Literally.
真的
If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad…
你如果想承诺我什么的话 那么就答应我 你难过的时候
:::or unsure:::
或者迷茫的时候
…or you lose complete faith…
或失去信念的时候
…that you’ll try and see yourself through my eyes.
你会站在我的角度来看清自己
Thank you for the honor of being my wife.
真心感谢你愿意做我的妻子
I’m a man with no regrets.
我现在死而无憾
How lucky am I?
我多幸运啊
You made my life, Holly, but I’m just one chapter in yours.
你是我的全部生命 霍莉 但我只是你生命中的一个章节
There’ll be more.
你的生命还有更多的章节
I promise.
我发誓
So here it comes, the big one.
所以 这是最后一个指令 最重要的一个
Don’t be afraid to fall in love again.
别害怕再一次坠入爱河
Watch out for that signal when life as you know it ends.
找准人生的路标 勇敢前行
P.S., I will always love you. ”
附注 我会永远爱你
Have you thought about this?
你有想过吗
About me, I mean?
和我
Have you?
你想过吗
Yeah.

This isn’t gonna work, is it? No way, no how!
这是不可能的 对吧 不可能 确实不可能
Damn! Oh!
我就知道
I mean, that was like kissing my sister.
我就像在亲我的妹妹一样
I’m so relieved! Hahaha.
我真是感到如释重负
I got this letter and I thought he must have been feeling self-sacrificing…
我看到这封信的时候 原以为他是在自我牺牲为我好
…but he’s really full of crap. If he meant it, he’d give me a sign.
但这太扯了 如果他真想我这样的话 一定会暗示我的
I hate signs. Then I got your message on the machine.
我讨厌暗示 我知道 你在留言机里说过了
Weird, bitter friends?
奇葩的 共患难的朋友
Forever.
永远的
What’s wrong, friend?
怎么了 朋友
It’s Gerry.
是杰瑞
It’s been a year…
一年了
…and I don’t feel him around me anymore.
我再也感觉不到他的存在
I don’t think he’s here anymore.
我想他已经不在我身边了
I think Gerry’s gone.
我想杰瑞已经走了
He’s really gone.
他真的走了
Dear Gerry, you said you wanted me…
亲爱的杰瑞 你说你想让我
…to fall in love again…
再一次坠入爱河
…and maybe one day I will, but there are all kinds of love out there.
也许有天我会的 这个世界充满了爱
This is my one and only life…
这是我一生中唯一一次
…and it’s a great and terrible and short and endless thing…
很棒的 很糟的 很短的 又是无尽的爱
…and none of us come out of it alive.
我们都不能使它起死回生
I don’t have a plan except that it’s time my mom laughed again.
我现在除了想让我妈妈开心微笑以外 没有别的愿望了
She’s never seen the world.
她没有真正♥见♥识过这个世界
She’s never seen Ireland, so I’m taking her back to where we started.
她没去过爱尔兰 所以我要带她来我们俩认识的地方
Maybe now she’ll understand.
也许现在她能明白一切了
Mom?
妈妈
William?
威廉
Hello, you.
你好 是你啊
You back for another visit?
你又回来玩吗
How long?
待多久
I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, um… This is my mom, Patricia.
哦 这是我妈妈 帕特丽夏
Hello. This is me father, Patsy.
你好 这是我父亲 派蒂
You’ve dropped your sweets, luv.
你的糖果掉了 亲爱的
Mustn’t do that around these parts.
可别再这样了哦
Pretty woman like you, a fella could take it the wrong way.
像你这样的漂亮女人 会让人有非分之想
So I’ll see you around, then?
那么回见吧 好吗
Yeah.
好的
I don’t know how you did it, but you brought me back from the dead.
我不知道你如何做到的 但你让我又看见了曙光
I’ll write to you again soon.
我还会给你写信的
P. S…
附注
Guess what.
猜猜后面是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!