Charlie tried to kill my turtle! He didn’t. It slipped out of his hands!
查理想杀我的乌龟!他没有。它从他手里滑落了!
He did! Hey, hey, guys! Whoa!
他做到了!嘿,嘿,伙计们!哇!
Whoa! Hey, look who’s home!
哇!嘿,看看谁在家!
Hi, Mom. Hi, Mom.
嗨,妈妈。嗨,妈妈。
Gee, Mom! We really missed you.
哎呀,妈妈!我们真的很想你。
We’re so glad you’re back.
很高兴你回来了。
They’re… They’re not mine.
他们是。。。它们不是我的。
Oh, honey! I was sure you’d remember them!
哦,亲爱的!我相信你会记得的!
Well, I think I’d remember if I had three…
嗯,我想我会记得如果我有三个。。。
Four, honey! Don’t forget little Joe.
四个,亲爱的!别忘了小乔。
Well, that’s about it except for…
嗯,就是这样,除了。。。
Hey, she’s been in there an hour. What did you guys get her?
嘿,她已经在里面一个小时了。你们给她买♥♥了什么?
Dresses. The right sizes?
衣服。尺寸合适吗?
You didn’t tell us. You just said get some dresses.
你没告诉我们。你刚才说去买♥♥衣服。
OK, on the couch. Come on, guys, don’t blow it.
好吧,在沙发上。拜托,伙计们,别搞砸了。
Hey, a dirty magazine!
嘿,一本脏杂♥志♥!
Baby doll!
娃娃!
This garment cannot possibly be a part of my wardrobe.
这件衣服不可能是我衣柜的一部分。
Let’s forget for a moment that it’s a rag,
让我们暂时忘记那是块破布,
but it happens to be 12 sizes too large.
但刚好有12码太大了。
It’s… It’s not that bad. Not that bad?
这是。。。没那么糟。没那么糟吧?
Well, come on, honey. You gotta admit, you’ve lost a lot of weight.
好吧,来吧,亲爱的。你得承认,你瘦了很多。
Huh? You used to be like a balloon!
呵呵?你以前像个气球!
Was I also shorter? Yes!
我也矮了吗?是的!
Yes, you had a bad back. You walked kinda hunched over, you know?
是的,你背不好。你走路有点驼背,你知道吗?
I was short and fat?
我又矮又胖?
Look, I’m sure you’ve got a million questions.
听着,我肯定你有很多问题。
You’ve been through hell. So, let’s just take this thing one step at a time.
你经历了地狱。所以,让我们一步一步来。
First, let’s meet the boys.
首先,让我们见见孩子们。
In the middle we’ve got the twins – Greg and Charlie. He likes to invent things.
中间有一对双胞胎——格雷格和查理。他喜欢发明东西。
Twins? Yeah. Obviously, they’re not identical.
双胞胎?是的。很明显,它们不一样。
Or I’d look like a shithead! Who asked you, butthole?!
否则我会像个混♥蛋♥!谁问你的,混♥蛋♥?!
They came out fighting and they’re still at it!
他们出来打架了,他们还在战斗!
Guys, guys!
伙计们,伙计们!
Charlie and I get along very well, Mom. My twin brother and I are best friends.
查理和我相处得很好,妈妈。我和我的孪生兄弟是最好的朋友。
He’s the actor in the family.
他是家里的演员。
Then we got the big guy! 11 pounds 5 ounces.
然后我们抓住了那个大家伙!11磅5盎司。
Come on, honey, give it a try. What’s his name?
来吧,亲爱的,试试看。他叫什么名字?
Roy?
罗伊?
No. Travis. Sweet Trav?
不,特拉维斯。可爱的特拉夫?
Now, those are tits! My turn!
现在,那些是乳♥头♥!轮到我了!
Hey, what are you…?
嘿,你是什么。。。?
I was hopin’ you’d recall this guy. He’s your newest, honey.
我希望你能想起这个人。他是你的新朋友,亲爱的。
Hi, Mom! My name’s Joe.
嗨,妈妈!我叫乔。
A falsetto child? Ah, he thinks he’s Pee Wee Herman.
假声小孩?啊,他以为他是皮维赫尔曼。
I love Pee Wee Herman. Ha ha!
我喜欢小赫尔曼。哈哈!
Give your ma a kiss. No! No! No!
给你妈一个吻。不!不!不!
Do they have a problem with their glands?
他们的腺体有问题吗?
Hey, hey, guys, easy! Come on!
嘿,嘿,伙计们,别紧张!加油!
It’s not us, Dad, it’s Roy!
不是我们,爸爸,是罗伊!
Ah, they’re great boys, aren’t they?
啊,他们是好孩子,不是吗?
There’s so many of them.
他们太多了。
You’ve always had your heart set on six, so…
你一直把心放在6号♥上,所以。。。
we’ll just keep on tryin’.
我们继续努力。
Dad! They’re making me drink blood!
爸爸!他们要我喝血!
Come back here! No, no, no!
回来!不,不,不!
They don’t look anything like me!
他们一点也不像我!
They do take after your mother. Let’s hope they don’t grow up to be lushes, too.
他们真的很像你妈妈。希望他们不要长大后也变得郁郁葱葱。
My mother’s a lush? Was, honey.
我妈妈是个酒鬼?是的,亲爱的。
Cirrhosis. She’s…?
肝硬化。她是。。。?
What about my father? Oh, he’s alive and well.
我父亲呢?哦,他还活着。
And due for parole in, what, two years? Oh, God! I don’t wanna hear any more!
两年后假释?哦,天哪!我不想再听了!
Look… I just wanna remember for myself.
看。。。我只想自己记住。
The doctor says the best thing for you is to get back to your normal routine.
医生说对你来说最好的事情就是恢复你的正常生活。
You gotta get your memory back that way. You gotta do what you normally do.
你得用那种方法恢复记忆。你要做你平时做的事。
What is it I normally do?
我通常做什么?
I prepared and handled raw food?
我准备和处理生食?
I hunt it. You cook it.
我猎杀它。你自己做饭。
You shot a chicken? Come on, honey!
你射杀了一只鸡?快点,亲爱的!
Save the jokes! We’re starvin’ here.
别开玩笑了!我们饿死了。
Yeah!
是 啊!
It’s strange, but… ooh!
很奇怪,但是。。。哦!
I feel as if I’ve never done this before in my life.
我觉得我这辈子从没做过这种事。
Dad, are you and Uncle Billy really gonna open a miniature golf course?
爸爸,你和比利叔叔真的要开一个迷你高尔夫球场吗?
Nah. We’ll just build it when someone pays for it.
不。有人付钱我们就建。
What’s miniature golf? For midget brains, like you.
什么是迷你高尔夫?像你这样的侏儒。
I was only asking. You shut up!
我只是问问。你闭嘴!
You’re gonna make that turtle sick again.
你又要让那只乌龟生病了。
You gotta breathe on it.
你得在上面呼吸。
Look at me, Dad!
看着我,爸爸!
Nothing’s happening.
什么都没发生。
Well, pumpkin, you gotta light the burner.
好吧,小南瓜,你得把灯点着。
30 seconds.
30秒。
29… 28… 27…
Fire, fire!
开火,开火!
Hey, come here. Sit down.
嘿,过来。坐下来。
Let me see your hand. I smell hair!
让我看看你的手。我闻到头发的味道了!
I’ll get the burn ointment. You’ll be all right.
我去拿烧伤膏。你会没事的。
Ouch!
哎哟!
OK, let’s see, we…
好吧,让我想想,我们。。。
Way to hustle, guys!
快点,伙计们!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Well, now we know they work.
好吧,现在我们知道它们管用了。
Pretty good eats! Should mashed potatoes be crunchy?
吃得不错!土豆泥应该松脆吗?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Out! I go out every night after dinner.
出去!我每天晚饭后都出去。
Meet the boys at the bowling alley for a couple of beers.
在保龄球馆和孩子们碰面喝几杯啤酒。
Don’t leave me alone with them! Come on, honey. That’s not fair.
别把我一个人留给他们!来吧,亲爱的。这不公平。
You know we live like this. Never bothered you before.
你知道我们是这样生活的。以前从没打扰过你。
It’s just the way it is. You’d better get used to it.
就是这样。你最好习惯一下。
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家?
When I feel like it. It just depends on how drunk I get.
当我想的时候。这取决于我喝多醉。
How’s it goin’ with your debutante?
你的处♥女♥怎么样了?
She’s one lousy cook! But as long as I don’t have to do it.
她是个差劲的厨师!但只要我不必这么做。
How long are you gonna keep her? Let’s see. 25 bucks a day, huh?
你要留她多久?让我们看看。一天25块?
Figure little wifey-poo can work off what she owes me in… a little over a month.
我想小姨子可以还清她欠我的钱。。。一个多月了。
Your first night with her, huh? Mmhm.
你和她在一起的第一晚,嗯?嗯嗯。
Uh-huh! Come on, huh!
啊哈!快点,哈!
I’m not gonna tell you she doesn’t have a great body.
我不会告诉你她身材不好。
And a pretty decent face… Ah, she’s too rich for my blood!
还有一张体面的脸。。。啊,对我来说她太有钱了!
Chocolate cake’s a bit rich too, but I’d like to eat one once in a while.
巧克力蛋糕也有点丰富,但我想偶尔吃一块。
Not my style. Course, eating a whole cake isn’t, either.
不是我的风格。当然,吃一整块蛋糕也不是。
But I’m gonna have some fun with her tonight!
但今晚我要和她玩得开心!
What are you gonna do? What are you drinkin’?
你打算怎么办?你在喝什么?
Some rotgut. Cheapest stuff they got.
一些罗格特。最便宜的东西。
Perfect.
很 完美。
Wait!
等待!
You jumped my bones the first night we met!
我们第一次见面的那天晚上你就吓了我一跳!
We did it on the first date? Well, I couldn’t call it a date, really.
我们第一次约会就这么做了?嗯,我不能称之为约会,真的。
We just did it right there in the parking lot of the 7-Eleven.
我们就在7-11的停车场做的。
I’m a slut. Huh?
我是个荡♥妇♥。嗯?
Nothing.
没有什么。
Ooh! Oh!
哦!哦!
Hey, I’m a little drunk tonight, baby, so, you know,
嘿,我今晚有点醉了,宝贝,所以,你知道,
it might take me a while to get there.
我可能要花一段时间才能到那里。
Oh! What? No boom-boom?
哦!什么?没有轰隆隆?
Well, hey, I understand.
嘿,我明白了。
You probably just wanna go right to sleep and skip the fun stuff, huh?
你可能只是想直接睡一觉,跳过那些有趣的事情,嗯?
Yes. OK.
是的。好的。
Thank you. No boom-boom.
非常感谢。没有动臂动臂。
Baby. Hm?