Holly? It’s Mom. Are you all right?
霍莉 是妈妈 你还好吗
Are you showering? Don’t make me worry.
你在洗澡吗 别让我担心
I’m worried you’re not calling me back.
你不回电♥话♥我很担心
I know it’s hard, honey, but don’t lock yourself in. It’s been over a week.
别把自己关在家 已经过了一个礼拜了
I’m here, okay? Hey, it’s Denise.
有我陪你 我是丹妮斯
Listen, I buzzed your apartment. Nobody’s heard from you.
按你家电铃都没人开门 大家都没你消息
Where are you? All right, call somebody. I love you.
你在哪里 回个电♥话♥吧 我爱你
I’ll make him pay for it. I will.
我会叫他付出代价的 一定
Whatever you might do, I can do more…
无论你做什么 我都能比你做的更好
…because I know how to fight better than you.
因为我比你清楚怎样做更好
Why can’t I be Bette Davis?
为什么我不是贝蒂·戴维丝
All right? I mean, the job…
那好吧 这破工作
…makes you cranky at home every bloody day anyway.
让你每天下班回家乱发火
You wanna have a baby? Let’s do it.
你想要孩子 好啊 就现在
See? I hate when you do that. Hah. Do what?
看吧 我就讨厌你这样 讨厌我怎样
“Let’s have a baby. ” La-la-la!
“我们要个孩子吧” 什么什么什么
In a five-floor walkup we can barely move in.
挤在这种老式公♥寓♥里
You can’t act like everything’s just gonna work out by itself, Gerry.
你别老指望船到桥头自然直 杰瑞
Why do I have to be the responsible grownup who worries?
为什么非得我来做有责任心的大人
If you’re killed, I’ll be free.
如果你死了 我就自♥由♥了
If I’m killed, it really doesn’t matter.
如果我死了 那也无所谓
If we both die, good riddance!
如果我们都挂了 那就真是解脱了
Go ahead, crash it. Crash it!
好啊 撞拦它吧 撞拦它
Gerry, get the light.
杰瑞 去关灯
It’s your turn.
这次换你了
I just want to see you
当你寂寞的时候
When you’re all alone
我想陪着你
I just want to catch you if I can
当黎明露出第一道曙光
I just want to be there When the morning light explodes
如果我可以 我只想能够抱着你
On your face it radiates I can’t escape
你脸上的光彩令我着迷
I love you till the end
我会永远爱你
Do all Irishmen sing? Heh.
你是在施展爱尔兰男人的美妙歌♥喉吗 是啊
I’ll love you till the end
我会永远爱你
Ah. Only the really well-hung ones.
只有正宗爱尔兰人才有这般歌♥喉呢
I can’t fall asleep alone.
我一个人睡不着
I’m right here, baby.
我就在这儿呢 宝贝
I had a terrible dream.
我做了个噩梦
Don’t tell me.
我不想听
Gerry, I don’t wanna go back to work.
杰瑞 我不想回去上班
What should I do? Quit.
我该怎么办 别干了
Stay here with me.
在这里陪我
I don’t have a plan, Gerry.
我根本没有计划 杰瑞
That’s okay, luv, your plans never work out anyway.
没关系 反正你的计划从来没成功过
That’s true.
这倒是
And all because of the man
都是因为那个
That got away
离开我的男人
No more his eager call
不再接到他热情的来电
The writing’s on the wall
墙上的字迹
The dreams you dreamed Have all
做过的美梦
Gone astray
全部烟消云散
The man that won you Has run off and undone you
夺走你心的男人就这么走了
That great beginning Has seen a final inning
美妙的开始看来像是绝望的终点
Don’t know what happened
不知道发生了什么
It’s all a crazy game
这只是场疯狂的游戏
No more that all-time thrill
不再有永恒的感动
For you’ve been
因为你已经
Through the mill
经历了苦痛
And never a new love
再也不会有爱
Will be the same
会跟他的一样
Good riddance, goodbye…
再见了 我的爱
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
You’re 30!
你30岁啦
Hey, Holly…
霍莉
…these were falling out of your mailbox.
这些都是你信箱满了掉出来的
What is that smell?
什么味道
I wasn’t expecting company. Mom, don’t clean.
我没想过会有人来 妈 别清理了
I’m not. I’ll just organize the garbage. We did try to call first.
只是把垃圾放整齐而已 我们是想先通知你的
Are you drunk? No.
你喝醉了吗 没有
Do you wanna be? Ciara.
那你想喝醉吗 席娅拉 别起哄
What happened to your head?
你的头上是什么
Pimple.
小痘痘
You’re not showering? You always squeeze it too hard.
你没洗澡吗 你总是太用力挤痘痘了
What is that smell? It’s me, all right?
什么味道 是我 可以了吧
Hey, hey, hey. Don’t be like that.
别这样
Like what? Like the only lonely widow in Gotham City.
怎样 好像你是全世界唯一的寡妇
I’m just… exhausted.
我只是 太累了
Yeah, well, what are you doing, two shows a night?
你都在做什么 每晚都这么拼命唱吗
You know, if you want us to leave, that’s fine…
如果你要我们离开 我们不会介意的
…but you do know that at some point, this all has to stop.
但你要知道总有一天你要振作起来
All right.
好吧
Just give me a second, okay? I’ll get cleaned up.
等我一下 我去梳洗下
Okay, troops, let’s sweep the area. Yes.
好啦 大伙儿 来打扫吧
I haven’t called the office. Are they mad?
我没打电♥话♥去公♥司♥ 他们是不是气疯了
Nah. There’s no rush.
没有 不急
Even Larry said, “Take all the time you need. The job is there when you’re ready. ”
拉里都说了 “慢慢来 随时欢迎你回来上班”
That was nice of him.
他真好
He’s an asshole. He’s still an asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 他一直都是
Do you think it’ll be all right if I stop my life right here?
你觉得 我是不是该这样结束霍莉的一生
Become the Miss Havisham of the Lower East Side.
遗世隐居在此不问尘事
Never leave my apartment till I’m old.
到老都足不出户
Sit in my wedding dress. Which you never had.
穿着我泛黄的婚纱 你没有婚纱
With an old piece of wedding cake. Which you never had.
捧着一块过期的结婚蛋糕 你没有蛋糕
You gotta be rich to be insane, Hol.
别发疯 有钱人才能疯得起来
Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.
发疯对中产阶级来说简直是奢侈
I’ll get it. – That’s so not fair.
这不公平
No, it’s not.
这世界本来就不公平
Holly? Something’s been delivered for you.
霍莉 有你的包裹
What is this?
这是什么
I don’t understand. Did you do this? No.
这是你准备的吗 不是
Wait a minute.
等等
John, tell me the truth. Did you do this? No. I did nothing, I swear.
约翰 说实话 是你准备的吗 我发誓 不是我
Hey, baby. Surprise.
宝贝 给你的惊喜哦
I know this probably feels a little bit morbid…
我知道这样可能有点怪异
…but I just hate the idea that I’m not gonna be there…
但我很不甘心不能陪你过三十岁生日
…to see you freak out over turning 30. I mean, it kills me not to be there.
我太想看到你变成三十岁女人的那个模样
Heh-heh. That’s funny.
呵呵 那一定很好玩
No, it’s not. Okay. No, it’s not.
不 那不好玩 好吧 那不好玩
You’re gonna be so impressed. I have a plan, baby. Can you believe it?
你一定会大吃一惊 我做了计划 你相信吗
I’ve written you letters. Letters that will be coming to you all sorts of ways.
我写了信给你 信会通过各种方式寄给你
I waited till your birthday. I figured you weren’t stepping out of the house…
从你生日这天开始寄 我想你一定把自己关在家里
…for a while. Letter number one will be arriving tomorrow.
第一封信会在明天寄到
Now, you must do what I say, okay?
你必须照我说的做 好吗
Okay?
好吗
Don’t try to figure out how the letters are coming.
别去想信是怎么寄的
It’s too brilliant and it’ll ruin my plan. Just go along with me on this.
这种小聪明会破坏我的计划 顺其自然就好了
Because the thing is, I just can’t say goodbye yet.
因为我实在 还没办法就这样跟你道别
So for starters…
首先
…I want you to get dolled up, and just go out and celebrate tonight.
我要你好好打扮 今晚出去庆祝一下
Go out with your girlies.
和你的姐♥妹♥们♥一起出去玩吧
I hereby free you from a party with your family, especially your mom.
我批准你不必再跟家人庆生 尤其是你妈妈
Oh, man, your mom’s there, isn’t she?
天啊 你妈妈是不是也在这里
Mm. Shit.
惨了
Sorry, Patricia.
抱歉 帕特丽夏
It isn’t that I don’t love you…
我不是不喜欢你
…but she needs to get a little crazy. So have a slice of the bloody cake…
只是她需要好好地疯一下 所以吃块大蛋糕
…put on your dress and get out of the apartment.
穿上你最美漂亮的衣服出去玩吧
Denise, make a plan. I’m on it!
丹妮斯 去计划一下吧 马上去
I’ll help. Just leave me with John, okay?
我来帮忙 留约翰下来陪我就好
And know that wherever I am, I’m missing you.
不论我在哪里 我都会想念你
Happy birthday.
生日快乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!