I feel like Gerry’s guiding me.
我觉得是杰瑞在引导我
I mean, shoes! I love shoes but I never thought about it.
鞋子 我喜欢鞋子 但我从未想过设计鞋子
You look so great.
你看起来真不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Course, I look great too, right? Haha. Yes.
当然 我看起来也不错吧 哈哈 是的
When all this started happening, you’re the first person I wanted to tell.
我开始设计鞋子 第一个就想告诉你
Isn’t that funny?
这很有意思吧
That’s hilarious. Any way we can stretch this lunch out into a dinner?
真是有趣 我们这顿午餐可以一直吃到晚餐了吧
I’m going to change the subject.
我得换个话题
How are you? I’m good. Things are good.
你还好吗 我很好 一切都好
I’ve got some, some ideas for the future, some possible business prospects.
我对未来有一些设想 事业有了些规划
I think about you all the time.
我一直都想着你
That’s a little too much information, I guess.
我又失言了 我想
Yes.
是的
But you did say you were thinking about me.
但你刚才说你在想我
Because you’ve been a real friend through this all.
因为经过这一切 我发现你是我的真正朋友
So, you haven’t thought about me in the nude?
你没想过我全♥裸♥的样子吗
No.
没有
Not once? No.
一次也没有吗 没有
Not even without my shirt? Gerry, stop it!
连半裸都没想过? 杰瑞 够了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I’m Daniel.
我叫丹尼尔
Sorry.
对不起
You think you’ll ever feel about somebody the way you felt about Gerry…
你能再对别人产生像杰瑞的那种感觉吗
…or do you have to wait for a letter to figure that out?
还是说你要等下一封信来才能明白
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I really like you…
我真的很喜欢你
…but I can’t be the invisible man.
但我不能让你无视我的存在
I’m tired of being the shoulder.
我不想再当你的哭诉的肩膀了
I want to be another body part you need, you know? I wanna be…
我想成为你需要的另一半 你懂吗 我想
…the bad guy. I want a woman to go crazy over me…
当个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 我想要个女人为我痴迷
…and then I wanna use her up until she’s ruined for all other men.
我想完全占有她 直到没有男人再想打她的念头
You don’t wanna do that. No, I don’t wanna do that, but I would…
你不会那么做的 不 我不能那么做 但我想
I’d like to date a woman who actually likes men.
我想和一个真正喜欢我的人约会
I’d like to be somebody’s Gerry.
我也想成为某个人心中的杰瑞
It’s all right. Honestly, it’s not your fault, it’s mine.
没关系 老实说 这不怪你 都怪我
I didn’t plan on feeling something for you, it just sort of happened.
我不是有意要爱上你 但天意如此
So I’m sorry about that.
对此我感到抱歉
Is your guest coming back?
你的客人还回来吗
No. Just you on your own, then?
不 那么就你一个人吗
Take a break, will you?
你去休息吧
Mom! What’s the matter?
妈妈 怎么了
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
What happened?
怎么了
When… When Daddy left…
爸爸走了时候
…I was 14 and I said:
我当时14岁 我说
“That’s it, never again. No man… ”
到此为止 我不再需要其他男人了
And then I meet Gerry.
直到我遇到了杰瑞
This wonderful man happens to me and then… And then…
我遇到了这个绝世好男人 然后
And then he died!
他就这么去世了
What was the point? I know, honey.
这是为什么啊 我了解 亲爱的
I’m so angry I could kill somebody!
我气得想要杀人
I’m alone and…
我这么孤独 而且
…it doesn’t matter what job I have, or what I do or what I don’t do…
不管我♥干♥什么工作 我做什么 不做什么
…or what friends I have. He’s not here.
身边有什么样的朋友 他都不在我身边
I’m… I’m not here.
我觉得自己也不存在了
I mean, you’re alone no matter what. That’s right.
不管怎样 我总是很孤独 是啊
You know, I didn’t come here for you to give me some bullshit honest answer.
我来这不是想听你说你这些老实的废话
Why can’t you lie to me just once?
你就不能骗我一次吗
I’m sorry, sweetheart.
对不起 宝贝儿
I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. Shh. Come on.
我无法呼吸了 透不了气了 来吧
Let’s go for a walk.
我们出去走走吧
Your father and I used to come here.
你父亲和我曾来过这
They had dances.
他们在这跳舞
Well, not really dances.
也不算是跳舞
We’d come with radios and cigarettes…
我们听着广播 抽着烟
…and drink beer and listen to Jimi Hendrix.
还喝着酒 听着吉米 亨德里克斯的音乐
I bet you’ve had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right?
我打赌你独自走过满是人的房♥间时 肯定觉得很难受吧
Yeah, I know that.
是啊 我懂
I know what it is not to feel like you’re in the room until he looks at you…
我知道那种在房♥间里不知所措的感觉 直到他看见你
…or touches your hand, or even makes a joke at your expense…
牵着你的手 或是揭你的短寻开心
…just to let everyone know you’re with him.
但这只是为了让别人知道你们是一起的
You’re his.
你是他的人
God, that man could make me laugh.
天呐 那男的逗得我很开心
Daddy?
爸爸吗
I don’t ever remember you laughing.
我都不记得你上次什么时候笑了
Well, that makes me sad…
我很难过
…because I did.
我竟然笑了
I did.
我笑了
Did you hate Gerry because he reminded you of Dad?
你有没有因为杰瑞老让你想起爸爸 而恨过他
A little.
有点
You know the worst thing for a parent, second after losing a child?
你知道对父母来说 除了丧子之痛 什么是最痛苦吗
Watching your child head for the same life you had…
就是看着自己的孩子步自己的后尘
…and you can’t stop it.
而你却无能无力
It’s a terrible, helpless feeling.
那真是种无助的糟糕的感觉
Makes you angry all the time…
让你随时都很气愤
…and I’ve been angry…
我已经很气愤了
…a very long time.
气愤了很久了
I’m exhausted.
气愤得筋疲力尽了
Do you think we’ll ever see Dad again?
你觉得我们还能见到爸爸吗
No, sweetheart.
不 宝贝
Never.
不可能了
So you have to stop waiting.
所以你也无需再等了
You?
是你啊
I have to say I was impressed by how he worked everything out ahead of time…
我不得不承认 我很吃惊他能事先把这些事都预料到
…every delivery schedule, the mailbox key…
每一次送信的时间 那些邮箱钥匙
Getting that leather jacket out of your apartment wasn’t easy…
还有 要把那件皮夹克从你公♥寓♥弄出来可真是不容易
…with you acting like Miss Havisham.
你整天足不出户
He made me promise.
他让我发誓
I couldn’t say no.
我无法拒绝
I told him I didn’t think it was good for you, but…
我告诉他 我认为这对你没什么好处 但是
…I couldn’t say no.
我就是无法拒绝
It’s the last one…
这是最后一封了
…so all alone or not…
所以 不管你是否孤独终身
…you gotta walk ahead.
你都要继续前行
Thing to remember is…
但你要记住
…if we’re all alone, then we’re all together in that too.
…我们要孤独也是一起孤独
It helps me sometimes.
这样想就很欣慰了
Hi, it’s Daniel.
你好 我是丹尼尔
Remember what I said in the restaurant? Well, please forget it word by word.
还记得我在餐馆说的话吗 现在一字一句给忘了吧
They’re gonna build a new Yankee stadium.
他们要修个新的洋基体育场
I don’t know why I said that. I’m making small talk. I hate small talk.
我不知道为什么要说这些 我只是想闲聊 我讨厌这样
I hate the people who make small talk. I should… I should stop. I’m stopping.
我讨厌人们闲聊 我应该 我应该闭嘴 这就闭嘴
Shit!
该死
Gerry?
杰瑞
My uncle can get us in anytime we want.
只要我们想来 我叔叔都可以放我们进来
He turned the lights on for us.
他为我们把灯都打开了
It’s amazing…
真壮观
You sure?
你不介意给我看吗
It’s okay.
是的
“Dear Holly, I don’t have much time.
亲爱的霍莉 我没多少时间了
I don’t mean literally, I mean, you’re out buying ice cream and you’ll be home soon…
不是说快死了 而是 你买♥♥完冰淇淋 马上就要回来了
…but I have a feeling this is the last letter.
但我感觉到这应该是最后一封信
Because there’s only one thing left to tell you.
因为只有一件事要告诉你了
It isn’t to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp.
不是追忆往事 或是让你买♥♥个床头灯了
You can take care of yourself without any help from me.
没有我 你现在也能照顾好自己了
It’s to tell you how much you move me. How you changed me.
我想告诉你 你影响了我多深 改变了我多少
You made me a man by loving me, Holly…
你给我的爱 让我成了真正的男人 霍莉
…and for that I am eternally grateful.
为此我一直深表感激

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!