫很贴心 他是个好人
Honey, don’t be so Miss Doom and Gloom. You’ll be fine.
别这么闷闷不乐 你会没事的
Yeah, don’t worry about it.
别烦恼了
“Snaps” is the name of the game.
“弹指”是这游戏的名字
The name of the game is “Snaps. ”
这游戏的名字叫”弹指”
Do you hear me? Yeah.
了解吗 了解
Ready? Keep looking.
准备好了吗 注意看
Derek Jeter!
德瑞克·基特
Come on. No. How?
这是怎么猜的
This is a stupid game.
这真是个蠢游戏
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing?
你在这里做什么
Trying to figure out why God killed my husband.
我在想老天为什么带走了我老公
Well, if you need any help with that, let me know.
需要帮忙的话 跟我说
Ow! Sorry. Heh.
对不起啊
Daniel? Yeah.
丹尼尔是吗 对
So why do you think?
那你觉得是为什么
Your husband died?
你丈夫的死因
Maybe you’re being punished for something.
可能因为某些事 你要受到天谴吧
What? Being too happy? Too beautiful?
什么事 你太幸福了 太漂亮了
I don’t know. God can be a pretty jealous guy.
我也不知道 天妒红颜吧
I don’t believe that. I’ve never been too happy. I’m not too beautiful.
不可能 我从来没有太幸福过 也没有太漂亮
I think you’re hot.
我觉得你很火♥辣♥啊
Sorry, I have a syndrome.
不好意思 我有点发神经
I don’t really have a filter. I don’t pick up on social cues.
我老是口无遮拦 而且玩世不恭
You mean you’re rude?
你是说你很粗俗吗
Yeah, but now it’s a disease I can take medication for.
对 粗俗是一种病 我在服药治疗
They have pills for rudeness?
粗俗也有药可治吗
I know. And they can’t figure out the Middle East. Go figure.
我知道这很扯 但是中东问题也无药可治 是吧
Hey, you’re Irish. Maybe it’s an Irish curse or something.
你是爱尔兰人对吧 这也有可能是一种爱尔兰咒语什么的
Well, Gerry and I did love the Yankees…
话说 我和杰瑞都是洋基队球迷
…which was pretty much against our religion.
这大大的违背了我们的信仰
Well, there you go.
看吧 这就是了
That explains a lot, actually. I love the Yankees too, and I lost my fiancée last year.
这就说得清了 我也爱洋基队 所以去年我和未婚妻分了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, she slept with my best friend. She left me.
是啊 她和我最好的朋友睡了 抛弃了我
My best friend was a woman.
我最好的朋友还是个女人
Her last words to me were, “I’d still be with you if you weren’t a man. ”
最后她对我说 “如果你不是男的 我就不会离开你”
And I’m like:
然后我说
“Well, castrating me is definitely the first step toward achieving that particular goal. ”
好啊 那你现在马上就阉了我吧
It’s still my fault. I introduced them.
这其实是我不对 是我介绍她们认识的
I always had this fantasy about making love to two women at the same time.
我还幻想着能同时睡她们两个呢
Except in my fantasy, I was still in the bed for the second and third time.
不过除了幻想 我也这么干过几次
Sorry. Then this’ll make you feel great.
真抱歉 听这些事能让你好受点
The best friend that my ex-fiancée slept with was my ex-ex-fiancée…
和我前未婚妻睡了的那好朋友 其实是我的前前任未婚妻
…and she was my business partner, and we started the business with my money.
而她同时也是我的生意伙伴 我们用我的积蓄开始做生意
So I ended up losing the business, my partner and my fiancée.
所以呢 最后我失去了我的生意 生意伙伴 未婚妻
How’d you get over that?
你是怎么熬过来的啊
I went through, like, a major hooker phase all year.
我靠招♥妓♥挺过来的 整整一年
But that didn’t help.
可是那并不管用啊
No, it helped a lot. I just started to run out of money.
不 可管用呢 我才刚开始挥霍我的积蓄
It’s actually a lot cheaper to date.
事实上 这比约会要便宜呢
Do you think that you’re gonna ever find another woman to love?
你有没有想过再去爱一个女人
No.
没有
No, I think I repel the women that I want the most.
不对 我觉得 我是在抗拒我最想得到的女人
That’s not true.
你没说实话
No?
没有吗
No?
没有吗
Thank you, Daniel.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
You can start closing up downstairs.
你可以下去打烊了
Right.
好的
What do you want?
什么事
Oh, good. A friendly voice. Oh.
哦 真好 多友善的声音啊
What happened last night?
昨晚发生什么事了
Lemon drops and tequila, my friend.
你只是喝了点柠檬汁和龙舌兰酒而已啊 朋友
The moment where a 30-year-old body does not recover quite as fast…
30岁的身体现在恢复得
…as a 29-year-old body.
毕竟不如29岁啦
Stop screaming at me.
别再烦我啦
Are you working? Hell, no.
你在上班吗 没有
But I told him we’re gonna start next week. We’ll go out starting Monday.
但是我告诉公♥司♥我们准备下周开始 我们周一会复工的
Is that okay? No, I was planning on…
没问题吧 不要 我今天还打算
…staying in bed and dying today.
躺在床上然后死去呢
Well, you can’t.
好啦 别闹了
You gotta go check the mailbox, remember?
记得吗 今天要去看下信箱的
Call me immediately.
看了以后打给我
Save yourself bruises and buy yourself a bedside lamp.
给自己买♥♥个床头灯 免得老是撞伤
And remember, a disco diva must look her best.
还有记得 迪斯科女王一定要光艳照人
Go buy yourself a knock-out outfit. You’ll need it for when my next letter comes.
买♥♥一身漂亮的行头 当我下封信出现时 你会用得着的
Need it for what?
用得着干什么呀
And I know you hate your job, but I’ll help.
我知道你讨厌你的工作 但我会帮你的
Look for a sign. You’ll know what to do.
找寻人生的路标 你就知道该做什么了
P.S. I love you.
附言 我爱你
I still know you’re around.
我知道你还在我身边
You’re still here, aren’t you?
你还在这儿 对吗
So who lived here before?
那么 以前这里是谁住的
A family. They’re having another baby. So do you have any children?
一户人家 他们又生了个宝宝 你有孩子吗
Three. Girls. Teenagers.
三个青春期的姑娘
That’s nice.
真不错
Uh-huh.
是啊
Ted, Sharon says there’s another offer on the table…
泰德 莎伦说还有别人也看中了这房♥子
…and we have to move on this.
我们必须搬进来
I think if you offer another hundred grand, they’ll back down.
我觉得如果你再多出10万 他们就会知难而退的
Well, maybe we should talk about it.
我觉得我们应该商量一下
We don’t have time, Ted. We have to tell her today.
我们没时间了 泰德 我们今天必须答复她
We didn’t wanna go over…
我们不能超出预算
I know, but we love this apartment, and it is what it is.
我知道 可是我们喜欢这套公♥寓♥ 喜欢就够了
There’s nothing else. This is what an apartment costs.
其他无关紧要 这套公♥寓♥值这个价
We’re already beyond our cap. We’ll make it work…
我们已经超支了 我们会有办法的
Think about another area. I am not living in Brooklyn.
考虑一下另一套 我不要住到布鲁克林
Will you listen to him? What?
你有在听你老公说话吗 什么
He’s obviously worried about this.
他很明显为此很烦恼
Look at him. He’s pale. Hol.
你看看他 脸色这么苍白 霍莉
Who are you to tell me how to talk to my husband?
你是谁啊 你凭什么教我怎么跟我老公说话
You shouldn’t push this on him if he doesn’t want to.
如果他不想要 你不应该把你的意愿强加在他身上
I’ll push what I want on him. He’s my husband.
我就是要强加在他身上 因为他是我老公
I want this apartment.
我就要这套公♥寓♥
Say no, Ted. It is amazing that you are still talking.
说不 泰德 你这人真奇葩 乱指手画脚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!