我们大多数人。。。戴着眼罩过日子,夫人,
knowing only that one little station to which we were born.
只知道我们出生的那一小站。
But you, madam, on the other hand, have had the rare privilege
但是,夫人,你却拥有了难得的特权
of escaping your bonds for just a spell
为了逃避你的束缚
to see life from an entirely new perspective.
以全新的视角看待生活。
How you choose to use that information, madam, is entirely up to you.
夫人,您如何选择使用这些信息完全取决于您。
Captain Karl? Yes, ma’am.
卡尔上尉?是的,女士。
We’ve never really had time to talk. No, we haven’t.
我们从来没有真正的时间交谈。不,我们没有。
Well, there’s no time now.
现在没时间了。
What are you doing? Turning the boat around.
你在干什么?把船转过来。
Why? I’m going home.
为什么?我要回家了。
You’re turning that wheel too fast.
你把轮子转得太快了。
Captain Karl! Why is the land on the wrong side of the yacht?
卡尔船长!为什么陆地在游艇的另一边?
Oh, she did? Well, she’s gone too far this time.
哦,是吗?嗯,她这次太过分了。
She thinks she’s dealing with an idiot!
她以为她在和一个白♥痴♥打交道!
So we’re heading back to the jungles of Oregon!
所以我们要回到俄勒冈州的丛林!
I want to go back, Grant. To him?
我想回去,格兰特。对他来说?
Yes. I’m sorry.
对。我很抱歉。
You haven’t begun to be sorry, you hillbilly harlot!
你还没开始后悔,你这个乡下妓♥女♥!
Captain Karl, go below with the crew. I’m taking over.
卡尔上尉,跟船员们下去。我来接手。
Andrew, go get Dr Korman! Go!
安德鲁,去找科曼医生!快走!
Get out of my way, Karl! But, sir!
让开,卡尔!但是,先生!
Now I’m in charge!
现在我负责了!
We’re coming about… at full speed ahead!
我们就要来了。。。全速前进!
Who is it? Dr Death. Let’s go.
是谁?死亡博士。走吧。
We’re gonna go get her!
我们去找她!
Come on! Billy’s friends’ll help us!
加油!比利的朋友会帮助我们的!
I hope I don’t get courtmartialled. Yeah, I owe you.
我希望我不会被军事法庭审判。是的,我欠你的。
Anything in the manual? Not about pulling alongside a ship
手册里有什么吗?不是靠在船旁边
and telling a passenger you love them, sir.
告诉乘客你爱他们,先生。
Put your nose in the manual and find something, Lucas!
把你的鼻子放在手册上找点东西,卢卡斯!
Whatever you do, I’m getting off at the next port.
不管你做什么,我都在下一个港口下车。
Don’t be ridiculous. Nobody leaves a Stayton.
别傻了。没有人会离开斯泰顿。
I don’t love you any more. Please try and understand that.
我不再爱你了。请试着理解这一点。
What has love got to do with marriage?
爱情和婚姻有什么关系?
You’d actually prefer living in squalor with that cave dweller!
你宁愿和那个洞穴居民住在肮脏的地方!
They should have kept you in the hospital psycho ward!
他们应该把你关在精神病院!
What did you say?
你说什么?
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
You left me there, didn’t you?
你把我留在那儿了,是吗?
You snake!
你这条蛇!
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做?
How could you be such a slime?
你怎么会这么黏糊糊的?
Call me all the names you want, but many women adore me!
随便你叫我什么名字,但是很多女人都喜欢我!
Do you wanna know what I was doing? I’ll tell you.
你想知道我在做什么吗?我会告诉你的。
I was whacking the donkey with painted ladies. They loved me!
我在用彩绘女郎打驴子。他们爱我!
Yes! I did leave you.
对!我确实离开你了。
There! Now I’ve confessed. So what?
在那里!现在我承认了。那又怎么样?
We’re at sea. And I’m a god at sea!
我们在海上。我是海上的神!
Nine o’clock in the morning. This better be good.
早上九点。这个最好是好的。
Doctor, Grant’s having another nervous breakdown.
医生,格兰特又精神崩溃了。
He thinks he’s God. Keep him busy. All right.
他以为自己是上帝。让他忙起来。好吧。
Morning, Grant. Korman, my wife is insane.
早上好,格兰特。科曼,我妻子疯了。
Do we have a straitjacket? I always carry one.
我们有紧身衣吗?我总是带一个。
Good! Put her in it!
很好!把她放进去!
You’re overwrought, Grant. I want you to take a Valium.
你太劳累了,格兰特。我要你服用安♥定♥片♥。
Here, take one of mine.
来,拿我的一个。
Is Nino here? Nino on break.
尼诺在吗?尼诺在休息。
I have to stop the boat. My husband’s a little bit crazy…
我得把船停下来。我丈夫有点疯狂。。。
The captain stop the boat. I’m the captain!
船长让船停下。我是船长!
No, please don’t salute! I have to find a red button…
不,请不要敬礼!我得找个红按钮。。。
Vessel sighted straight ahead, sir!
船正前方,长官!
Identify. There’s a fat guy in my way, sir.
识别。有个胖子挡着我的路,先生。
Who you callin’ fat, you little weasel! Come here!
你叫谁胖子,你这个小黄鼠狼!过来!
Where’s the thing? I need the red…
那东西在哪里?我需要红色的。。。
Here! Here it is! No, please!
在这里!给你!不,求你了!
The boat stopped. Yes, it stopped!
船停了。是的,它停了!
I need to get it turned around. Nino on the break.
我要把它转过来。尼诺在休息。
He’s here!
他来了!
He’s here! That’s him!
他来了!就是他!
Stop that boat immediately and let me get my mom!
马上把船停下来,让我去找我妈妈!
Qu’estce que c’est? Pee Wee Herman.
怎么了?小赫尔曼。
Qui estce? Maman! Qu’estce qu’on mange ce soir?
怎么了?妈妈!你怎么了?
Come in, Immaculata.
请进,无瑕女神。
He’s here! There’s mutiny afoot.
他来了!叛乱正在进行中。
She’s at the bottom of this mutiny. I’m gonna rid myself of this albatross.
她是这次叛变的幕后黑手。我要摆脱这只信天翁。
He’s here!
他来了!
Go back to New York, Dr Korman. Really? Thank you.
回纽约去,科曼医生。真的吗?非常感谢。
Dean! Madam! The ship has stopped.
迪恩!夫人!船停了。
What happened? Did he strike you?
发生什么事了?他打你了吗?
Did he make you do something? No! Everything’s wonderful.
他让你做什么了吗?不!一切都很好。
Message over the radio, sir. Annie! Haha!
广播里有消息,先生。安妮!哈哈!
Looks like the fun’s over. We’ve got some salmon poachers fishing in illegal waters.
看来游戏结束了。我们有一些鲑鱼偷猎者在非法水域捕鱼。
That takes precedence over your friend’s love life.
这比你朋友的爱情生活更重要。
Come about! Son, no more radio.
来吧!儿子,别再用收音机了。
Hey! Hey! Hey, wait a… Hey!
嘿!嘿!嘿,等等。。。嘿!
Billy, what’s goin’ on? We’re turnin’ round.
比利,怎么了?我们要掉头了。
They’re going after salmon poachers.
他们在追捕偷猎鲑鱼的人。
He’s leaving. Where’s he going?
他要走了。他要去哪里?
Catarina! Arturo!
卡塔琳娜!阿图罗!
I’m coming!
我来了!
Man overboard! Shit! Sound the horn.
有人落水了!妈的!按喇叭。
Coming about again, Czapowskyj.
又来了,查波斯基。
Annie!
安妮!
Oh, no, madam. I cannot let you do this!
哦,不,夫人。我不能让你这么做!
What? Not without a lifejacket.
什么?没有救生衣不行。
Dean! I’m coming!
迪恩!我来了!
Madam, you really should play a little hard to get.
夫人,你真的应该耍点小把戏。
Tell my mother I’ll call her!
告诉我妈妈我会打电♥话♥给她!
Woman overboard! She’s wearing an evening dress, sir.
女人落水了!她穿着晚礼服,先生。
Get those kids out of the rescue boat. Let’s go!
把孩子们从救生船上救出来。走吧!
My mom’s out there! Let me…
我妈妈在外面!让我。。。
Halt! You treasonous tramp!
站住!你这个叛逆的流浪汉!
Conspiring with the enemy at sea is mutiny!
在海上与敌人共谋就是兵变!
Pull!
拉!
Another man overboard!
又一个人落水了!
I am giving my notice, sir!
我正在通知你,先生!
Annie! Oh, Dean!
安妮!哦,迪恩!
Annie!
安妮!
I love you! I’ll never leave you again!
我爱你!我再也不会离开你了!
I’ll never let you go! You’re my Annie. You always will be.
我不会让你走的!你是我的安妮。你永远都是。
Man overboard is kissing woman overboard.
落水的男人亲吻落水的女人。
Our rescue boat is starboard.
我们的救援船在右舷。
The guy with the arrows is being pulled in at port.
那个带箭的人在港口被抓。
It’s a helluva day at sea, sir.
先生,今天在海上过得很愉快。
I can’t believe you did it. Oh, I saw you jump so I jumped.
我不敢相信是你干的。哦,我看见你跳了,所以我跳了。
No, I don’t mean that.
不,我不是那个意思。
I can’t believe you gave all that up just for me.
我不敢相信你为了我放弃了这些。
I didn’t. What do… What do you mean?
我没有你怎么。。。什么意思?
Well, the truth is that it’s mine.
嗯,事实是它是我的。
The boat, the money, everything. It’s all mine.
船,钱,一切。都是我的。
Dean! Dean, it’s OK!
迪恩!迪恩,没事的!
Oh! Did you tell ’em?
哦!你告诉他们了吗?
Yeah.
是 啊。
They’re making out their Christmas lists. Oh, already?
他们在列圣诞清单。哦,已经好了?
How do you spell Porsche?
保时捷怎么拼?
They got me thinking, though.
不过,他们让我想到了。
What can I possibly give you, ever, that you don’t already have?
我能给你什么,永远,你还没有的?
A little girl.
一个小女孩。
Different people
不同的人
Different worlds