他是个小孩子。他也不会为小孩子读书。
The teacher makes fun of him!
老师取笑他!
OK, we’ll talk about this later. Go to sleep.
好的,我们稍后再谈。去睡觉吧。
Dean! Where is that?
迪恩!那是哪里?
Dean! Yeah!
迪恩!是啊!
What is it? Where are you going?
这是什么?你要去哪里?
Out. If I could ever find my…
出去。如果我能找到我的。。。
Oh, wait. Wait!
哦,等等。等待!
Not tonight! We have to talk.
今晚不行!我们得谈谈。
When I get home. I’m in a hurry. Now!
当我到家的时候。我赶时间。现在!
You know, I let the water routine slide by the other day, but let’s not push it, OK?
你知道吗,前几天我让水程序滑了,但我们别推它,好吗?
I got a little carried away with the hose, but this is important.
我对水管有点着迷,但这很重要。
OK, fine. What’s on your mind, sugarlips?
好的,很好。你在想什么,甜心?
Stop calling me sugarlips! I have a name. Call me Annie.
别叫我甜言蜜语!我有名字。叫我安妮。
Get to the point, Annie. I’m busy. The guys are waitin’ for me.
开门见山,安妮。我很忙。他们在等我。
You can’t run out every time things get complicated here. The kids are sick!
你不能每次事情变得复杂就跑出去。孩子们病了!
They got calamine lotion. What do you want me to do?
他们有炉甘石洗剂。你要我做什么?
Take on some grownup responsibility! I earn the money. That’s a responsibility.
承担一些成年人的责任!我挣钱。这是一种责任。
Are you aware that Joey can’t read? That Travis only reads smut magazines?
你知道乔伊不识字吗?特拉维斯只看淫秽杂♥志♥?
I can’t get him out of the bathroom. He’s 13! I’ll build you another bathroom!
我不能把他从浴室里弄出来。他才13岁!我再给你建一间浴室!
They don’t need that! They need guidance from you!
他们不需要那个!他们需要你的指导!
Oh-oh-oh! Now, don’t you worry about me and my boys, OK? We’re pals.
哦哦哦!现在,别担心我和我的孩子们,好吗?我们是朋友。
They have enough pals. They need a father.
他们有足够的朋友。他们需要一个父亲。
Hey, hey, hey, look. I decided a long time before you… you and me…
嘿,嘿,嘿,看。我早就决定了。。。你和我。。。
We decided a long time ago, before we started this family,
我们很久以前就决定,在我们组建这个家庭之前,
we’d raise these kids naturally, not force bullshit rules…
我们会自然而然地抚养这些孩子,而不是强迫他们遵守狗屁规则。。。
I’m not talking about discipline. I’m talking…
我不是说纪律。我在说。。。
Stuff you shouldn’t be talking about! It’s none of your business, anyway.
你不该说的东西!反正这不关你的事。
My children are none of my business? Look… I have… Now I’m late!
我的孩子不关我的事?看。。。我有。。。现在我迟到了!
Thanks a lot(!) Appreciate it.
非常感谢(!)谢谢你。
Say, Annie. Are you asleep?
喂,安妮。你睡着了吗?
No. Go away.
不,走开。
Uh… listen. I’m…
休斯敦大学。。。听。我是。。。
I’m sorry I came down on you so hard before.
很抱歉我以前对你太苛刻了。
It’s OK.
没关系。
Just so you won’t think I don’t appreciate all the work you’re doin’ in the house
这样你就不会觉得我不欣赏你在家里做的工作了
and how you handle the kids and all that, uh…
你是怎么处理孩子的,呃。。。
You know, I think you’re doin’ great.
我觉得你做得很好。
I mean, what you said about me and the boys tonight, uh…
我是说,你说的关于我和孩子们的事,呃。。。
I guess you probably…
我猜你可能。。。
You know, maybe you got a small point there, and I just… I can’t…
你知道,也许你说得有点道理,我只是。。。我不能。。。
I can’t talk to you while you’re turned away.
你被拒之门外,我不能和你说话。
Will you just please get your head out? No.
你能把头伸出来吗?没有。
No! Why?
不!为什么?
Because I’m so ugly.
因为我很丑。
I got poison oak, too!
我也有毒疹!
Come on, now. Nobody cares what you look like.
快点,现在。没人在乎你长什么样。
I mean, we do like the way you look. Normally you look real pretty.
我是说,我们确实喜欢你的样子。通常你看起来很漂亮。
You just don’t now.
你现在不知道。
All right, forget it.
好吧,算了吧。
I don’t even have a wedding ring!
我连结婚戒指都没有!
What? I lost my wedding ring in the sea.
什么?我的结婚戒指在海里丢了。
OK, come on. Come on.
好吧,来吧。来吧。
Let’s go.
走吧。
Oh, no. I’m not going back in the water barrel!
哦,不。我不想回到水桶里去!
I’m puttin’ you in the bedroom. I’ll take the couch.
我把你放在卧室里。我坐沙发。
Oh, hey, listen. I’ve had poison oak a million times.
哦,嘿,听着。我吃过无数次毒疹。
Come on, guys. Up! Up!
来吧,伙计们。起来!起来!
Yeah. You know, I once got poison oak on my bu… back.
是 啊。你知道吗,我曾经在我的床上放过毒疹。。。回来。
And, uh…
还有,呃。。。
Well, don’t you worry. It’ll be gone in no time. Lift your head.
好吧,别担心。它很快就会消失。抬起头来。
That’s it. Is that better? Yeah.
就这样。这样更好吗?是的。
All right? Yes.
好吗?是的。
Tell me something about my life, about my past. Please.
告诉我一些关于我的生活,关于我的过去。拜托。
Something not horrible.
一些不可怕的事情。
Uh, OK.
呃,好吧。
Yeah. Well, there was that time, uh…
是 啊。嗯,有那么一次,呃。。。
…when you were, uh…
…当你,呃。。。
You were working at…
你在。。。
yeah, Burger Boy over in Lewisville.
是啊,路易斯维尔的汉堡包男孩。
And, uh, this kid started choking on a French fry.
然后,呃,这孩子开始被炸薯条噎住了。
Everybody there panicked, including me, except for you.
那里的每个人都惊慌失措,包括我,除了你。
You ran over to him and you gave him that Heimlich manoeuvre, where you…
你跑到他跟前,给了他海姆利克的把戏,你。。。
And poof! The kid puked up the fry
噗!那孩子把油炸食品吐了
and they named you Burger Boy employee of the month.
他们还把你评为“汉堡男孩”月度最佳员工。
It was great. They put your picture above the cash register and…
太棒了。他们把你的照片放在收银机上面。。。
I was really proud of you. I mean it.
我真为你骄傲。我是认真的。
You can be quite charming when you wanna be.
当你想的时候,你可以很迷人。
Ah. You just caught me on a bad day.
啊。你刚刚发现我今天很糟糕。
Good night… Annie.
晚安。。。安妮。
Good night.
晚安。
Heads up! After I finished with the Coast Guard,
抬头!在我完成海岸警卫队的任务后,
I looked up Dean. We used to play football together.
我抬头看了看迪恩。我们以前一起踢足球。
Used to call him Mean Dean Proffitt. Used to call me Bad Billy Pratt.
以前叫他迪恩·普罗菲特。以前叫我坏比利普拉特。
Out! Now, Billy, when did we date?
出去!比利,我们什么时候约会的?
Let’s eat!
我们吃吧!
It might be… Are we talking about the golf course?
可能是。。。我们在说高尔夫球场吗?
Yeah. The guys with suits come down in less than a week.
是 啊。穿西装的人不到一周就来了。
What do you think about this, huh?
你觉得这个怎么样?
Sink ‘Em and Drink ‘Em. 18 holes based on famous breweries.
击沉他们,喝他们。18洞的基础上著名的啤酒厂。
I think what I thought yesterday. It’s a lousy idea.
我想我昨天想的。这是个糟糕的主意。
I thought you’d change your mind now you’re sober.
我以为你现在清醒了会改变主意的。
What about other places? Foreign places.
其他地方呢?异国他乡。
What do you mean? Like France or Africa?
你什么意思?像法国还是非洲?
Mais oui! La Tour Eiffel, comme c’est jolie!
是的!埃菲尔铁塔,最棒的朱莉!
I speak French!
我说法语!
It just came out.
它刚出来。
Do I know what I said?
我知道我说了什么吗?
Yes, I do.
是的,我知道。
I must have learned that in Paris.
我一定是在巴黎学的。
When was I in Paris?
我什么时候在巴黎?
In the Navy.
在海军。
Navy. Well, it’s a stupid idea in any language.
海军。不管用哪种语言,这都是个愚蠢的想法。
Besides, we’re building these things in America.
此外,我们正在美国建造这些东西。
Wait a minute. This isn’t a bad idea.
等一下。这主意不错。
I could invent some wild things here. Go on.
我可以在这里发明一些野生动物。继续。
Well, like, uh… the Taj Mahal, Seven Wonders of the World.
嗯,就像,呃。。。泰姬陵,世界七大奇迹。
Bring them to the people of Elk Cove! Well, I gotta bring it in for a price.
把它们带给麋鹿湾的人们!好吧,我得花点钱买♥♥回来。
I can bring it in, but can you draw me some pictures
我可以带进来,但你能给我画些画吗
so I can see what you mean? Annie?
好让我明白你的意思?安妮?
What’s this? Travis found a girlfriend.
这是什么?特拉维斯找到了一个女朋友。
Hey, Trav! Don’t knock her up!
嘿,特拉夫!别打她!
Very funny! Watch your… Oh, Mom!
非常有趣!小心你的。。。哦,妈妈!
Yeah, “Oh, Mom!” Watch your language!
是的,“哦,妈妈!”注意你的语言!
Come on! What are you talkin’ about?
加油!你在说什么?
Pick a wonder. Stevie Wonder.
挑一个奇迹。史蒂夫·旺德。
Give me a wonder. One wonder. There’s Mount Rushmore.
给我一个奇迹。一个奇迹。有拉什莫尔山。
The Parthenon. Parthenon, right.
帕台农神庙。帕台农神庙,对。
St Basil’s, the Russian cathedral. Grand Canyon. Everybody’ll love that!
圣巴兹尔大教堂,俄♥罗♥斯♥大教堂。大峡谷。每个人都会喜欢的!
Egyptian pyramids. The Eiffel Tower.
埃及金字塔。埃菲尔铁塔。
It’s expensive. I gotta build… If it rains… Hey, fibreglass! Perfect!
它很贵。我要建造。。。如果下雨。。。嘿,玻璃纤维!很 完美!
Let’s clean up for an early dinner. I’ve got a lot of drawing to do.
我们收拾一下,早点吃晚饭吧。我有很多画要画。
Isn’t Dad gonna eat with us tonight?
爸爸今晚不跟我们一起吃饭吗?
No! He had to go out.
不!他不得不出去。
He had to go bowling this time. Really?
他这次不得不去打保龄球。真的吗?
It’s pretty hard to go bowling without a bowling ball.
没有保龄球去打保龄球很难。
D I know I done you wrong
我知道我做错了你吗
d Do you remember that rainy evening I put you out
你还记得那个下雨的晚上我把你赶出去吗
d With nothin’ but a fine-toothed comb
除了一把细梳子什么都没有
What would you want with old sweet-mouth?
你想用老甜嘴做什么?
D Ain’t that a shame, I know I’m to blame

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!