I could turn it on and off when I was younger and I had no principles.
我年轻的时候很随便 不停地会感到兴奋之后又厌烦
When every girl that I was lucky enough to kiss was the end of life as I knew it.
我只要有幸吻到那些女孩 就觉得是我一生的渴求了
And now?
那你现在呢
Now I only send it out when I think she might be the one that makes it true.
现在我只想吻我真正的另一半
I know where I am now. Thanks, it was really nice to meet you.
现在我认识路了 谢谢你 很高兴认识你
No, I could walk you into town. Oh, no, it’s okay.
我能送你到镇里 不用 谢谢
I know where I am. I know where I’m going.
我认得路了 我知道怎样走
I’ll never forget this.
我不会忘记的
Your jacket.
你的外套
No, wait!
等等
Wait, wait, don’t move.
别动
What? Oh, yeah, it’s a wild Irish dog.
怎么了 有条爱尔兰野狗
A what? Shh!
什么
You have to stand still. Okay.
站着别动 好
Get close, like one person.
紧挨着 我们俩要像一个人一样
And if we separate, he’ll feel…
如果我们分开 他会被吓到
…threatened and attack our vital parts.
然后会咬你致命处
What vital parts? All my parts are vital. Shh, shh.
什么致命处 我身上的每个部分都很重要
We have to stand still.
站着别动
Now, just let him sniff around a bit.
让它闻会
Now wait.
等等
I’m really scared.
吓死我了
Would you put your arms around me?
你能搂紧些我吗
All right.

Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. Yeah.
好主意
Do you think we could turn around and face each other without freaking him out?
你说如果我们转过来面对面 会不会吓到它
Ahh… Okay. Sure.
好 好啊
But let’s move very slowly, okay? Okay.
慢慢转身 好
Ow. Oh, sorry.
噢 对不起
I haven’t done this in a while.
我好久没有接过吻了
I’ve been seeing this boy, but we don’t do much. I don’t know why.
我和一个叫提米的男生约会 但不常接吻 不知道为什么
Maybe it’s me. No, he’s a boy who…
也可能是我不想接吻 不 他应该是个
…doesn’t know anything about kissing.
不懂接吻的男生吧
That’s a man’s business.
那是男人应该会的事情
Is it?
是吗
That was the most perfect…
这真是最完美的
…perfect first kiss.
最完美的初吻
That was the second.
是第二次了
This is the third.
现在是第三次
Brody, come.
布洛迪 走吧
Hey, Gerry.
你好 杰瑞
Yeah. How are you, Jeff?
你好 杰夫
Hey, where you going? No, stay. Stay.
你去哪 别过来
No, but… You have my jacket.
但是 你还穿着我的外套呢
I know, I’m keeping it unless we meet again.
我知道 下次见面再还你
I bet we do.
我打赌 我们会见面的
That’s a bet you’re gonna have to win because…
那你赢定了 因为
…if we do meet again then that’ll be the end of it, you know.
如果我们能再见的话 就是一生了
The end of what?
什么一生啊
Life as we know it.
一生的渴求 你刚刚说过的
Look, I’m singing at this pub… No, no, no. Don’t tell me.
我在这里的酒吧唱歌♥ 不 不 不 别告诉我
If I happen to walk into the right one in the right town…
如果我碰巧走到那个小镇 碰巧去那个地方
…then we’ll know for sure, won’t we? And if I don’t…
那时我们才知道 对吧 但如果我没去
…then that’ll just be the most perfect kiss ever created by two strangers…
那现在就是两个陌生人之间最完美的吻别
…and we’ll just keep it perfect for the rest of our lives.
我们余生都要将这份完美保存
What’s your name? No, no! Wait, no, don’t.
你叫什么名字啊 不 不 别问我
Don’t, don’t. No, no…
别 别 别
Life had changed as I knew it.
我知道生活就此改变
And now it’s changed again, luv.
亲爱的 现在又到了改变的时候了
See, I don’t worry about you remembering me…
我根本不奢望你会记得我
…it’s that girl on the road you keep forgetting.
你是个容易忘事的女孩
“My business is to create.
我的工作是创作
It doesn’t even matter what you do. ”
无论你做什么
You told me that, remember.
还记得吗 这是你告诉我的
P.S.
附注
So go home. Go find it.
回家吧 去寻找
Find that thing that makes you like nobody else.
寻找和别人一样的生活
I’ll help.
我会帮你的
Look for a sign.
去寻找人生路标
It’s Mom. Sharon called, said you’re home.
是我 妈妈 莎伦打过电♥话♥来 说你在家
Where are you? Call me.
你在哪 给我回电♥话♥
You haven’t returned my calls. Come to my first baby doctor’s appointment.
你没回我电♥话♥ 陪我去做第一次产检吧
What is going on? Nobody’s heard from you…
发生什么事了 没人能联♥系♥得到你
…my maid of honor. Call me. Call me.
我尊敬的伴娘 回我电♥话♥啊
If you need to find any job to get by, be realistic, luv, all right?
如果要找工作谋生糊口 就必须脚踏实地 好吗
I cannot believe you are not calling me back!
简直不敢相信你竟然不回我电♥话♥
You can’t be a secret agent…
你不可能去做特工
…and there’s no such thing as a vampire slayer.
也没有吸血鬼那样的本事
I’m getting married. Where are you? Pick up the phone!
我要结婚了 你去哪了 接电♥话♥
His death is a part of your life now.
现在他去世已经是事实了
I am so mad at you!
我真是生气了
Shh. There she is.
嘘 她在那里
Great shoes.
鞋子不错啊
Okay, this message is for Holly Kennedy.
这是给霍莉·肯尼迪的留言
Please tell her, her friend Denise…
请告诉她 她的朋友丹妮斯
…is getting married December 31 st and she’s not invited. Okay?
12月31日结婚 但不会邀请她
How about that? You’re not invited.
怎么样 老娘懒得请你
Look at this. It needs to be tighter!
看这 这里要弄紧点
All right, I will do whatever you want…
好的 我会按你的要求做
…but I’m not so sure, I mean, I think…
但我也没有十足的把握 我是说
No, listen, your bust looks absolutely right, because let me tell you something…
不 你胸部曲线刚好
…you don’t want to look too busty.
我觉得你应该不要让胸收太拢
Yeah, well, see, although, you know, my breasts are beautiful and firm…
尽管我胸脯漂亮坚挺
…they do often have a mind of their own and they can go off in different directions…
但是两边都有些外扩
…without adult supervision.
需要束一下
So could you please just take it in just a quarter-inch? Just a quarter-inch.
所以你能缩紧25英尺吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
Could you give us… Excuse us for a minute, please?
麻烦你等等好吗
Sure. Thanks.
行 谢谢
You look beautiful.
你真美
Well, I could’ve used some help.
终于有人能帮帮忙了
This is the twelfth dress I’ve tried on. So…
这是我试穿的第12套婚纱了
I’m sorry.
对不起
Well, you were supposed to be my maid of honor, but of course I didn’t hear from you.
我想让你做我的伴娘 但我联♥系♥不到你
Sharon feels too conspicuous since she’s popped. So, guess what?
莎伦说她跑来跑去的话 那大肚子太惹眼了
I had to ask Tom’s 51-year-old sister…
我没办法 只好去找汤姆的那个讨人嫌的
…who looks like Jerry Springer and doesn’t like me…
五十一岁的老姐姐 然而她还看不上这差事
…all because my best friend couldn’t stand me being so happy.
而我最好的朋友却嫉妒我这么幸福
Why? Why is that?
为什么 为什么呢
Because our lives were moving on and you weren’t the center of attention anymore?
是因为我们的生活仍在前行 而你不再是大家的焦点了吗
Yes. Really?
是的 真的吗?
It was awful and I’m really sorry. Oh, no, I’m so sorry, honey.
真是糟糕 我真对不起 哦 不 我真抱歉 亲爱的
No, I’m so sorry.
不 我要说对不起
You were right and I was wrong.
你当时说的没错 是我错了
God, I’m such a bitch! I’m sorry! I was so crazy mad.
上帝啊 我真是个坏女人 真抱歉 我当时都崩溃了
I hope you can forgive me.
我希望能得到你的原谅
Oh, you know what, it’s not too late. You can still be a bridesmaid with Sharon.
哦 你知道 还不晚 你还可以和莎伦一起当我的伴娘
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吗
Can I ask you a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
I want to make your wedding shoes. My shoes?
你婚礼穿的鞋子我来设计吧 我的鞋子吗
What’d you turn into, Geppetto?
你变成个设计师了吗
Oh, my God! These are gorgeous!
哦 上帝啊 太漂亮了
I’ve been taking a class. It just happened out of the blue. I really love it.
我上了专门的课 就是突然想学 我真的很喜欢
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
They’re one-of-a-kind.
这简直是独一无二的
You’ll be the only bride in history to wear them.
你将是这个世上唯一穿过这种鞋的新娘
Love that!
太好了
Oh, God, Holly!
哦 天呐 霍莉
This is like shoe art.
这鞋简直就是艺术品
They’re gorgeous! We have to show these to someone.
太漂亮了 真得拿出去好好炫耀一番

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!