宝贝。嗯?
The couch. What?
沙发。什么?
You see, honey, you’ve got a bad back because the bed’s too soft for you.
你看,亲爱的,你背不舒服,因为床对你来说太软了。
That’s why you always sleep on the living-room couch.
所以你总是睡在客厅的沙发上。
I’m a short… fat… slut.
我是个矮个子。。。胖。。。荡♥妇♥。
Get off of my body!
离开我的身体!
Rover!
漫游者!
Up, up, up, up, up! Come on! Help! Help!
起来,起来,起来,起来,起来!加油!救命啊!救命啊!
Time to get up. Gotta fix the kids’ lunches or they’ll miss the bus for school.
该起床了。得给孩子们准备午餐,否则他们就赶不上上学的公共汽车了。
I don’t care if they don’t go to school.
我不管他们不上学。
OK. They’ll just be with you all day.
好 啊。他们整天都在你身边。
Bye, Mom!
再见,妈妈!
Whoa, whoa, the bus is here! 7.15, let’s go!
哇,哇,公共汽车来了!7点15分,我们走!
Hurry up, Mom!
快点,妈妈!
Roy. Roy!
罗伊。罗伊!
My name is Travis.
我叫特拉维斯。
Travis.
特拉维斯。
Travisss!
崔维斯!
Come on, Joey.
来吧,乔伊。
Stop honking!
别按喇叭了!
Twin! Oh, twin!
双胞胎!哦,双胞胎!
She means you. Have a good day at school, honey.
她是说你。祝你在学校过得愉快,亲爱的。
You ready? You ready? Come on, come on!
准备好了吗?准备好了吗?快点,快点!
Bye, Mom. You’re doin’ a great job.
再见,妈妈。你做得很好。
I’m off to work.
我要去上班了。
Somebody’s gotta keep this family in the lap of luxury.
总得有人让这个家庭过上奢侈的生活。
I figured you’d forget, so I made it for you myself.
我以为你会忘了,所以我自己给你做的。
What? Your list of daily chores.
什么?你的日常琐事清单。
See ya tonight.
今晚见。
Dean? D Zippety doo dah!
迪恩?D Zippety嘟哒!
D Zippety yay!
D Zippety耶!
D My oh my, I got a wonderful slave
天哪,我有个很棒的奴隶
And you are a genius!
你真是个天才!
You’re living in a nightmare that starts at the crack of dawn.
你生活在一个从黎明开始的噩梦中。
Down! Down!
趴下!趴下!
D Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Jim Dandy to the rescue
吉姆·丹迪被派去营救
d Go, Jim Dandy! Go, Jim Dandy!
快走,吉姆·丹迪!加油,吉姆·丹迪!
D Go, Jim Dandy! Go, Jim Dandy!
快走,吉姆·丹迪!加油,吉姆·丹迪!
Dinner! Dinner!
晚餐!晚餐!
She needs food.
她需要食物。
This is fun.
这很有趣。
Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们。
What’s goin’ on here? Nothing. We’re OK. We’re fine.
这是怎么回事?什么都没有。我们没事。我们很好。
How about you? Oh, no. What’s wrong with her?
你呢?哦,不。她怎么了?
She’s been like that for an hour now.
她已经这样一个小时了。
She’s getting better, though. Better?
不过,她正在好转。更好?
Yeah, she’s not going “Ba-ba-ba…”
是啊,她不会说“巴巴巴…”
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba…
巴巴巴巴巴。。。
Why did she do that? She destroyed the scarecrow.
她为什么这么做?她消灭了稻草人。
She ripped the sucker’s head off!
她把那个笨蛋的头扯下来了!
I like when she goes “Ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba.”
我喜欢她说“巴巴巴巴巴巴
Hey! Baby doll!
嘿!娃娃!
What’s for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu ba-ba-ha-ha…
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,哈哈。。。
OK! I’ll take it from here. Go on, get upstairs!
好 啊!我从这里开始。快,上楼去!
Will you trade her in for a new one? Nah, she’ll be all right.
你愿意用她换一个新的吗?不,她会没事的。
Come on, guys! Move it!
快点,伙计们!快点!
Feel better?
感觉好些了吗?
I don’t belong here. I feel it. Don’t you think I feel it?
我不属于这里。我感觉到了。你不觉得我感觉到了吗?
I can’t do any of these vile things and I wouldn’t want to!
我不能做这些卑鄙的事,我也不想做!
My life is like death!
我的生命就像死亡!
My children are the spawn of hell and you’re the devil.
我的孩子是地狱的产物而你是魔鬼。
Oh, God…
哦,天啊。。。
Baby, we like you.
宝贝,我们喜欢你。
She’s OK. She’s doin’ the dishes.
她没事。她在洗碗。
No more “bababababa”. Good. All right.
别再叫“巴巴巴巴巴”。很好。好吧。
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸?是吗?
Will she figure out we’re tricking her? Not if we don’t blow it.
她会发现我们在骗她吗?如果我们不搞砸就不会。
What are you doin’? Looking for memorabilia.
你在干什么?寻找纪念品。
Memora-what?
记忆什么?
Scrapbooks. Photographs.
剪贴簿。照片。
Something that will spark some wisp of a memory.
一些能唤起记忆的东西。
Do we or do we not possess these things?
我们是否拥有这些东西?
Uh, well…
呃,好吧。。。
Do you mean to tell me there is no photographic evidence
你是说没有照片证据吗
of our life together… anywhere in existence?
我们在一起的生活。。。任何存在的地方?
Well, I don’t know where they’d be because, uh…
我不知道他们会在哪里因为。。。
you know, we lost a lot of stuff in the move.
你知道,我们在搬家的时候丢了很多东西。
And it’s possible that, uh…
有可能,呃。。。
we lost…
我们输了。。。
The closet
衣柜
and you.
和你。
That’s right. This is me… and I’m standing in front of the closet.
这是正确的。这是我。。。我站在壁橱前。
Something’s familiar.
有点熟悉。
You got it. We used to do it in the closet.
你明白了。我们过去常在壁橱里做。
Oh, stop with the sex stories!
哦,别说性故事了!
You’re grumpy because you’ve been busy.
你脾气暴躁是因为你一直很忙。
I want you to stop everything, go on in here, take a bath…
我要你停止一切,继续在这里,洗个澡。。。
Hey, guys! Get the turtle out of the bathtub!
嘿,伙计们!把乌龟从浴缸里拿出来!
I’ll look for the pictures first thing in the morning, OK?
我明天一早就去找照片,好吗?
All right. Good night, honey.
好吧。晚安,亲爱的。
Somebody better be dead! Billy!
最好有人死了!比利!
Billy, I want you to do me a favour.
比利,我要你帮我个忙。
Who you talkin’ to? Nobody.
你在跟谁说话?没有人。
Who’s that? No one.
那是谁?没有人。
Hey, is that Dean?
嘿,是迪恩吗?
Hi, Dean. Come on in. Go back to bed, Gertie.
嗨,迪恩。进来吧。回去睡觉吧,格蒂。
If you treat me like that, I’m goin’ home. Come on, Gertie, don’t be like that!
如果你那样对我,我就回家。加油,格蒂,别这样!
Remember in high school you faked our IDs? I need a fake bride.
还记得高中时你伪造我们的身份证吗?我需要一个假新娘。
Come on, Dean. I’m busy! Not any more. She’s goin’ home.
快点,迪恩。我很忙!不再是了。她要回家了。
OK, but if we get caught, it’s your ass!
好吧,但是如果我们被抓住了,那就是你的屁♥股♥!
It’s my wedding day. Why do I look so annoyed?
今天是我结婚的日子。为什么我看起来那么生气?
Oh, yeah. Your dad showed up shit-faced.
哦,是的。你♥爸♥爸出现了。
He threw potato salad all over my mom. We had to throw him out!
他把土豆沙拉撒在我妈妈身上。我们必须把他赶出去!
Why do I always have this depressed look on my face?
为什么我脸上总是愁眉苦脸的?
You were grumpy a lot. You were losing the weight, then you gained it back.
你脾气很坏。你在减肥,然后又恢复了。
Thin, fat, thin, fat. Was I always this miserable?
瘦,胖,瘦,胖。我总是这么痛苦吗?
Wasn’t I ever happy? Well, sure, honey. Lots.
我不开心吗?当然,亲爱的。太多了。
You were the happiest little wife and mother around!
你是最幸福的妻子和母亲!
Look at this. Before you lost the weight. Can you believe it?
看看这个。在你减肥之前。你能相信吗?
All right. Now, that’s it. Are you satisfied?
好吧。现在,就这样。你满意吗?
Yes. Good.
是的。很好。
I suppose I belong here in this… hovel.
我想我属于这里。。。小屋。
Come on, Jackson!
快点,杰克逊!
Well, this is my life.
好吧,这就是我的生活。
I didn’t marry very well, did I?
我结婚不太好,是吗?
D Your body
你的身体
I love LA. I love all my starlets!
我爱洛杉矶。我爱我所有的小明星!
What were your names again? Tofutti Klein.
你叫什么名字?托夫蒂·克莱因。
Tofutti! I love it!
托夫蒂!我喜欢!
If that’s my mother-in-law, I’m not here.
如果那是我岳母,我不在这儿。
You’re Kim and Kimberly…
你是金姆和金伯利。。。
The Stayton yacht. Hello, Andrew. It’s Mrs Mintz.
斯泰顿游艇。你好,安德鲁。是明茨太太。
I’m so virile, I’m so rich!
我很有男子气概,我很有钱!
I’d like to speak to my daughter.
我想和我女儿说话。
They’re not here, madam. They’ve gone shopping.
他们不在这儿,夫人。他们去购物了。
Uh, a little bit lower.
呃,稍微低一点。
Yeah. Yeah, lower.
是 啊。是的,低一点。
That’s good. That’s good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!