那很好。那很好。
Were you really in the Coast Guard? Damn right.
你真的在海岸警卫队吗?他妈的对。
Why does he keep staring at me?
他为什么一直盯着我看?
Is he? Yes! He was staring at me
是他吗?是的!他盯着我看
with his mouth open all through dinner.
整个晚餐都张着嘴。
Well, honey, Billy was your high-school boyfriend.
亲爱的,比利是你高中时的男朋友。
You don’t get any of the old feelings back when you look at him, do you?
当你看着他时,你一点感觉都没有,是吗?
I don’t wanna do it!
我不想做!
You gotta do it if you wanna be a gruesome ghoul!
如果你想成为一个可怕的食尸鬼,你就得这么做!
It’s part of the initiation! Think about it.
这是入会的一部分!好好想想。
That’s good. Thanks a lot. Ah, yeah.
那很好。谢谢。啊,是的。
Uh, sugarlips. I think our guest needs another beer.
呃,甜言蜜语。我想我们的客人需要再来一杯啤酒。
Uh, well, I really shouldn’t, but maybe, uh… just one more
呃,好吧,我真的不应该,但是也许,呃。。。再来一次
six-pack!
六包!
Attagirl! Thank you.
好样的!谢谢你。
That’s all the beer.
啤酒都喝光了。
Whoa, buttercup! Just about time for dessert!
哇,毛茛!快吃甜点了!
How about some brownies? I didn’t make any.
来点布朗尼怎么样?我什么也没做。
How about chocolate cream pie? I made that.
巧克力奶油派怎么样?我做的。
Is this gonna work? My ideas always work. I’m gifted.
这样行吗?我的想法总是有效的。我很有天赋。
I loved it when you glued Joey to the toilet seat.
我喜欢你把乔伊粘在马桶座圈上。
I was thinking about it at work. We need a theme for the golf course.
我在工作的时候也在想。我们需要一个高尔夫球场的主题。
We can use a few contraptions you can knock some golf balls through.
我们可以用一些小玩意儿,你可以把高尔夫球打穿。
What’s the score? I had my eyes closed. 3210.
比分是多少?我闭上了眼睛。 3210.
Who’s winning? The guys with 32.
谁赢了?32岁的男人。
Great! Who did this?!
太好了!-谁干的?!
Travis!
特拉维斯!
Hey, honey, what happened?
嘿,亲爱的,怎么了?
Oooh! This happened.
哦哦!这就发生了。
You guys are beggin’ for it! Stop blustering! You won’t punish them!
你们在乞求它!别吵了!你不会惩罚他们的!
Ease up there, love chop! Just ease up.
放松点,小可爱!放松点。
Ease up? Ease up?
放松点?放松点?
Since I walked through that door, I have cooked, cleaned,
自从我走进那扇门,我做饭,打扫,
scrubbed, chopped wood.
擦洗过的,切碎的木头。
I’ve waited on you, your dogs, your kids and your friends
我一直在等你,你的狗,你的孩子和你的朋友
in the hopes that I would remember some shred of my life
希望我能记住我生命中的一点点
and now it is entirely clear to me why I’ve chosen to block it out!
现在我完全明白为什么我要把它排除在外了!
Now, none of this ever… Bothered me before.
现在,这些都不是。。。以前打扰过我。
Well, it bothers me now.
嗯,我现在很烦恼。
All right, Joe! Is that so?
好吧,乔!是这样吗?
Hey, hey, Joe! Come on, guys! No more jokes on Mom today, huh?
嘿,嘿,乔!快点,伙计们!今天别再跟妈妈开玩笑了,嗯?
You really got her where you want her.
你真的把她带到了你想要的地方。
I got everything under control, don’t worry.
我把一切都控制住了,别担心。
This is flat. Give me another one, Billy. I only got six.
这是平的。再给我一个,比利。我只有六个。
We’re just gonna have to send out the old ball and chain to buy some more.
我们得把旧的球和链子送出去再买♥♥点。
Good stuff!
好东西!
Your chocolate cream pie.
你的巧克力奶油派。
Thanks, honey.
谢谢,亲爱的。
I guess it’s kinda tough to serve with your hands stuck to plates.
我想你的手粘在盘子上发球有点难。
Honey, we need forks!
亲爱的,我们需要叉子!
Sugarlips! Yeah?
甜言蜜语!是吗?
Wait a minute!
等一下!
Fire, fire, fire!
开火,开火,开火!
Yeah! OK, guys, go get her!
是啊!好了,伙计们,去找她!
Hey, thanks for a lovely dinner.
嘿,谢谢你的晚餐。
She never did that before. She did it now!
她以前从没这么做过。她现在做到了!
Look at this! I gotta go to work! Wait for me!
看看这个!我要去上班了!等等我!
She went this way, guys!
她往这边走了,伙计们!
Gruesome ghouls, attack!
可怕的食尸鬼,攻击!
What should I do, Travis? Go home!
我该怎么办,特拉维斯?回家吧!
I got you!
我抓住你了!
Tickle her! She’s ticklish!
逗她!她怕痒!
Ow, that hurts! Ow!
噢,好痛!噢!
Leave me alone!
别管我!
All right, time to get up.
好了,该起床了。
Go to the bathroom and do what you normally do.
去洗手间做你平时做的事。
You gonna squirt us with a hose again? That’s up to you.
你又要用水管喷我们?那由你决定。
I gotta feed my turtle. The damn turtle stole my headband.
我得喂我的乌龟。那该死的乌龟偷了我的头带。
Joey, come on. Time to get up!
乔伊,来吧。该起床了!
I don’t want to! The teacher’s a big fat tub!
我不想!老师是个大胖子!
Proffitt boys, come up here!
普罗菲特小子们,过来!
Miss Pitcannon tells me you don’t wanna take these tests.
皮特坎农小姐告诉我你不想做这些测试。
I’m itchin’ and I wanna go home!
我好痒,我想回家!
You may go stand in the corner until you can talk like a little boy!
你可以站在角落里,直到你能像个小男孩一样说话!
All of you children are new in this school.
你们所有的孩子都是新来的。
These scores will determine your placement in future classes.
这些分数将决定你在未来课程中的位置。
You must concentrate… Greg! Stop that! Make a face.
你必须集中注意力。。。格雷格!住手!做个鬼脸。
I’m in real bad shape! Nonsense!
我的状况很糟!胡说!
Now, if you concentrate, I’m sure you can control those little bodies.
现在,如果你集中精神,我相信你能控制这些小身体。
I see that, Amanda.
我明白了,阿曼达。
Joey, sit!
乔伊,坐下!
Is anyone at your home? Yeah. Our mom is.
有人在你家吗?是的。我们的妈妈是。
You have a mother now? Your father remarried?
你现在有妈妈了?你父亲再婚了?
Um, yeah. We got a new mother now.
嗯,是的。我们现在有了一个新妈妈。
Well, good. Then I’m calling both your parents!
嗯,很好。那我就打电♥话♥给你父母!
Mrs Burbridge, I’m Annie Proffitt. What happened?
伯布里奇夫人,我是安妮·普罗菲特。怎么搞的?
Well, Mrs Proffitt, apparently your children consider themselves
好吧,普罗菲特夫人,显然你的孩子认为他们自己
above taking the Schwartzman-Heinliken tests.
上面是施瓦茨曼-海因利克测试。
I’m sorry. What are the Schwartzman-Heinliken tests?
我很抱歉。施瓦茨曼-海因利克测试是什么?
Placement tests. They are very valuable in measuring intelligence and potential.
安置测试。它们在衡量智力和潜力方面非常有价值。
Sit still!
坐着别动!
Your children are a discipline problem.
你的孩子是个纪律问题。
I know. I have had difficulties myself.
我知道。我自己也有困难。
What did you do now? Oh! They decided to play sick!
你现在做了什么?哦!他们决定装病!
And not very convincingly.
也不是很有说服力。
Now, I believe their problems exist because of deficient parental guidance.
现在,我相信他们的问题存在是因为缺乏父母的指导。
The children are slovenly, incorrigible
孩子们邋遢,不可救药
and being reared by a father who clearly isn’t concerned about their welfare,
被一个明显不关心他们福利的父亲抚养长大,
but is himself just a large child!
但他自己只是个大孩子!
Excuse me, Mrs Burbridge. Oh, the test results. Thank you.
对不起,伯布里奇夫人。哦,测试结果。非常感谢。
I’ll look these over as soon as I’m finished with this… woman.
我一做完这个就把这些看一遍。。。女人。
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪。
I’ll see you later in the cafeteria.
一会儿在自助餐厅见。
Mrs Burbridge, would you come over here for a moment?
伯布里奇太太,你能过来一下吗?
Has it escaped your attention that these children have head-to-toe poison oak?
你没注意到这些孩子从头到脚都是毒疹吗?
Well, no… Yes, but…
嗯,不。。。是的,但是。。。
But what? My children are in need of medical assistance!
但是什么?我的孩子需要医疗救助!
And you can sit here and smugly lecture me on the importance of tests?
你可以坐在这里得意地教训我考试的重要性?
Tests which label children’s potential – a thing which cannot be measured!
给孩子的潜能贴上标签的测试——一个无法衡量的东西!
Least of all by anal-compulsive Huns!
根本测不出我孩子的本质!
And my husband may be a large child, but that’s none of your business.
我丈夫可能是个大孩子,但那不关你的事。
And my children may be rotten, but they’re mine!
我的孩子们也许很烂,但他们是我的!
And I think that they’re bright and sensitive.
我认为他们聪明而敏感。
So I have no doubts whatsoever about their intelligence!
所以我对他们的智力毫不怀疑!
I do, however, have serious doubts about yours!
不过,我对你的确实有严重的怀疑!
Kids, get in the car. Let’s go.
孩子们,上车。走吧。
Move!
快走!
She told her off. Dad never did that.
她告发了她。爸爸从来没这么做过。
Discipline problem?
纪律问题?
My regards to Schwartzman and Heinliken.
向施瓦茨曼和海因利克问好。
I can’t stop itching!
我忍♥不住痒!
Well, what do you expect when you roll around in poison oak?
好吧,当你在毒疹里打滚的时候你期望什么?
What I want you to do, what the doctor said, is put it right on the red parts.
我要你做的,医生说的,就是把它放在红色的部分。
OK?
好 啊?
Soon we’re going to clean up this room because it’s a disgrace.
很快我们就要打扫这个房♥间了,因为这太丢脸了。
We like it like a disgrace. Dad lets us do whatever we want!
我们喜欢这是一种耻辱。爸爸让我们为所欲为!
Yeah, well, it’s trickling down the stairway.
是的,嗯,它从楼梯上滴下来。
Joey, don’t. Don’t get that near your eyes. Look, I want you to read this.
乔伊,不要。别靠近你的眼睛。听着,我想让你看看这个。
See what it says? “Don’t get near your eyes.” Read on.
看到上面说什么了吗?”不要靠近你的眼睛。
What’s this all about? He’s embarrassed cos he can’t read.
这是怎么回事?他很尴尬,因为他不识字。
Well, he’s a small child. He can’t read for a small child either.