对。
Yes, you’re Grant Stayton III.
是的,你是格兰特·斯泰顿三世。
I remember!
我记得!
I remember. I’m Joanna Stayton.
我记得。我是乔安娜·斯泰顿。
Ooh! Dean, I’m cured.
哦!迪恩,我痊愈了。
I can remember again.
我又能记得了。
Oh, God!
哦,天哪!
You can’t imagine how terrible it is not to know who you are.
你无法想象不知道自己是谁有多可怕。
The doctor said that my mind would come back suddenly and he was right.
医生说我的心会突然恢复过来,他是对的。
I saw you, I walked past you into the house and poof! My memory came back.
我看见你了,我从你身边走过,走进房♥子,噗!我的记忆恢复了。
Ask me anything. Ask me about my childhood in New York.
问我任何事。问我在纽约的童年。
Uh, about my mom. Her name is Edith.
呃,关于我妈妈。她叫伊迪丝。
About my money. Money!
关于我的钱。钱!
I have money! I have lots of money! I even have some in Switzerland!
我有钱!我有很多钱!我在瑞士也有!
Switzerland? See how I know me?
瑞士?看看我是怎么认识我的?
Oh, God, this is the happiest day of my life!
哦,上帝,这是我一生中最快乐的一天!
Oh, thank you. Thank you for bringing me here
哦,谢谢你。谢谢你带我来这里
and making me a wife and a mother and…
让我成为妻子和母亲。。。
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Why…?
为什么?
I know why.
我知道为什么。
You’re that sweaty carpenter who hates me.
你就是那个讨厌我的满头大汗的木匠。
And these are your children, and you made me
这些是你的孩子,你创造了我
believe that…
相信。。。
Oh, God…
哦,天啊。。。
You tricked me.
你骗了我。
You used me.
你利用了我。
Say something.
说点什么。
Annie, it just started out… My name is not Annie.
安妮,刚开始。。。我不叫安妮。
And I don’t belong with you.
我不属于你。
And I don’t belong with them.
我不属于他们。
I have to… get my things.
我必须。。。拿我的东西。
Don’t get any ideas. I brought Olaf.
别想了。我带来了奥拉夫。
Olaf!
奥拉夫!
I think we can take Olaf.
我想我们可以带走奥拉夫。
I won’t have…
我不会。。。
There’s nothing inside that’s mine.
里面没有我的东西。
Joanna, for whatever it’s worth,
乔安娜,不管值多少钱,
thank you.
谢谢您。
Come on, dear.
来吧,亲爱的。
We’ll get you out of these clothes.
我们会帮你脱下这些衣服。
Mom, wait! Mom!
妈妈,等等!妈妈!
Mom! Mom, come back!
妈妈!妈妈,回来!
You said moms don’t leave! Get!
你说妈妈们不要离开!快走!
We should have told her, Dad.
我们应该告诉她,爸爸。
She just would have left sooner.
她早就走了。
Come on.
来吧。
Welcome back, Mrs Stayton.
欢迎回来,斯泰顿夫人。
Dr Korman, will she ever again be the debutante I raised?
科曼医生,她还会是我养大的处♥女♥吗?
Will she be one of us? Joanna wants to rediscover her old self.
她会成为我们中的一员吗?乔安娜想重新找回自己。
Her memory’s almost completely restored.
她的记忆几乎完全恢复了。
She even recalled the session where I wrote this.
她甚至回忆起我写这篇文章的那段时间。
D I love you madly though you treat me badly…
我疯狂地爱你,尽管你对我很坏。。。
Dr Korman! Please!
科曼医生!拜托!
We need analysis, not “Moon River”! I want my wife back.
我们需要的是分♥析♥,而不是“月亮河”!我要我妻子回来。
Joanna knows who she is. And she’s trying to behave that way.
乔安娜知道她是谁。她想表现得那样。
Happy?
开心吗?
Good evening, madam.
晚上好,夫人。
Ah, my darling Joanna. You look radiant, JoJo.
啊,我亲爱的乔安娜。你看起来容光焕发,乔。
Oh, please don’t call me that. I feel like a Pomeranian.
哦,请不要那样叫我。我觉得自己像个波美拉尼亚人。
You liked being called Jo-Jo. It was diddums you hated.
你喜欢别人叫你乔乔。你讨厌的是迪达斯。
Mother, why does Dr Korman have to be here? I feel self-conscious enough as it is.
妈妈,为什么科曼医生一定要在这里?我觉得自己已经够清醒了。
Oh, sweetie. Just indulge Mommy, hm?
哦,亲爱的。就放纵妈妈吧,嗯?
Come along, now. Sit, sit, sit.
来吧,现在。坐,坐,坐。
Andrew, I’m sitting.
安德鲁,我坐着。
Now, Mrs Mintz.
现在,明茨太太。
Dr Korman knows you so well, dear, and he only wants to help.
科曼医生很了解你,亲爱的,他只想帮你。
Champagne, madam. Ah, thank you, Andrew.
香槟,夫人。啊,谢谢你,安德鲁。
Andrew, I’d love a beer. A beer?
安德鲁,我想要杯啤酒。一杯啤酒?
It’s wrong, isn’t it? Nothing is ever wrong.
这是不对的,不是吗?没有什么是错的。
Actually, I really don’t see the harm in accommodating her wishes, Andrew.
事实上,我真的不认为满足她的愿望有什么坏处,安德鲁。
Cigarette, darling? I don’t smoke, Mother. Do I?
香烟,亲爱的?我不抽烟,妈妈。是吗?
Of course you smoke. You’ve always smoked.
你当然抽烟。你一直抽烟。
I smoke. Why don’t we all smoke?
我抽烟。我们为什么不都抽烟?
Why do I have to smoke? I’ve never smoked. I get sick when I smoke.
我为什么要抽烟?我从不抽烟。我抽烟时会生病。
Why does everyone try to make me do what I don’t want to do?
为什么每个人都想让我做我不想做的事?
Grant, we are not interested in your therapy.
格兰特,我们对你的治疗不感兴趣。
I had my nervous breakdown and I didn’t have therapy. I never had therapy!
我精神崩溃了,没有接受治疗。我从来没有接受过治疗!
Mother, would you like some? I’d love some.
妈妈,你想来点吗?我想要一些。
Put that down! Good God, Joanna! We have servants for that.
把它放下!天哪,乔安娜!我们有仆人。
Now, really, this is going too far.
现在,真的,这太过分了。
Joanna, what motivated you to rise and go get the serving tray?
乔安娜,是什么促使你站起来去拿盘子的?
Well, I thought you might be hungry.
我想你可能饿了。
That’s excellent. What’s excellent about it?
太好了。它有什么优点?
I was hungry. Your beer, madam.
我饿了。您的啤酒,夫人。
Who cares that you were hungry! She became a waitress!
谁在乎你饿了!她成了一名女招待!
My daughter’s a waitress?! Hold it.
我女儿是个女服务员?!别动。
Mm!
嗯!
Good stuff.
好东西。
I’ll stay an extra few days, yes.
我要多呆几天,好的。
They won’t come in. Shit.
他们不会进来的。妈的。
Spaghettio Surprise.
意大利面惊喜。
What’s goin’ on? We’re gettin’ Mom back.
怎么了?我们要让妈妈回来。
We miss her. Yeah, she cuts the crusts off the bread.
我们想念她。是的,她把面包皮切下来。
She doesn’t take any of my shit either. I need discipline.
她也不拿我的东西。我需要纪律。
We got $3.04.
我们有3.04美元。
We’re gonna rent a fishing boat and get her back.
我们要租一艘渔船把她救回来。
No fishing boat’s gonna catch a yacht, especially at that price.
没有渔船能钓到游艇,尤其是在这样的价格下。
Maybe she’ll decide to come back. Dumbo, she’s on her way to New York!
也许她会决定回来。小飞象,她在去纽约的路上!
This is a job for Dr Death. Yeah, Dr Death could do it!
这是死亡博士的工作。是的,死亡博士可以做到!
We gotta do somethin’. Right, Dad?
我们得做点什么。对吧,爸爸?
Wrong!
错了!
Now, she’s gone, guys.
现在,她走了,伙计们。
She hates me!
她恨我!
She’s got her rich husband back… and her rich life and that’s the end of it.
她让她有钱的丈夫回来了。。。她的富裕生活就这样结束了。
I love the sound of the ocean.
我喜欢大海的声音。
Hallo-ooo!
你好哦!
Tofutti.
托夫蒂。
Ah, Tofutti, where are you when I need you?
啊,托夫蒂,我需要你的时候你在哪里?
Tofutti Klein-ein-ein-ein…
托夫蒂·克莱因。。。
All together. And!
一起。还有!
Lick, shake, lick.
舔,摇,舔。
Drink!
喝酒!
Suck!
糟透了!
You sucked first! No, I didn’t! I did it right!
你先搞砸了!不,我没有!我做对了!
Danger watch! Gotta go! Let’s go! Oh, yes.
危险警告!我得走了!走吧!哦,是的。
Croissants in the morning!
早上吃羊角面包!
Dinner was wonderful. Merci beaucoup. Bonne nuit.
晚餐很棒。谢谢你。博恩努伊特。
You best not lose these again, madam.
你最好别再丢了,夫人。
Again? With my apologies, madam.
又来了?很抱歉,女士。
“Andrew! I seem to have lost my ruby earrings somewhere between…
“安德鲁!我好像把我的红宝石耳环丢了。。。
…6♥4♥th… and 68th Streets.”
…第6♥4♥。。。第68街。”
“Find them!”
找到他们!
I’ve behaved so badly. I don’t know how you put up with me for so long.
我的行为太恶劣了。我不知道你怎么忍♥受我这么久。
You’ve done so many wonderful things for me
你为我做了那么多美好的事情
and I’ve never even once said thank you.
我从没说过谢谢你。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
Apology accepted, ma’am.
接受道歉,女士。
Everyone thinks I’m crazy. Do you think they’re right?
每个人都认为我疯了。你认为他们是对的吗?
Oh, no, madam. Oh, no.
哦,不,夫人。哦,不。
Most of us… go through life with blinders on, madam,