Listen to me, medical people.
听我说,医务人员。
As of now, I have a life history of a dirty garbage scow
到现在为止,我有一个肮脏的垃圾车的生活史
and a breakfast of extremely runny eggs over easy!
还有一份早餐,上面放着大量的流淌的鸡蛋!
Now I refuse… refuse…
现在我拒绝。。。拒绝。。。
to be incarcerated in this semi-private room!
被关在这个半私人的房♥间里!
You snore!
你打呼噜!
No efforts are being made for anyone to locate…
任何人都没有找到。。。
Is that her?
是她吗?
I demand you do something! Do you hear me?
我要求你做点什么!你听见了吗?
No! I never saw her before in my life.
不!我这辈子从没见过她。
Mrs Stayton has decided to leave me. Let’s celebrate!
斯泰顿太太决定离开我。让我们庆祝一下!
Now, Miss, uh… X, we have a comfortable private room for you
现在,小姐,呃。。。十、 我们有一间舒适的私人房♥间
where you’ll be safer, we’ll all be safer, and you’ll be a lot more comfortable.
在你更安全的地方,我们都会更安全,你会更舒服。
Well, I’m glad you’ve finally come to your senses!
很高兴你终于恢复理智了!
I was prepared to sue you.
我准备起诉你。
I don’t know who I am, but I’m sure I have a lawyer.
我不知道我是谁,但我肯定我有个律师。
Hey, you about done? Yeah! I think I got it fixed.
嘿,你准备好了吗?是啊!我想我把它修好了。
Your lunch is on the counter. Thanks.
你的午餐在柜台上。谢谢。
Hi, this is Wilbur Budd. We got some more
嗨,我是威尔伯·巴德。我们还有一些
on that amnesia lady story down there in Elk Grove.
在麋鹿林的失忆女士的故事。
Wanna push in on these, Barry, please?
巴里,你想试试吗?
Uh, I saw some potato chips around the corner. Could I just…?
呃,我在拐角处看到一些薯片。我能不能。。。?
OK, one bag!
好的,一个袋子!
I said Elk Grove before. You know I meant Elk Cove. Anything new, honey?
我以前说过麋鹿林。你知道我指的是麋鹿湾。有什么新的吗,亲爱的?
The mystery woman is still suffering from complete but temporary amnesia.
这位神秘女子仍然患有完全但暂时的健忘症。
If you know the identity of this woman, please contact Elk Cove Hospital.
如果你知道这个女人的身份,请联♥系♥麋鹿湾医院。
I’ll put up the reward myself. She’s drivin’ us crazy.
我自己去拿奖品。她把我们逼疯了。
Thank you. Back to Wilbur… Yo, Dean!
谢谢你。回到威尔伯。。。喂,迪恩!
She’s not the nicest person around… Look at this!
她不是周围最好的人。。。看看这个!
She made some remarks about Rose’s hair, which I didn’t care for.
她说了些关于罗斯头发的话,我不喜欢。
In any event, there she is and this is what she looks like.
不管怎样,她就在那里,这就是她的样子。
That’s her. Who?
就是她。谁?
The bitch!
那个婊♥子♥!
Earlier today, one man arrived on the scene to make an identification, but…
今天早些时候,一名男子来到现场进行辨认,但是。。。
I can’t believe it. He’s skippin’ out on her.
真不敢相信。他不理她了。
Course he is! It’s his shot at freedom.
他当然是!这是他争取自♥由♥的机会。
We should go and see if we can get your money back.
我们应该去看看能不能把你的钱拿回来。
Look, he’s gone! Not him, her!
看,他走了!不是他,是她!
She doesn’t know who she is. Do you think she’s gonna know who I am?
她不知道自己是谁。你觉得她会知道我是谁吗?
Billy, there is a God and he loves me. You’re not gonna shave your head?
比利,有一个上帝,他爱我。你不剃头?
No.
不。
Dean… I gotta go talk to my kids.
迪恩。。。我要去和我的孩子们谈谈。
I want you to take ’em shopping at the Salvation Army.
我要你带他们去救世军买♥♥东西。
This is illegal! Dean, you’re crazy!
这是违法的!迪恩,你疯了!
I wondered if a woman like that had a husband.
我想知道这样的女人是否有丈夫。
Oh, yeah! She does! Here’s some effects you may recognise.
哦,是的!她知道!以下是一些你可能认识到的影响。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Nice panties. Some initials here, she didn’t know what they meant. JS.
漂亮的内♥裤♥。这里有些首字母,她不知道是什么意思。JS公♥司♥。
She wouldn’t cos, see, I bought these for her at a garage sale.
她不会的,因为,你看,我在车♥库♥里给她买♥♥的。
I bought my wife a garter at a yard sale. I bet you did.
我在一次庭院拍卖♥♥会上给我妻子买♥♥了一条吊袜带。我打赌你做到了。
Hey, what else you got in here? I got some pictures.
嘿,你这里还有什么?我有一些照片。
We were gonna wire them, but now you’re here…
我们本来要给他们打电♥话♥的,但现在你来了。。。
Yeah! That’s her.
是 啊!就是她。
Oh, yeah. That’s my little cookie-cutter.
哦,是的。那是我的小饼干刀。
Quite a beauty! She’s somethin’, isn’t she?
真漂亮!她很了不起,不是吗?
You got that right!
你说得对!
Doc. We got a winner.
医生。我们赢了。
Annie!
安妮!
Stop!
住手!
I don’t recognise this man.
我不认识这个人。
Your wife’s had an almost total loss of memory.
你妻子几乎完全失去了记忆。
I-I can’t believe she doesn’t know her own husband!
我不敢相信她不认识自己的丈夫!
This missing-link person is not my husband!
这个失踪的人不是我丈夫!
Oh, Annie, please!
噢,安妮,求你了!
Annie. Annie. Right.
安妮。安妮。是的。
That’s not right. That’s not my name!
这是不对的。那不是我的名字!
This is completely crazy! Honey, sit down.
这太疯狂了!亲爱的,坐下。
Everything’s gonna be OK. Now… I am your husband.
一切都会好起来的。现在。。。我是你丈夫。
My name is Dean Proffitt.
我叫迪恩·普罗菲特。
We’ve been married for 13 years.
我们结婚13年了。
Wait!
等待!
I admit I have forgotten numerous things.
我承认我忘记了很多事情。
But I truly, from the depths of my soul, do not remember you!
但我真的,从我的灵魂深处,不记得你!
Don’t you think there’d be some spark of recognition?
你不觉得会有一些认可的火花吗?
We don’t know. Maybe you’ll spark to this!
我们不知道。也许你会有灵感的!
Ugh! I don’t believe this! He could be some stranger off the street!
啊!我不相信!他可能是街上的陌生人!
Well, he seems to like you and he’s a nice guy.
他好像很喜欢你,而且是个好人。
He’s goodlookin’. Clean.
他长得不错。干净。
What’s my full name? Oh, come on!
我的全名是什么?哦,来吧!
What is it? Mrs Annie Proffitt!
这是什么?安妮·普罗菲特夫人!
What’s my maiden name? Annie… Goolihy.
我的娘家姓什么?安妮。。。粘糊糊的。
Annie Goolihy?
安妮·高利希?
Where in God’s name did I grow up? Dogpatch?
我在哪长大的?狗补丁?
No, no, not there! Over in Goober, Idaho. But it’s a nuclear waste dump now…
不,不,不在那里!在爱达荷州的古伯。但现在是个核废料场。。。
Where did I meet you? Hank’s Donut World.
我在哪里遇见你的?汉克的甜甜圈世界。
Seattle? You hung out there every night when you were in the Navy!
西雅图?你在海军的时候每天晚上都在那儿玩!
You remember… I was in the armed forces?
你还记得。。。我在军队?
I’ve still got your postcards from Okinawa…
我还有你从冲绳寄来的明信片。。。
Stop. The Navy?
停下。海军?
Oh, come on, honey!
哦,来吧,亲爱的!
You gotta know! You were in the Navy!
你得知道!你在海军服役!
No, I don’t know! I don’t know any of this and I don’t know you!
不,我不知道!我不知道这些,我也不认识你!
I need some proof!
我需要一些证据!
Stop staring at me!
别盯着我看!
Eat your chequers!
吃你的棋子!
Look, if it were up to us, we’d be glad to give her to you, but she’s right.
听着,如果由我们决定,我们很乐意把她给你,但她是对的。
I’m gonna need some verification.
我需要一些证明。
Oh, listen… I know what you mean. I understand. Now…
哦,听着。。。我知道你的意思。我理解。现在。。。
I don’t like to talk about this in public, and I’ve never told anybody…
我不喜欢在公共场合谈论这件事,而且我从来没有告诉任何人。。。
She does have a small strawberry-like birthmark, uh…
她确实有一个草莓状的小胎记,呃。。。
It’s kinda high up on her… left cheek
对她来说有点高。。。左脸颊
and it’s unique.
它是独一无二的。
Come to Daddy!
到爸爸那儿来!
Mister! What was I doing out in the ocean?
先生!我在海里干什么?
Um… That’s something you like to do. You know, divin’ for oysters at night.
嗯。。。那是你喜欢做的事。你知道,晚上吃牡蛎的占卜师。
Sometimes you get pretty far from the shore and that undertow…
有时你离海岸很远,而那片海底。。。
Oysters? In a cold ocean at night? That doesn’t sound like me.
牡蛎?在寒冷的海洋里?听起来不像我。
I just… ate a bug!
我只是。。。吃了一只虫子!
Keep your mouth closed! A lot of things flying around out here.
闭上你的嘴!很多东西在外面飞来飞去。
Welcome home, baby!
欢迎回家,宝贝!
I feel faint.
我觉得头晕。
Come on, Buster! Come on, Jackson!
快点,混♥蛋♥!快点,杰克逊!
No. This is wrong.
不,这是错的。
Come along, now. We’ve only been here a couple of weeks.
来吧,现在。我们才来了几个星期。
A lot of stuff’s in boxes from the move, so I hardly recognise the place myself.
搬家时很多东西都装在箱子里,所以我自己几乎认不出这个地方。
We moved here… deliberately?
我们搬到这里。。。故意的?
Our last place was a real dump.
我们上一个地方真是个垃圾场。
Come on.
来吧。
Our new palace!
我们的新宫殿!
Well!
好!
Let me, uh… Let me show you around. Maybe something’ll come back to you.
让我,呃。。。我带你四处看看。也许你会想起什么。
Did I just go downhill? Look at that. It’s comin’ back already.
我刚下山了吗?看那个。它已经回来了。
Everything slants down here toward the bedroom.
这里的东西都朝卧室倾斜。
Dining room and toilet… Only one.
餐厅和卫生间。。。只有一个。
And here we are at the old, uh… magic room.
我们现在在老,呃。。。魔法室。
Put a lot of miles on that mattress, huh?
在床垫上跑了很多英里,是吗?
Later.
以后再说。
All right! Here’s where we have breakfast every morning.
好吧!这里是我们每天早上吃早餐的地方。
Let’s go up…
我们上去。。。
Oh-ho! Here they come!
哦,呵呵!他们来了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!